The support need to back the team more-yesterday was dire.

You seemed to be alluding to the fact that because they are well paid they should be able to accept abuse,which to quote your phrase is pish.
You're just a nice wee petal, aren't you? Throwing up straw men about the merits of booing and now saying something without backup
It's always more convincing if you reinforce your arguments with examples of why you see things that way. You know, like folk who take this seriously.
Part of our problem as a team is our fragile mentality, you can't wimp out of life's challenges.
'Midfield General'? when you're playing FIFA, maybe.

Safe standing needs backing from the board and the UB moved into the middle of the Broomloan that’s when the atmosphere will be much better. Until then it’ll stay like this especially when your main supporters group that creates the atmosphere is stuck in a corner that prevents noise from travelling around the stadium well. Kicked out of the Copland Rear years ago and they’re still stuck in BF1.

Wasn't it their choice to relocate from Copland to Broomloan?

Well yes, I keep reading on here that it's the drunken neds who turn up on European nights, singing their songs and generally being an inconvinience.

I don’t agree , I think being European nights fans know we really need to back the team , home to livi most fans expect to sit back and watch us win at a canter.

I've been going for over 30 years and the atmosphere at Ibrox has never really changed in all that time. Loads of people still leave early, as they did back then and the atmosphere is still flat as a fart for the run of the mill games, as it was back then.

Probably not much different to any of the other large stadiums in the UK.

It was only after Livingston scored that the noise levels increased.

Maybe it’s because a lot of guys expected us to win easily and sat back waiting for the goalfest.

It’s not only Ibrox, don’t know what it’s like at Old Trafford these days but years ago when I was there following Wimbledon, you could honestly hear a pin drop during games. That was with a crowd of 70000.

Am sure on Thursday Ibrox will be electric!!

This is exactly what our enemies were hoping for when they complained about being offended and started banning our songs. They knew many fans wouldn’t get behind the team for fear of being lifted. In a quiet stadium, little gripes and moans are exacerbated and you get these kind of arguments.

You're just a nice wee petal, aren't you? Throwing up straw men about the merits of booing and now saying something without backup
It's always more convincing if you reinforce your arguments with examples of why you see things that way. You know, like folk who take this seriously.
Part of our problem as a team is our fragile mentality, you can't wimp out of life's challenges.
'Midfield General'? when you're playing FIFA, maybe.
You know that you have lost the argument when all you have is to throw insults around.I think you should deal with your anger management issues before commenting further.

Back