The UEFA Survey

Twosignals

For those over in Seville that had to endure that potential death trap Stadium, Please, Please fill in that survey, I picked up from the Rangers website. Apart from the possibility of suing those UEFA barristers, let people know how bad the Police were and the safety standards were in a Stadium fit for a bull dozer.

For those over in Seville that had to endure that potential death trap Stadium, Please, Please fill in that survey, I picked up from the Rangers website. Apart from the possibility of suing those UEFA barristers, let people know how bad the Police were and the safety standards were in a Stadium fit for a bull dozer.
Done the FSE survey and fed back experience to SLO. Imperative everyone does so.

The lack of national press coverage is unforgivable.

Is it because it was football fans?

It's it because it was Rangers?

If Edinburgh rugby team got to the euro cup final and were treated that way there would be questions in parliament and the police would be investigating.

Ps.

I know %^*& all about rugby. The posh twonks.

I completed the FSE survey as we were subjected to disgraceful conditions inside and getting into the stadium too

UEFA are bulletproof and will escape any fine for organising a shithole stadium and a severe lack of fluids in excessive heat

I hope Frankfurt fans take UEFA on in court

We are not organised enough to do so but we should join Frankfurt fans and raise a class action against UEFA

UEFA are scum who need to realise they are not above the law

For those there, if we’re lethargic at complaining about that potential death trap, look to the Germans, their letting rip! UEFA and the Police should not be allowed to get away with this.

I completed the FSE survey as we were subjected to disgraceful conditions inside and getting into the stadium too

UEFA are bulletproof and will escape any fine for organising a shithole stadium and a severe lack of fluids in excessive heat

I hope Frankfurt fans take UEFA on in court

We are not organised enough to do so but we should join Frankfurt fans and raise a class action against UEFA

UEFA are scum who need to realise they are not above the law
Both club's supporters need to be on board for this action to retain integrity beyond sour grapes.
Together we are stronger.
This is about football for all supporters of all clubs going forward.

Done. I put as much detail as possible. It may come to nothing, but if we don't submit it online, we can't moan about others not trying.

Have any of Scotland's football governance bodies made any kind of official statement?
(serious question- maybe I've missed it)

Back