The Unofficial Rangers vs celtic podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people listen to the football daft podcast and they discuss scottish football (mainly rangers and celtic).

Good luck to the OP, too many trying to outdo each other on the staunch-o-meter on here at times.

Awww mahn Morelos is a pyoor nutter mahn pure worth 6m if yeez r lucky mahn but see Teeerny hes worth aboot 50m mahn.

In other words.

Nope.

Admire the confidence posting that on here, and also sitting with mentally challengeds and not expecting to catch something.

Being paid, not choosing who you work with, not actually representing the club, providing experienced insight.... quite a bit actually

Most of those apply here. It's my job so I don't get to choose who I work with. I'm not representing the club (although I'd argue a club employee IS representing the club)

I listened last week and on the whole it wasnt 2 bad...
But
Twice one of the celtic fans called old firm games the Glasgow derby and not once did the rangers fans call him out it.
Small thing maybe but it annoyed me, i will give the next show a listen but if that shit continues i wont continue to do so.

I listened last week and on the whole it wasnt 2 bad...
But
Twice one of the celtic fans called old firm games the Glasgow derby and not once did the rangers fans call him out it.
Small thing maybe but it annoyed me, i will give the next show a listen but if that shit continues i wont continue to do so.
I'll be honest, it's not something I can even particularly think of hearing during either recording but I'll keep an ear out on Monday.

Heart and hand for me or the football daft pod cast that s brilliant love it.
I have listened to the record rangers pod cast its a bit negative though depends who is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back