The two offside goals v Livi

Sportscene pictures clearly show Morelos was onside but Kamberi’s left foot was offside. And I cannot believe the referee did not consider the hand ball to be worth a penalty kick. Or the assault on Goldson’s left ankle was only worth a yellow. Cos grove got a red v Celtic when he lunged but made no contact. Guthrie gets a yellow for a similar lunge that connects and could have injured Goldson badly.Like last Wednesday and many previous games the laws of the game do not apply in Rangers games.

BBC highlights Morelos 100% onside, 2nd claim possibly a fraction offside.
Penalty claim, a stonewall penalty..Referee was only two yards away.
Yet again another hopeless referee.
Referee looking right at the handball. Morelos goal well on side and Kamberi with part of a foot

I am sure sportscene will be poring over it at this very minute for editing in there highlights, if they are off they will show you it a few times, if they weren't off they will probably not mention it!
This if it's hardly mentioned we'll know he was on.

From GR7 in line with the six yard line both looked marginal - I guess giving the benefit of the doubt to the attacking team isn't the way any more. For us at least.

RTV drives you mad in situations like that. Even if the just slowed it down from the original angle it would give you a better idea if it was onside. Instead, the first thing we get is a replay from behind the opposite goals :D It’s so ridiculous, it’s actually funny. You have to wonder who makes these calls, it surely has to be somebody that doesn’t really know football and is more of a tech guy.

The replays on RTV are, at times, so amateurish looking, you would think you were watching some fan footage of a non league club in 1st round of Scottish Cup. Dreadful.

From GR7 in line with the six yard line both looked marginal - I guess giving the benefit of the doubt to the attacking team isn't the way any more. For us at least.

No wonder our team is pish at present. It must be difficult constantly watching decisions, big and small, being ignored.

%^*& knows it’s hard enough watching it, imagine living it.

ill stop short of the paranoia, only for my mental health, but it’s every fucking game now there are at least 3-4 major decisions ignored.

Won’t be popular but I don’t think there was any need for Kamberi to be offside and it’s pretty poor given he was looking down the line.

The Morelos one isn’t even close.

No wonder our team is pish at present. It must be difficult constantly watching decisions, big and small, being ignored.

%^*& knows it’s hard enough watching it, imagine living it.

ill stop short of the paranoia, only for my mental health, but it’s every fucking game now there are at least 3-4 major decisions ignored.

3 - 4 at least.

Won’t be popular but I don’t think there was any need for Kamberi to be offside and it’s pretty poor given he was looking down the line.

It seems a long time ago that it was deemed that if the attacker was in line then the attacker was given the benefit of doubt. Sportscene pundits flippantly suggested Kamberi's left foot was offside - no way the linesman gave offside for that.

From the main stand Morelos one looked off , Arfield was on and Alfie should have left it to him , could be wrong though just the view I got from it.

From the main stand Morelos one looked off , Arfield was on and Alfie should have left it to him , could be wrong though just the view I got from it.

Same view for me, still unsure as to why he took it from Arfield as well, expected him to be offside rather than expected him not to be.

Better players than Kamberi have made this type of error.
Morelos more than once last season.

Morelos definitely goal no doubt about it not even close
Kamberi could have went either way
100 % penalty no debate arm well away from body ref unobstructed view
No penalty !
I was going to say unbelievable but now it’s the norm

Cheating pure and simple

The bottom line is this:
A perfectly good goal, a stonewall penalty and a blatant red card all rejected. They are HUGE calls. Yes, we won. But if dykes shot is 6 inches right we're dropping more points. We've lost a cup final to an incorrect decision. A shocker in fact. At some point questions need asked.

The bottom line is this:
A perfectly good goal, a stonewall penalty and a blatant red card all rejected. They are HUGE calls. Yes, we won. But if dykes shot is 6 inches right we're dropping more points. We've lost a cup final to an incorrect decision. A shocker in fact. At some point questions need asked.
They should have had 2 red cards.
That challenge on Goldson clear as day red.
Ref then let Crawford off with a blatant yellow start of the 2nd half that them freed him to go in hard again for his recorded and official yellow.

Alfie was on, Kamberi marginally off. Sheep don't get a stonewaller v the mentally challengeds, another week where the refs have majorly affected the title race.

Cant believe theres bears in here slaughtering Morelos for scoring that goal ffs.

Brilliant isn’t it. Berated for scoring a perfectly good goal. To be fair it’s mostly folk you’d expect, Smiley showing new levels of pettiness and actually inventing false stats to use against him because he wants Defoe playing all the time.

Funny thing is if he did leave it and Arfield missed the narrative would then become “Morelos has nae confidence, totally shat it there leaving that for Arfield, that’s not what you want I see from your main striker”.

I can still at least accept the two offside goals being called because they were tight, especially at match speed, and I apologise to my fellow Bears whose eyesight I doubted on Alfie’s goal at the time. What I can’t accept or explain, is the referee ignoring the stonewall handball two yards in front of himself that he is staring at, or the ankle breaking assault on Goldson that warranted a yellow apparently. These are game changing moments that any competent official shouldn’t miss.

Back