The sweet smell of obsession

Does the sight of teenage boys flesh still arouse this strangest of specimens?

Our historic victory the other evening has sent the wretch in to a mental sinkhole.

Morning jum yip it really happened and we are really happy thanks to the absolute roasting your wee team took. Every goal that went in I gave a wee Ping just for you jum. Hope I made you happy.
Just lie back and take it in 7-0. Absolutely embarrassed yourselves and the the rest of scottish football. What was it jum 5 goals in 15 mins or so? Ping! What a shambles.

Can't sit well with the scrawny ginger wrong 'un that it was a former Rangers player ... that scored the goal... that made them believe they were European kings.....only to rock up in Holland thinking progressing was a formality.

90 minutes later??.....

Sad Ping pants comes back to earth with a thump, still jobless, still useless, even more ridiculed, and raging that the team he hates are taking plaudits while he's back to craving relevancy, and validation on twitter.

Just playing to the usual "I pure hate Rangers man" brigade on twitter when you don't have anything intelligent or interesting to say just do this for easy likes from the yahoos that's about the level of his Intellect.

No wonder he works for some crap paper in Dundee now.
It will have given his STD ridden ego a wee boost.

Is he not still employed by BBC? And yet he is happy to taunt the club who they have just apologised to? Rector of Dundee University, nice role model to the next generation and we wonder why many of them are comfortable spewing their bile.
Frightening really.

I love the "lost its history" part.

We literally kept our history and all our achievements.

Recognised by UEFA and FIFA.

Recognised by every other club in the world outside Scotland.

It's a cold, hard fact that's not been up for debate for 10 years.
Recognised by every rational authority in football but not in the damaged minds of the challenged's.

Still, you need to show a little compassion here, if it brings them a wee bit comfort.......

Scum like this absolute wanker doesn’t give a jot about reality. The way these fuckers are brought up on oppression and intimidation by the bigot factories they attend as children fashion their narrow and bigoted view of the world as adults.

The fact that this cretin lost his well paid gig with the BBC due to the fact that he couldn’t contain his bigoted and sectarian bile is evidence enough to tar him with the same sectarian brush as his old pal McGobbler.

A very sad attention seeking individual with nothing credible to say about football.The guys an irrelevance and best ignored.His statements are not even entertaining for their strangeness value.They are pittiful.
Go to a care home Jum and sit in your own pish rather than talking it.Retire from the public eye and stop embarrassing yourself .

I deliberately did not come on here last night as I wanted the chance to watch Scumdee United today on the IPlayer as I was busy with other things yesterday evening.
I am so happy that I didn’t know the score before watching it as it was such a joy to see them get scudded in the way that they did.
And then to come on to FF and see Alpaca Jum in such pain was the icing on the cake this morning.

gSTNhmI.gif

I took it for granted the BBC had reigned the clown in before they apologised. Looks like they never bothered their arse and things are back to normal.

It’s their comfort blanket and will be used now every time we are successful or their team gets pumped. Says more about the people that spout the lies than us tbh!

Never mind Jum. Your team got beat by the same number your other team lost to Barca. Two 7-0 scores, no wonder your head looks like a lavatory brush from sweeping up all the shite.

Is he not still employed by BBC? And yet he is happy to taunt the club who they have just apologised to? Rector of Dundee University, nice role model to the next generation and we wonder why many of them are comfortable spewing their bile.
Yes but as you say it was Dundee University. It's not as if he was Rector of The University of St. Andrews.

Apart from the obvious bitterness from Jum, how on earth does any entity lose it's history? History is not something that is owned, licensed or paid for. It is the natural record of the past.

You would think a "journalist" (no sniggering now, c'mon!) If considering history would be focusing on a heinous entity that is trying very hard to change/lose it's vile history. You know, the one that claims to know theirs!

Back