The thumb arrested for match fixing.

I'm actually questioning his achievements. He was Celtic and Scotland's main striker for a fair amount of time. Had a period playing in England, would have commanded a five figure weekly salary for at least ten years.

All he's managed is a house worth £675,000. The way he's going he'll be unable to hold onto it before he's 35, and he looks ten years older than that already.

A complete fucking loser.
he will be paying a fortune to the CSA as he has about 10090912039 weans.

guys a clown and sooner hes out the limelight / news the better - horrible lady's front bottom.

You get the feeling that if this reprehensible creature hadn’t been given some talent at football, he would be “working” as an entry-level minion for some League 2 type Edinburgh gangster.

No sympathy at all but have said before, why do guys with some talent, world at their feet etc not just pull the finger out and give everything to become the best player they could be?

I guess in this case a Neds a Ned regardless.

Surprised he's not a a regular on BBC Cultsound by now. Guess they're waiting on him squirrelling away as much as possible, before the inevitable bankruptcy event. Then he'll be 'free' to take his rightful place in the media to cast his eye of morality over Scottish football.

Honestly though, this must be the tip of the iceberg with these cretins.

When you owe Edinburgh "business" chaps, who are at present getting free full board and lodgings, significant funds, you will always try to pay that back. A football player cannot play with broken legs.
What's this?

Poor wee Leigh's descent into the gutter continues. Tying a green and white rag to the goalpost at Ibrox must seem like a world away for him now.

Don't take it literally, sunshine.

I'm merely highlighting the rewards his limited ability most certainly didn't deserve.
Bobby Russell was never capped. That junkie waster has 22 of the fuckers.
Behind all his antics. He was a pretty decent goal scorer. An absolute waste of cum if ever you’ve seen wan.

One of the last times he played against us at Ibrox, he was brought on as a sub.

He did his absolute best to get booked in that game, think he succeeded on the 2nd or 3rd foul.

To this day I maintain he had bet on himself to get yellowed.
aye, it was bizarre to watch

Surprised he's not a a regular on BBC Cultsound by now. Guess they're waiting on him squirrelling away as much as possible, before the inevitable bankruptcy event. Then he'll be 'free' to take his rightful place in the media to cast his eye of morality over Scottish football.

Honestly though, this must be the tip of the iceberg with these cretins.

What's this?
He has a huge financial debt to an individual from Edinburgh who is extensively involved in high levels of crime, who is incarcerated at present.

What's the chances of him having a bet on himself being sent off that last time he played at Ibrox? Certainly tried to.

Who is the 37 year old from Bonnyrigg though?

22 Scotland caps and a fucking £675,000 mansion.

I've played with better amateurs.
The fact that he was a professional footballer with as many appearances, goals and trophies as he has is completely down to a high level of ability. His attitude and life off the pitch appear to be absolutely Trainspotting material, so to even play at any level above Sunday League is testament to it.

Paul McGowan has been up 3 times for police assault and hasnt had the jail yet. Fuuck knows how, an ordinary punter would normally be getting a few month after 2. Surely if he is found guilty of match fixing his goose is cooked this time.

A poster on here knows him. Says he's a sound guy and the local police just have it in for him, and that the incident where he spat on a bouncer wasn't his fault.

Because it never is with entitled dickheads.
It was his fault I know the guy spat on, he's a good lad.

Range of ex scum players being wanks Griffiths Stokes and Mcgowan all seem to not give a %^*& .About time Justice was handed out to them .

Absolute cretin and deserves all he gets. Was in a position at one point to have set himself and his numerous kids up for a better life if he wasn’t such a scumbag. Embarrassing

I was thinking about that when I read this earlier.
Were there any patterns on red card betting in that game? He tried like fùck to get sent off.
He tried like fuck to kick our players because he's a washed up junkie ned, while the whole stadium was switching between abusing him for the Snapchat story and laughing at what a fat, junkie state he was in. I'm not sure you need suspicious gambling on top of those.

Back