The turning point - Football on BT Sport tweet

Just sat there watching that and caught myself thinking, I can’t believe Steven Gerrard is our manager and I can’t believe what we have just achieved.

Just sat there watching that and caught myself thinking, I can’t believe Steven Gerrard is our manager and I can’t believe what we have just achieved.

It’s easy to get annoyed at the cup losses etc. But that’s the demands our support heap on and it’s the standards Rangers adhere to.

What Gerrard has done in just 3 years after what he inherited is nothing short of remarkable.

Now for a treble please!!!

It’s easy to get annoyed at the cup losses etc. But that’s the demands our support heap on and it’s the standards Rangers adhere to.

What Gerrard has done in just 3 years after what he inherited is nothing short of remarkable.

Now for a treble please!!!
Here here!

Honestly. I genuinely still 3 years later at times stop and think to myself. I can’t believe Steven Gerrard is ours. Steven Gerrard the manager of Rangers Football Club.

They originally tweeted that on the day we won the league.

I cant lie, a couple of tears were shed watching it

Ive watched it nearly every day since it came out. It’s an astonishing wee clip that sums him up perfectly

’Values and principles’

If ever a man was right for a club at a time of need. He really gets our club, it’s something magical.

Back