The two penalty claims today?

WinkieWATP

Thought the one on Tav was a stonewaller penalty. Dundee player had the studs up and could have gave Tav a real sore one.

The handball the players were adamant was a handball I couldn’t really make out watching on my phone tbh.

Thought once again it’s yet another poor ref performance. The fat baldy nonce should have waddled off also.

Thought the one on Tav was a stonewaller penalty. Dundee player had the studs up and could have gave Tav a real sore one.

The handball the players were adamant was a handball I couldn’t really make out watching on my phone tbh.

Thought once again it’s yet another poor ref performance. The fat baldy nonce should have waddled off also.
Can't remember the Tav one. The 'handball' clearly came off Marshalls chest on the replay. Not a penalty.

Not sure about the others but the tackle on Hagi was a penalty. He spun around and the player took his legs away. Not the ball, his legs. That was a penalty.

Didn't think there was much in the handball for me and don't remember the Tav incident.

The "handball" wasn't. It came off his chest. The Tav 1? I'm saying this under fear of a reprimand from Kris Boyd, but I thought at the time it would've been in the very soft category. But when you consider Tav would probably have had a free kick for it elsewhere on the park then maybe it should've been.

Not sure about the others but the tackle on Hagi was a penalty. He spun around and the player took his legs away. Not the ball, his legs. That was a penalty.

Didn't think there was much in the handball for me and don't remember the Tav incident.
I forgot about the Hagi challenge! Was there any replays shown - I can't remember seeing it again.

Would need to see the Tav one again but I thought their player got there first and Tav kicked his boot? Always a sore one that.

Ref gave us very little today so wouldn't be surprised if they were penalties tbh. Oh and the paedo rat should've been sent off!

Muir never gives Rangers any important decisions anyway, not even worth a claim, been that way for as long as i can remember.

Im just delighted about the job Gio is doing because when you see these performances (and one or two Celtic games) you understand just how vital it is that Rangers are controlling games and winning so it does not come down to terrified or weak refs calls by AM or Bobby Madden.

Yeah just seen the replays of the Hagi one. Adam kicks Hagi's foot into the ball and then when he's falling his other foot drags the ball back to Adam so in real time it looks like a great challenge.

100% penalty

I thought thumb heid should have had a second yellow and off. Nor sure about the pens but the ref was not great. Bring back Beaton lol.

Thought tavs was a pen. Second one didn't look a handball to me.

The baldy nonce should definitely have seen a second yellow.

I thought that it wasn't a penalty for the challenge on Hagi at the time and I had a pretty good view of it.

Having seen it on Sportscene, it was definitely a penalty.

Can’t remember the Tav incident, although can mind Hagi one and that was definitely a pen. Clumsy from Adam.

Disappointing we never got at least one penalty as the meltdown would have been sensational.

Hagi’s was a pen but at the time it wasn’t clear. There are 2 guys with quick feet involved and the foul is with the “other” foot, so I would always cut the red some slack on those.

He had much worse decisions than that yesterday. Mostly around allowing late Dundee challenges (although to be fair he was consistent in being lenient when Tav had one too just after the most glaring one)

The handball was chest and I thought the Tav shout was one of those where it’s against the rules but that rule is never applied to a defender attempting to block a shot. Anywhere else on the park it’s a foul, and if it’s a defender clearing and a striker challenges it’s a card.

At the time I didn't think the Hagi one was a penalty but the player's reaction made me think I was wrong.

Not seen it on telly yet.

None of them were penalties.

Back