The thumb arrested for match fixing.

Paul McGowan being a regular at the bookies is common knowledge in Airdrie so I wouldn’t be surprised if the watchdog/authorities let him do it to see if any spot-fixing would occur.

Would make sense, catching wind of this is a bigger win for them.

You started off saying Cummings was "shite" at Dundee.

I've given you the stats that show he plainly wasn't.

He was far better than Griffiths, he was dropped, Griffiths was kept on....huge mistake.

One has gone on to greater things, the other, the gutter.

Now...whether it was an old pals act, bigotry or sheer blind mismanagement, the wrong guy got kept on.

Why you can't admit that is simply up to you.

Jason Cummings was very far from "shite" at Dundee and was let go unfairly. Leigh Griffiths in comparison did far less yet was kept on then silently let go just as Jason Cummings was gaining international caps.

To this day, Dundee fans are largely bemused.
Yes. His spell at Dundee was shite. Scoring goals in the Championship doesn't scrub that out.

He was dropped and released for not turning up to training, phoning in sick then turning up drunk. He was suspended then released. No Dundee fans were bemused because of all of that regardless of Griffiths being there. Griffiths was given the same treatment and punted eventually too. Literally nowt to do with bigotry that you are just making up for absolutely no reason. He was chucked out Dundee for not being good enough and lack of professionalism.

McPake revealed on BBC Sportsound.: "He was unfit to train.

"It's something that I'm not going to go into as we will deal with it internally as a football club.

"But there's enough social media about that I can't stand here and deny the facts.

"People will make their own minds up about why he's not involved today. But it's not down to an injury or a Covid issue.

"People are human beings and we all have choices to make. If you want to be a footballer then you live your life as a footballer.

"Do I have to hold my hands up? Possibly, as I signed Jason.

"But on the whole, he helped us get promoted. But what he did on Thursday was completely unacceptable."

But aye. Because he played for us he must be a raging Prod and he got binned because McJake is a celtic fan or something. No idea why we are currently loaning Mcjake a player either if he won't play because for some reason he's a bigot.

Cummings was their top scorer.

Cummings scored 11 in 29 games for Dundee, a lot of them as a sub for Griffiths.

Griffiths scored 2 in 15 games, always a starter.

So Cummings was "shite" as you say?

Absolute bollocks. I know a fair few Dundee fans who were raging he was let go and Griffiths kept.

And guess what?

One's at the World Cup...the other's in the High Court,

So pipe down you total blowhard.
Admin must be able to give you a title under your username, I think this is the first victory you've had on here. Well done :D

The guy is a complete and total %^*& up. Annoying he can even afford a £600k house in Bothwell.

He is a right dodgy bastard though and will be his own undoing.
He can’t afford it hence he’s selling it.

The guy is in serious debt with all his money pretty much ran out now.

Society will be all the better when these two scumbags are finally nailed and caged. Let’s hope Police Scotland and our judiciary will finally prove themselves to be competent for once.

He'll have more than match fixing to worry about if the police confiscated any communication devices, the filthy little nonce rat.

Cummings scored 11 in 29 games for Dundee, a lot of them as a sub for Griffiths.

Absolute bollocks. I know a fair few Dundee fans who were raging he was let go and Griffiths kept.

And guess what?

Well now you put it like that. Pure unadulterated bigotry.
A more soulless house you’ll struggle to find on Right Move

Not completely soulless. An arsehole lives there.

As funny as this is, 8 C.I.D along with the uniformed officers is slight overkill to get someone in for questioning on yellow card betting, surely?

And they were searching cars in the cul-de-sac with torches?

Has to be more to this.....

If you’re from Bothwell it’s a detached villa, if you’re from coatbridge its a mansion
Haha im from Bothwell and his house id not far from me. I’d have described it as a ‘4-bed’. Its also in a ludicrous location with the raith interchange as a front garden.

I hated the thumb enough before he besmirched the good Bothwell name!

As funny as this is, 8 C.I.D along with the uniformed officers is slight overkill to get someone in for questioning on yellow card betting, surely?

And they were searching cars in the cul-de-sac with torches?

Has to be more to this.....
There’s all sorts going on in Bothwell.

His neighbours car was firebombed, he was accused of stalking his neighbour, Italian restaurant getting torched, claims of protection rackets. I’m not saying he’s involved but it does seem to be an area with ‘issues’.

This really is pretty low - even for him - if found guilty. To essentially be cheating those who pay his wages and the clubs fans out of a fair game ……… that’s bad and gives an insight into the complete lack of morals he possesses, or doesn’t.

Poor Leigh the victim etc etc is how this will pan out as usual.

A fucking uneducated, disgusting, vile & immoral bastard. Hope he gets what he deserves along with the others.

How better a country it would be if this oxygen thief of an individual wasn't walking the streets.

He will soon end up with %^*& all & be skint doing sportsman's dinners along with O'Connor & the likes.

His neighbours car was firebombed, he was accused of stalking his neighbour, Italian restaurant getting torched, claims of protection rackets. I’m not saying he’s involved but it does seem to be an area with ‘issues’.

For being an exclusive suburb Bothwell seems to be ran by a handful of heavy individuals.

And guess what?

Telt!

facts and some opinions on FF dont go
Like the regular mention of him kicking a flare. It wasn't. It was a smoke bomb, which will do far less harm than a lit flare landing in a stand full of people.

Not defending the odious little waster but the flare comment is wrongly repeated on here often.

Last edited:
Utterly detestable wee maggot.

Could you imagine this was an ex-Rangers player that had the catalogue of filth like this wee rhat. They’d have brought back capital punishment instead he is portrayed as the victim. It’s ok not to be ok Thumb lol.

And guess what?

ryceballz-oof.gif

Racism, sectarianism (multiple accounts), racism again, messaging a schoolgirl for dodgy pics and now match fixing.
That’s some career he’s had. Really can’t wait for the usual apologists in the media to defend him. Again.

I always wondered if their was a link to the Fat Japanese house fire…

Hopefully this time it’s jail time

He then loses everything

On the street within the next 5 years dead in 6

Karma for a piece of shit

Glorious news to wake up to.

Not long until this rat is back in the gutter.

Nothing to do with his lack of fitness and attitude then? Turning up to training late, missing training and then turning up to training still drunk from the night before on the last before training appearing on stage for the open goal podcast?

At least get your facts right, he was rubbish got suspended then got released.

And in what way is bigotry involved? Turning up as the joker smashed out his nut with a couple of bead rattlers?
Look stop polluting thread with nonsense.

You made a point, it was shite, you got made to look daft.

Take your medicine and go

Back