The Sun claim we are looking at Delph.

giphy.webp

Can only hope that the source the sun are using has picked it up from the opengoal podcast during the week, think Si Ferry had supposedly said we should be looking at him. Nothing would surprise me at this stage though.

If we sign any OOC player then it tells me several things

1. Wilson / Gio know the current squad isn’t good enough. In which case, why wasn’t money spent after the PSV game?

2. Wilson and co are desperate to try and get the fans off their backs for the lack of signings

It’s an utter disgrace the board and Wilson have remained in hiding since that PSV game. Cowards

41 games in the last three years eh ?

IF(big if) we do then we have learned nothing.

This has a Cery Bowley "tip off" written all over it.

No team really touching him, and eager just to play somewhere. Is also the proverbial utility man and can play left, central mid, even at the back.

He'll probably be absolutely crap and get injured, but that hasn't stopped us before.

I think it’s in the same category as the Cahill rumour, in that it’s agents drumming up interest in players without a club.

We are probably a great name for agents to use nowadays because our recruitment is so shambolic that rumours like this are someway believable.
What’s this re Gary Cahill ?

Wilson is an absolute expert in recruiting over thirty crocks to our club. No wonder the previous doctor left Ibrox he must have been run off his feet attending to all of Wilson’s great purchases in sick bay!

We will not sign any of these players as it is an admission of absolute panic and no direction.

Usual lazy journalism.

(Well I'm 90% sure...maybe 80%...)

I think our support is actually quite patient when it comes to our own youth players most of the time.
Nope.
There was even criticism of Devine and King at the QotS game.
Devine wouldn’t be replacing Tavernier anytime soon.
King is way short of what we’re looking for.

Back