The Thumb - "we've still got the better squad"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leigh ‘two lines’ Griffiths should be his new nickname on here (a line of nose candy & a bookies line).

Ugly little poet nonce.

I do question the purpose of King’s interview, in the past things he’s said have not been helpful and I don’t see the need to say what he did. That said, the thought that he’s given them some sort of incentive to kick on is nonsense too. %^*& them, we’ve spent years with being told you’ve done it now, they will come back and be better now, as if we shouldn’t have pissed them off! We’re now in a place where we know we’re better than them, our attitude is one of absolute contempt towards them, our attitude towards them now is it’s over, you’re done and we’re going fucking hammer you! We’re in their heads, they don’t have the players or coaching to beat us! So I’ll say again, %^*& them!

Aye he should just have said "yeah we're pish and Rangers are much better."

Honestly the rage on here about this clown is ridiculous.
rage? No..laughter at how insane his comments are... yes! The only rage will be from his own supporters when they read their views arent being listened too.

The team that still needs to play a completely done Scott Broon couldnt use any of our midfield?

The team that’s shipping 3-4 goals a game couldn’t use any of our defence or our keeper?

I’ll crack the jokes Thumb.

The team that still needs to play a completely done Scott Broon couldnt use any of our midfield?

The team that’s shipping 3-4 goals a game couldn’t use any of our defence or our keeper?

I’ll crack the jokes Thumb.
Whereas he's clearly on crack.

Hate that junkie cuunt

Rangers are a very good team but again this little coke snorting twat ignores our results and how we are playing and resorts to the “Rangers are shite” mode

The longer them and their mentally challenged puppets in the mhedia don’t take us seriously the better

We just need to keep winning

I hope the St Johnstone goalkeeper plays the game of his life today and gets a clean sheet and wee junkie bhoy regrets these comments

Is this either noteworthy or a surprise? We know they’re full of shit. We know they have an inferiority complex. We know Thumb is an idiot. We know the mhedia just want clickbait soundbites that in reality mean sod all.

No point in getting worked up about it, let’s just focus on enjoying how both teams are playing at the moment :))

What is it King said that has folk on here clutching their handbags in fear of Celtic about? The stuff I read was pretty tame.

I wouldn't mind one bit if he walked this league with 11 inferior players. In fact it would be up to them to respond as to how and why their superior team got schooled.

Hopefully they think the answer is to give Lennon another £20 million to spend on dung.

Leigh Griffiths adamant Celtic have a better squad than Rangers and insists no Ibrox stars would make Hoops 11.

The striker wasn't having the bravado from former Ibrox chairman Dave King.

Leigh Griffiths believes Celtic still have a better squad than Rangers and says he wouldn’t swap ANY Hoops player for Ibrox stars.

The Parkhead striker - who is back fit for their Premiership clash with St Johnstone on Sunday - is convinced that Neil Lennon’s men are still the best in the country.

Celtic are currently 11 points behind Rangers in the Premiership table and have won just two of their last 10 games in all competitions.

They’ve lost four goals in each of their last three Europa League ties - and were knocked out of the Betfred Cup by Ross County in Glasgow a week ago.

But Griffiths has total faith in his team-mates and expects them to quickly turn their season around.

When asked if he believed Celtic still had the best squad in Scotland, he said: “One million percent.

“I wouldn’t change anybody in our changing room for anyone else in Scotland.

“That’s my view on it and I think everybody else in here would feel the exact same way.

“But we need the results to start talking and hopefully that starts on Sunday.”

On Friday, ex-Rangers chairman Dave King boasted that Rangers’ pool of players is now valued at around £200 million.

He also claimed that Steven Gerrard’s side can win the title this season to stop Celtic’s bid for 10-in-a-row - before enjoying a sustained run of success.

But Griffiths says it would be foolish of anyone to write Lennon’s side off.

He said: “Listen, they can talk however they like. We keep everything in house.

“We know what we’re all about and if we keep doing our job, working hard in training, results will turn for us.

“We don’t listen to outside noise, it’s about what we do.

“And we want three points against St Johnstone on Sunday before moving on.”
Would love to know , where he gets his gear from .

I would imagine even their own fans will be raging with this, coming from a guy who is unable to get himself fit enough to play football.

If they drop points today he will get it in the neck which will be nice

Last edited:
Playing to the gallery to try get the hoardes back onside. It is funny though given he can't get anywhere near that starting 11 you would think he would be more interested in doing that instead of running his mouth.

I want this wee scroat front and centre when 55 is delivered. A loathsome individual who has totally wasted his talent, he could have been worlds greatest thimble model.

"We keep everything in house". We know you do. That carpet must be bulging with the sh. It that is underneath it.
Keep believing you have the better squad, it's working well for you so far isn't it leigh.
Sounds like poor wee Leighs demons are getting the better of him again. He has got mental health issues you know. Not the real ones that affect many other people. Leigh has a special set, which only are relevant when he makes a f. Uck up and can't be defended. Always the victim.

They must be so good they don't want to be there anymore then peanut heid?

giphy.gif

“We don’t listen to outside noise. It’s about what we do”
Hahahahahhaha your right pal. Just keep doing what your doing

Hate the wee scrote but wish King had kept his mouth shut

What did he say that was so controversial? Even their fans who are usually frothing at the mouth whenever King speaks haven’t took their usual offence, no idea what hes supposed to have said or done wrong to be honest.

What is it King said that has folk on here clutching their handbags in fear of Celtic about? The stuff I read was pretty tame.
It doesn't matter what King said, it's the same every game now.

Our team have won nothing.
We need to prove we can win after December.
Sellick are a team of winners.
Sellick always get results.
Delete this thread because you'll jinx it.

I don't get what people are struggling with.
Manager, coaches, training, tactics, fitness, goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders, forwards, teamwork, desire and the league table.

We are better in every department.

I'm guessing, like me, you aren't really seeing what it is about the filth we're meant to be worried about?

Leigh Griffiths adamant Celtic have a better squad than Rangers and insists no Ibrox stars would make Hoops 11.

The striker wasn't having the bravado from former Ibrox chairman Dave King.

Leigh Griffiths believes Celtic still have a better squad than Rangers and says he wouldn’t swap ANY Hoops player for Ibrox stars.

The Parkhead striker - who is back fit for their Premiership clash with St Johnstone on Sunday - is convinced that Neil Lennon’s men are still the best in the country.

Celtic are currently 11 points behind Rangers in the Premiership table and have won just two of their last 10 games in all competitions.

They’ve lost four goals in each of their last three Europa League ties - and were knocked out of the Betfred Cup by Ross County in Glasgow a week ago.

But Griffiths has total faith in his team-mates and expects them to quickly turn their season around.

When asked if he believed Celtic still had the best squad in Scotland, he said: “One million percent.

“I wouldn’t change anybody in our changing room for anyone else in Scotland.

“That’s my view on it and I think everybody else in here would feel the exact same way.

“But we need the results to start talking and hopefully that starts on Sunday.”

On Friday, ex-Rangers chairman Dave King boasted that Rangers’ pool of players is now valued at around £200 million.

He also claimed that Steven Gerrard’s side can win the title this season to stop Celtic’s bid for 10-in-a-row - before enjoying a sustained run of success.

But Griffiths says it would be foolish of anyone to write Lennon’s side off.

“We know what we’re all about and if we keep doing our job, working hard in training, results will turn for us.

“We don’t listen to outside noise, it’s about what we do.

“And we want three points against St Johnstone on Sunday before moving on.”
I’m hoping the manager buys a copy of one of today’s papers, rips this page out, and sticks it up on the wall in the dressing room.

These type of comments have a habit of coming back to bite you on the arse.

It’s that disgrace of a humans inability to see what’s in front of him and the rest involved with the rancid club that will be there downfall

Weird to see people using this news story to have a go at King.

Well, I say weird - it is FF and it’s very many odd inhabitants after all.

If Griffiths feels that way, then great. He's clearly deluded. From the mentally challenged feedback on Twitter, it doesn't look like many of his own lot agree with him.

As for the DK comments, the time to talk about dominating for years to come is when we've got trophies and the league in the bag. Saying it in the first week of December, after a barren decade, does no-one at Ibrox any favours.

Pretty sure your manager who happily swap you for roofe or anyone else who isn’t a drugged up, bookie hound

Spot on, King has just given the Scum ammunition to shoot us down with.
And then the wee racist thumb has just provided us with more with his comments there.

Does it really matter? If we did blow this lead, I know who I would be holding responsible and it wouldn't be Dave King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back