The Sun claim we are looking at Delph.

I think this may have came from one of Alan Huttons “ I recommend” blogs

Looks like it. Hutton mentioned his old team-mate in a purely speculative way. Something called 'Football League World' seems to have turned into a rumour and The Scum have picked it up.

If we sign any OOC player then it tells me several things

1. Wilson / Gio know the current squad isn’t good enough. In which case, why wasn’t money spent after the PSV game?

2. Wilson and co are desperate to try and get the fans off their backs for the lack of signings

It’s an utter disgrace the board and Wilson have remained in hiding since that PSV game. Cowards
Well wide of the mark.

I'd file under pish given the depth of research done by the journalist...

"But they face stiff competition from a host of Premier League teams, including Sheffield United, Middlesbrough, Sunderland, West Bromwich Albion and Reading, who are all reportedly looking at Delph."

Nothing would sum up Wilson and the board more than losing out on Fulgini over £500k/£1m then going out and signing Delph who would probably cost that in wages then a pay off over 18 months
Is that what we lost him over?

Another Ross Wilson vanity project

One day he’s going to find out there’s leagues other than England or Belgium and agents other than wasserman.

Exactly what our aging squad would need...

Just get Charlie McCann more involved.

I had hoped that by this stage in the season Alex Lowry would have started a few games. For understandable reasons he hasn't been able to do so but I totally agree with you re McCann. We have an excellent group of young players and it's time for some of them to get a step up.

If he sign him we may as well turn Edminston House in to a hospital for our players fs!

Hopefully a pish rumour.

If any players are available for free just now, they are free for a reason.

Can't see this happening. The first I seen of it mentioned was 2-3 days ago from Alan Hutton in football insider, no doubt the sun have lifted it from there. Personally I'd file it under sh☆te.

Think he has been a failure at most clubs that he has played for and is injury prone.
We could field an injury prone eleven at this rate !!

It's like a convalescent home for injured players at Ibrox.
It's a no from me. He's shite anyway

I’m now certain Wilson is ripping the pish leaking this and having a wee giggle then will tempt Jack Wilshire out of retirement

"If we can keep him fit, he's a player" etc is something I am sick to the back teeth of. Maybe some actual Scouting is required, some genuine homework and networking please ffs.

The bolded part is true. The line about King isn't.
I’m sure you’ll know it isn’t the words themselves, it’s the contemptuous way they’re said.
He was saying the kid had no chance and if that was the future, we too had no chance.
The King comment was that he’d a lot of learning to do if “that lad” could get by him.
Just madness but, I bite every time!

I’m sure you’ll know it isn’t the words themselves, it’s the contemptuous way they’re said.
He was saying the kid had no chance and if that was the future, we too had no chance.
The King comment was that he’d a lot of learning to do if “that lad” could get by him.
Just madness but, I bite every time!

Oh aye, people have been talking garbage about King on this forum for two years now. In pre-season, he was apparently miles off it and needed a loan to the Championship. Too wee etc.

He has now made two appearances in the Champions League and is on the verge of his first SPFL start.

Back