The two offside goals v Livi

Thought morelos was off at the first. If Kamberi was offside at the second then it was due to Alfredo delaying the pass

RTV drives you mad in situations like that. Even if the just slowed it down from the original angle it would give you a better idea if it was onside. Instead, the first thing we get is a replay from behind the opposite goals :D It’s so ridiculous, it’s actually funny. You have to wonder who makes these calls, it surely has to be somebody that doesn’t really know football and is more of a tech guy.
exactly m8 the first thing i thought of was setanta are doing the cameras.

Stills posted on the matchday thread shows both goals were onside.
If we'd dropped points today that would have been a travesty!

Morelos goal offside. He should have let Arfield run on. I also think Kamberi was offside. This from my seat on GR7.

Really need to see those again from a better tv angle. Each one on the rtv replay was inconclusive but heavy suggestion both were bad decisions.

Morelos one especially from the wide angle replay looked like he ran past a Livi defender to have his strike.

Spidey senses tingling big time with the near side linesman. Two goals chopped off and a clear red card offence ignored.

Think both were on but we just don’t make enough noise re this issue

Why can’t we have a run of games we’re the match officials aren’t absolutely thundercunt towards us.

Strange how the prick running the line could see these 2 no problem but couldnt call a fucking stonewall red card on Goldson....
The strange thing was that was the referee who red carded cosgrove against septic when he didn't make contact. The linesman is just what he is.A mentally challenged cheat. And he was not up with play for the 2 offside goals which I thought were both onside. As usual he took a guess which was against us. As I say a mentally challenged cheat.

RTV drives you mad in situations like that. Even if the just slowed it down from the original angle it would give you a better idea if it was onside. Instead, the first thing we get is a replay from behind the opposite goals :D It’s so ridiculous, it’s actually funny. You have to wonder who makes these calls, it surely has to be somebody that doesn’t really know football and is more of a tech guy.

I've been saying the same for many years,their replays are just a blur and don't help with marginal decisions like off side calls.I don't think it's a techy guy though,if it was he would know how to slow the replay down a bit.

I am sure sportscene will be poring over it at this very minute for editing in there highlights, if they are off they will show you it a few times, if they weren't off they will probably not mention it!

Morelos looked off, Kamberi on.

Morelos should have left it for Arfield.

Morelos should have left the ball to Arfield, he went for glory, did nobody tell him its a team game.
And by the look of him; he needs to lose a few pounds.As i think he's looking overweight jus now.
I would play big Kamberi to get him used to the other players, and for his height and aggression.
If i didn't know better i would think that were burning the Buffalo out, as he certainly dosen't look like the player he was.
In saying that why oh why did we play him up front on his own, against 3 big central defenders.?

I am sure sportscene will be poring over it at this very minute for editing in there highlights, if they are off they will show you it a few times, if they weren't off they will probably not mention it!

So true.

Really need to see those again from a better tv angle. Each one on the rtv replay was inconclusive but heavy suggestion both were bad decisions.

Morelos one especially from the wide angle replay looked like he ran past a Livi defender to have his strike.

Spidey senses tingling big time with the near side linesman. Two goals chopped off and a clear red card offence ignored.

Thought one of them should have stood. Linesman was a bell-end all game.

Morelos looked clearly onside, Kamberi was debatable. That linesman needs looked into though, the offside calls, the assault on Goldson that he must not have thought was a red either.

And still after about 10 replays I have yet to see any yet that make Alfie look anything but offside. Of course if he had left it to Arfield we wouldn’t be having this debate. On RTV post match Kambieri was probably just off too. I will gladly apologise when I see a 90 degree angle like the linesman did.

Only the two goals taken from us today. Morelos poor form should have actually seen him awarded with two goals.

Thats value on him.

%^*& the SFA. The red card ignored as well a disgrace, at what point do we take serious action as a support..
It’s devaluing our player , would have had 3 in 2 less pressure on him the team , it’s fucking disgusting tbh , and I despise this country .

I'm not sure that Morelos pic is 100% decisive either way to be honest.

I though that too, especially from the angle it is taken from. To be fair to the linesman, both calls are marginal at best, they are hardly the black and white nature we are being led to believe on here, and as many have said RTV were inconclusive.

We have been on the end of Greek levels of cheating since beating the paedos.
The ramped up the Anti Alfie campaign last year at the same time , I said during the winter break , we wouldn’t be allowed to win the league , and we won’t next season will be horrible .

The Kamberi one looked on, I thought Morelos delayed the pass and released it at the right time and was still well on, The other chance Morelos should have left to Arfield as he was offside.

So were you checking your phone or something from your seat on GR7 when Morelos scored ;)
No,watching the game. I thought both were offside, and believe me, there was no outrage from amnybody body round about me. If it had been obviously onside, there would be been moaning .

Back