The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am puzzled why no one took a gamble on him,hopefully we may pursue him.He creates what we need also bringing pace to the team................wish list plus goalkeeper.

Evander was linked with Porto at the end of his first season with FCM and with Ajax at the end of last season. I suspect he will leave next summer. FCM are a bit of a mess at the moment.

He will probably go for €10-12 million.

Evander was linked with Porto at the end of his first season with FCM and with Ajax at the end of last season. I suspect he will leave next summer. FCM are a bit of a mess at the moment.

He will probably go for €10-12 million.
When Ajax were spoken about being interested in him it was around €6m if I remember correctly.

Evander was surely an alternative to Tillman rather than a possible signing now like Olaru? Evander is more of a traditional #10 is he not while Olaru is a bit more like Kamara.

Olaru & Evander would have been brilliant signings but looks just rumours.

According to the Romanian journal who broke the Hagi news we only watched Olaru and never put a bid in.

When Ajax were spoken about being interested in him it was around €6m if I remember correctly.

I would be very, very surprised if he goes for that little but you never know.

Porto offered more than that in 2020. I think the club FCM signed him from still have a stake in him so they would need a higher return to make any money from the deal.

Evander was surely an alternative to Tillman rather than a possible signing now like Olaru? Evander is more of a traditional #10 is he not while Olaru is a bit more like Kamara.

Evander often starts games like a number 10 but then drops very deep, the way Souness used to, if he doesn't feel he is seeing enough of the ball. He can also lose interest in a game and just disappear completely.

Great player on his game but not the most consistent.

I believe one more midfielder is needed, so I'm glad to see us looking at Evander, even if any possibility of signing him seems dependant on CL qualification.

Hopefully we'd have a plan B ready to go if we don't make it (which was seemingly what we had with the Tillman/Fulgini situation).

Evander is a strange one. I was very impressed with him when we played them and was hoping we would try and get him at some point. However, there must be a reason why no-one from one of the top leagues has made a move for him.

Having kept an eye on midtjylland since we played them, I noticed that he misses a lot of games - unsure if it's due to injury/attitude? Maybe someone with a better knowledge of Danish football could shed some light?

Having said that, he's still really productive in terms of goals and assists when he does play.

Evander is a strange one. I was very impressed with him when we played them and was hoping we would try and get him at some point. However, there must be a reason why no-one from one of the top leagues has made a move for him.

Having kept an eye on midtjylland since we played them, I noticed that he misses a lot of games - unsure if it's due to injury/attitude? Maybe someone with a better knowledge of Danish football could shed some light?

Having said that, he's still really productive in terms of goals and assists when he does play.
I'm sure I read somewhere he was simply just happy and settled there but that was a while ago. He would be a fantastic signing for us and we're a few steps up from his current side. I imagine bigger sides would want to see him in a more pressured environment before making a call on him and I feel that would be ideal for us.

Thanks for the background yeah would be good to hear more from someone who closely follows that team

According to Transfermarkt he started 28 of their 32 League games last season and two of the games he missed were down to a suspension?

GVB saying there is nothing happening with ins and outs currently they are just preparing in case there are bids for our players.

Still sounds like we are done unless players move on. Maybe one more if we get CL qualification

GVB saying there is nothing happening with ins and outs currently they are just preparing in case there are bids for our players.

Still sounds like we are done unless players move on. Maybe one more if we get CL qualification
IF we get into the CL we need to be showing ambition and bringing in a quality midfielder to handle that level. Don't just do what the tims do and turn up for the money and get skudded left right and centre

Genuinely can't see us bringing anyone in unless we offload or sell a first team player.

I'd be interested to know what the situations are with Katic and Kelly and the usual question marks over Helander, Roofe, and Sakala.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back