The sun reporting cops attacked

Spin doctors hurting terribly ,what negatives can they portray from long awaited exuberance of the largest team in Scotland .
They never disappoint ,vermin with keyboards.

I was sent the video and pictures. The guy looked a few sandwiches short of a picnic. As you say he had no colours on, although he was clearly known to some of the folk around him. He’ll be found and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was dealt with by mental health.

I only seen a still image from it so kinda hard to tell if he was simple.

If it turns out he is 99p short of a pound then the ones that put him up to it need a good kicking and the guy still needs dealt with by as you say way of mental health.

I only seen a still image from it so kinda hard to tell if he was simple.

If it turns out he is 99p short of a pound then the ones that put him up to it need a good kicking and the guy still needs dealt with by as you say way of mental health.
The wokists should be on supporting him in his mental health challenge surely?

I had the misfortune to be in the area around the barras when Celtic stopped us doing ten.

It was like a war zone. Fans were jumping on the top of cars that were held up in traffic, there were objects getting thrown at the police, fans were fighting with police that were trying to arrest some of them.

In all my years following Rangers, I have never seen Rangers fans acting the way they did after a win.

Probably a guy having a pee in a corner mate dont listen to their fabrications if all bears had stayed home they would be critical of that just enjoy their 19th Century Terrorist pain

I’ve seen the video

The guy hasn’t got any colours on, looks as though he’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic and is playing with himself out in the open where the snack vans park at the grass behind the Main Stand / West Enclosure

I am an unsubstantiated source so if I say the pope is dead does that mean the sun will run the story?

Daily Rebel, Scottish Scum and Evening Tim’s all running same stories.

Police Officers attacked
Almost 30 arrested
Man filmed carrying out sex act at Ibrox (if true the Cnut should be named shamed and vilified)
Celtic shop vandalised
55 graffiti on bins
Rubbish left at George Square

Exit to lockdown in danger because of Rangers fans

Some people aren’t taking this very well at all.
Think of the peace process!

I’ve seen the video

The guy hasn’t got any colours on, looks as though he’s a few sandwiches short of a picnic and is playing with himself out in the open where the snack vans park at the grass behind the Main Stand / West Enclosure
Pretty poor then mate full schilling or not he should be hunted down as it was a day for young and old bears to enjoy

I’m sure the footage from the police bodycams and surveillance vans will corroborate these claims..?

They have got nothing except feigned morality left to poke us with .... We have gutted them inflicted deep mental scars

Their tears will sustain me for many months

When they are bringing up litter and graffiti as evidence of terrible bad rangers fans ...they basicly have nothing .

Not seen the like since Davy Provo informed us that Gazza playing an imaginary flute at sharkhead could put the Northern Ireland peace process in jeopardy.

Man filmed carrying out sex act at Ibrox (if true the Cnut should be named shamed and vilified)

The video was posted on Kerrydale St. The guy looks mentally unstable. Neither he, nor the people around him, who were laughing and encouraging him, were wearing any colours and whilst his face is clearly seen, none of the other faces are visible.

It looked to me more likely that it was one of them who was doing it and the fact he was doing it at Ibrox was funny to them.

The fact that most of them were encouraging their Admin to remove it quickly (before he gets identified as one of them), suggests that I may be right.

It was always going to be so. Doesn't matter what we do so we might as well enjoy ourselves and %^*& the lot of them.

Well if it’s in the Sun then it must be right.

It’s not like they ever make stuff up.

I was sent the video and pictures. The guy looked a few sandwiches short of a picnic. As you say he had no colours on, although he was clearly known to some of the folk around him. He’ll be found and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was dealt by the police and then passed over to mental health.
Nothing to do with mental health services.

That's a social work case.

There was a photo on twitter yesterday of some fat greasy bastard with his tadger out and his t-shirt lifted.

Im shocked that this guy never got his heed caved in, I did note that he wasn't wearing any football colours and could have been some random.
He needs dealt with by police or anyone who recognises him.
Fcuking reptile deserves the jail but what’s the difference in the Glorious Tartan Army flashing their dicks everywhere they go.

We should stick an FOI into Police Scotland to see if any cops were attacked or injured as a result of the weekend celebrations.

If, as expected there were none, then a complaint could be made to the PCC against the Sun for fabricating stories. Again.

They needed to get their arrest and fixed penalty count up to appease the cult and preyed on the stragglers, who let's be honest if you were still hanging about as the square was emptying gone 10pm at night then more fool you. Couple of drunken bams resiting arrest at worse, nothing story

Unverified source. So... they’re posting an unsubstantiated rumour? Surely goes against any form or journalistic code.
Those who work at that rancid rag, go against ALL forms of journalistic code.
That's if there are any true journalists working there, that is.

Police Officers attacked
Almost 30 arrested
Celtic shop vandalised
55 graffiti on bins
Rubbish left at George Square

is there actually a plan or did wee Jimmy forget it again? she's always forgetting things

no lockdown plans because it builds grievance which means more votes from idiots who blame everything on England. How can we be a "delay" when there isn't even a plan mentioned?

Probably a guy having a pee in a corner mate dont listen to their fabrications if all bears had stayed home they would be critical of that just enjoy their 19th Century Terrorist pain
Defo not a guy having a pee in the corner. He looks like he has severe mental issues, lucky lucky man he never got battered

I had the misfortune to bump into a relative while out walking this morning who has no interest in football and the first thing out of her mouth is the ‘ disgraceful’ scenes in Glasgow and how this is could affect lifting of restrictions.
I told her that nobody said anything about BLM protestors in Edinburgh in the summer and her reply, straight out of the Sturgeon excuse book was that she claimed not to remember such an event.

Let’s condemn and ban music festivals as well.

This will confuse them.

First they were outraged that the polis were best pals with the bears out celebrating and no one was being arrested.
Now they'll be outraged that there were so many arrests, it was like a warzone!

It's all just noise, f8ck them all.

Unverified source. So... they’re posting an unsubstantiated rumour? Surely goes against any form or journalistic code.
Given what happened after that nonsense about cops outside Hampdump after the Hibs cup final you would think the press might be a bit more circumspect in respect of quoting unverified police sources.
Over to you Club 1872??

Back