The team, the manager and the fans all react to each other.

cooprfc

I've never seen a Rangers team who react to the fans like the current one.

Think about all our good home performances under Gerrard. Everyone of them aggressive and in the other teams face, relentless. Everyone of them at an Ibrox that was aggressive and in the other teams face, relentless.

Think of all our poor performances. Lethargic, flat and lacking in belief. All played at an Ibrox which was lethargic, flat and lacking in belief.

Last night encapsulated it. First hour was a poor performance on and off the park. Last half hour the team mirrored the fans.

The sooner some of our fans learn that we are all in this together and all want the same thing the better. No more almost poisonous, counter productive moaning atmosoheres. It's our job to make Ibrox that cauldron because, when it is, the team always come along for the ride.

The problem is that everything is volatile at the moment due to the last 10+ years and it'll continue to be like that until we win the league. Every good thing is met with extreme elation and every bad thing is met with the opposite because emotions are so heightened, pressurised and ready to burst.

We're all still going to be moany båstards after we win the league but I don't think the ebbs and flows will be as extreme.

That being said, we also need to keep in mind that there's just always going to be a small element of årseholes everywhere at all times.

The problem is that everything is volatile at the moment due to the last 10+ years and it'll continue to be like that until we win the league. Every good thing is met with extreme elation and every bad thing is met with the opposite because emotions are so heightened, pressurised and ready to burst.

We're all still going to be moany båstards after we win the league but I don't think the ebbs and flows will be as extreme.

That being said, we also need to keep in mind that there's just always going to be a small element of årseholes everywhere at all times.

Agreed.

I just think surely people can see the impact the crowd being with them has on this team. So why not be with them. It's the only way we are going to get to where we want to be.

Back