The Title Winning Captain tweets!

We love you cap and thank you! Yesterday and today are up there with the best days ive had in my life im an emotional wreck

Never been so pleased for someone, he went through some real hard times that would have broken many players, I wasn't sure he would ever lead us to the title until this season and I have never been so happy to be completely wrong.

I can't wait to see him lift the trophy.

This our Tav ,our captain , class . Then look at that fuckin idiot Broon.

This is why We Are Champions , we are miles ahead of them in every position on and off the park. WATP

Tav was here at the start of our road back. A worthy captain of Rangers who deserves all the accolades he is getting.

I agree wholeheartedly and I have been one of his biggest critics. It says a lot for his character that he has risen to be a lynchpin of the 55 Champions. Never thought I would see James Tavernier win a league for us, and I have never been so glad to be so wrong.
He's had a lot of knocks but fair play to him he just kept working hard on his game and giving his alĺ for Rangers.

Just when I had ( briefly ) stopped bubbling ... James fucking Tavernier ... take a bow CAPTAIN

For those who've won 55, we salute you.
Tav, legend status awaits. Proud of the players, all us fans and everyone connected to the club. Enjoy fellow Bears!!!! WATP

Any captain of Rangers who lifts the league trophy is a legend. Tavernier deserves this. Through thick and thin he has improved to be a great player.

Thanks Mr Captain. You, along with the rest of the squad and staff, are a legend of this club now.

A title winning Captain. Not a lot of players in this clubs history can say that.

Back