The usual suspects roll out the excuses for the vile conspiracy theorist Tom Boyd

This was a statement made by a club ambassador on a club TV channel calling into question the integrity of a match official.

If this was "an accident" or mistake on his part surely a public apology from him to the ref, a statement from his club along the lines of we don't agree or condone the comments and a hefty fine from the powers that be.

If none of these things happen then the bar has been set pretty low from now on.

The simple fact is the whole rancid organisation from the very top liewell to the absolute bottom of the cesspit the knuckledragger wearing a grey and green hooped top is out of control .They think they are untouchable ,they think they can do what they want .
Why ? Because they are protected by the government ,and protected by the press .
I honestly fear for public order when we claim the title this year they will not take it well .

Boyd is a fud, we all know that. But I really don’t get what a citing from the CO can possibly achieve? What powers does she have, to ban him from commentating on Celtic TV? Who honestly cares apart from other shettlestons who are all a bit mental anyway.

I'd imagine there is not a whole lot they can do but I think they are just trying set the precedent to keep that crap/line of thinking out of the media or from any team. It may just be on a teams channel but lots of people watch and it can easily spill over and influence other conversations.

I know for a fact that Rangers TV put out a memo to all co commentators about making accusations about referees and in fact for merely criticising the ref. It was after the Willie Collum incident at St Mirren last season.
It was merely telling them what can and cannot be said and they could leave themselves open to SFA action.

They seem to have forgotten that Boyd, this 'middle-of-the-road kind of character',:rolleyes: also took part in the disgraceful Larkin 'movie' about institutional corruptness over decades by referees. He has, as some would say, 'history' on this topic. Maybe if the authorities had acted upon that we wouldn't be discussing him today, eh?

I once went to an event where Robbie Fowler had a q & a night. The first thing he said is please don't film this and you'll get better stories otherwise Liverpool will fire me as I'm their ambassador.

According to New Age Conspiracy Theorist David Icke, Peter Lawell Dermot Desmond and their sycophants in the media are all Reptillian Shape Shifters from the Draco constellation.

This would explain the peodophillic activities at the piggery and could be the reason behind Boyd's strange lizard like features.

Boyd is a fud, we all know that. But I really don’t get what a citing from the CO can possibly achieve? What powers does she have, to ban him from commentating on Celtic TV? Who honestly cares apart from other shettlestons who are all a bit mental anyway.
He’s representing that rancid club.
He’s feeding their rancid support with conspiracy nonsense that doesn’t stand up to real scrutiny.
He’s bringing the game into disrepute whilst working and being paid by the club so the club need to take responsibility.
Or is CTV another separate entity?

I’ll go out on a limb and suggest that this isn’t the first time he has come away with such drivel,just the first time it has been picked up.
Bet your mortgage on it.
A bigger scumbag bigot than most of those you’d initially think would be bigger bigots.

TB is as thick as mince. He spouts what their other thick as mince fans like to hear. As a club and business cellic really should be more professional than this but they know his appeal to the unwashed.

All of Scottish football is laughing at them and laughing at Boyd - I'm happy for them to make a total arse of themselves.
I’d be majorly surprised if that were the true.
Closer to the truth, and best case scenario for us is that we’re lumped in with them again, as in both of us are always complaining and we get all the decisions.

No journalist (in Scotland) can (or will) ever simply criticise Celtic and/or its support regardless of how out of order they are or how justified the criticism is, it always has to be prefaced with one or more (often all) of the following:

- I am a Celtic fan and my grandfather was from [Wicklow/Donegal/Cork]........;

- The Green Brigade Banner was "slightly inappropriate", however they usually put on a great show and add tremendously to the atmosphere......;

- Whilst his (generic Celtic-minded person) comments were misconceived, we must not forget and indeed focus on the comments of [senior Rangers official or member of management staff]....;

- The 50 year cover up of a massive child abuse ring, by everyone at Celtic (and aided and abetted by politicians, Police and the media) which spans the Atlantic was bad, but let's focus on the sectarian singing of Rangers fans alone.................................

- The perpetrator was wearing a Celtic [strip/top/tracksuit/scarf] (meaning we dont like to use the phrase "Celtic fan")........

-The Celtic fans were "in full voice" (meaning causing havoc) before the heavy-handed [aka entirely justified and proportionate] response of the [Spanish/Turkish/Italian] police.........

- There was fighting taking place among football fans in Glasgow after the match...............

The thing is, they want him to cheat in their favour. They ain't interested in fairness. They will hound him until he starts pointing to the spot every time they howl at him. That's the end game.

Agree with this. Did Lemmon not actually admit as much when he said that his side do not get the decisions ...IN EUROPE... indicating that they do get the decisions in Scotland...Old cliché applies...Always cheated never defeated,

Tom Boyd....blames everyone else for the fact he was a shit player who wasn't good enough to win consecutive leagues and countless cups. Better to concoct a masonic conspiracy than take a long, hard look in the mirror when you've got a face like a rat that had stroke whilst eating shite!

And some bams on here have a good word about Cameron of the Herald, he's the biggest puke of all, his article concerning an entirely fabricated interview with "John" a survivor of the Celtic 50 year child abuse scandal and cover up - whereby "John" said he didnt want cash, he just wanted an apology and to move on - was the most vile article written in the history of Scottish football. A placed puff-piece from Lawwell, and a veiled threat to all victims, and reminder of whose side they're supposed to be on.

In fact perhaps Scottish journalism, altho Spiers' glowing tribute to confirmed paedophile Keith O'Brien (which Spiers has refused to retract even now the evidence against O'Brien is overwhelming) must come a close second.

I'm not. When the official ambassador of a club accuses match officials of cheating on an official club TV station, then that club must be severely punished. When that same club support him in his comments, then a very sinister scenario is evolving. Boyd was not making an arse of himself, Boyd was obeying orders.
Threats and intimidation of officials are very much an integral part of CFC's tactics, mainly to be rolled out when they get a few dodgy results (eg Dec 2018, Dougiegate, Dallas, referees strike etc.)
They must be hammered for this, preferably by the media, but we all know that is a sick joke. Instead excuses are made, we are dragged into it (Neil Cameron, saying our two biggest clubs - what the fuck have Rangers got to do with Boyd?).
Meanwhile officials and their families cower in fear, give them everything going and Liewell rubs his hands and smirks 'well done, Tommy Bhoy'
It has happened before, numerous times.

Well said, Sir.

It's pathetic how one ref is singled out and they beggars predictably go to town on him. Same with Andy Davis

What is really disappointing is the lack of comment from the Refs Union or the SFA backing their man. It looks like we're heading for a second refs strike, and all because they can't deal with competition

For Cameron in particular excusing Boyd for bringing the game into disrepute is nowt.
He recently went into print to virtually excuse celtc of decades of child rape, whilst attempting to trivialise the impact on their many victims.

Classic Lawwell - as soon as the pressure begins to mount on him he points to the proverbial squirrel. The dense, semi-retarded Boyd is the perfect rodent here. ‘It’s everyone else’s fault, not me or Lenny’. Pay rise for Tam.

As you said usual scummy suspects sticking up for the bigot.

Hope the cockeyed cuhnt gets done but I won’t hold my breath
Have you read the article? If you have then there is no conceivable way you can say Greechan sticks up for Boyd. He describes his comments as " beyond the pale". Greechan's article is about the problems and complexity of citing presenters on club tv. How does the Compliance Officer become aware of what's said? It would be unworkable.

The point they’re both missing - Boyd is An Official Celtic Ambassador, not some random ex-pro with a mic. When he speaks, he speaks for Celtic Football Club. If they back his statements then they are, in effect, accusing Scottish football of being corrupt. If this isn’t bringing the game into disrepute, then what is?

I thought maybe he was a seperate entity.

Don't know greechan but Cameron is an out and out Tim,he doesent deny it..This latest piece is just more deflection by trying to drag others into this story.
The problem I have with this is that it is no one off, Boyd has previous including being involved in some ridiculous so called documentary about how refs and every one else are out to cheat septic.

They have won the last eight league titles and saw their arch rivals thrown out of the top league and made to start again in the fourth tier.

Yet they still think there’s a conspiracy against them.

They are not normal people.

Lets get this correct.
They DO NOT believe there is a conspiracy against them. Not for one second do they truly believe it.
However, they insist on telling their fans that there is as...
a) it keeps them in line, looking constantly for big bad proddy bogeymen, and stops them looking too closely at their own club's heirarchy's many failings
b) the mantra is enthusuastically picked up by the useful idiots among the sector of the non mentally challenged population who are terrified of being labelled as biased or even sectarian against the mentally challengeds, the most divisive, biased, sectarian shower of bigots on the planet.

Boyd is a dick. He thought he could pander to the celtic-minded conspirators by jumping on their bandwagon. It makes good TV. Unfortunately for him, the all-seeing eye caught him out. He should take his medicine and utter a straightforward apology. But, he won't. Celtic will once again appeal to their rhepublican core by wailing about this. They will be fined and they will pay up

Neil Cameron really is an absolute imbecile, isn't he?

First he trots out the old "Rangers = new club" line which has been disproved by UEFA, the SFA and anyone else with even a passing interest in Scottish Football who is not rabidly pro-Celtic.

Then he mentions, almost in passing, the threats made to referees including Beaton. Who is responsible for that? celtic, and their odious support. Look at the OF match last December, the media outcry at certain decisions which for once were not given to celtic and the reaction of their fanbase as a result. The media trigger the hate and the entitled mob-rule mentality of the celtic support does the rest.

Unless of course, they were all the actions of that single fan "Juan Guy". We've all heard that one before.

It is no coincidence that the referees strike was triggered by decisions going against celtic, that referees have been forced to publicly apologise for getting decisions wrong (but only when they go against celtic) and that referees are threatened and abused if they so much as give a free kick against them. Hugh Dallas struck by coins, referees strike, Beaton threatened. All from the followers of one club and one club only and goaded on by a moronic media.

There is an obvious and direct link between the outcry from the media when things go against celtic and the over-the-top actions of their support. That's why Boyd's comments matter, even if he is a moron. It is also different from the usual braindead bitter vitriol from the likes of Fatson and the goat-blower because they are not employed by a club. Boyd was speaking on celtic tv and as such was representing the club.

Unless of course, celtic tv is a separate entity. We've all heard that one before.

The club have not distanced themselves from his views so one must conclude that they are in line with official celtic fc thinking (or at least what passes for thinking in that moral vacuum). In this sense, Boyd is no different from TLB when he accuses an official of bias or cheating. He's a representative of the club and a such must be bound by the same rules which are in place, like them or not, for everyone else.

Unless of course, there's one rule for celtic and another for everyone else. We've all seen that one before.

Great post Rudolph.

I'm not. When the official ambassador of a club accuses match officials of cheating on an official club TV station, then that club must be severely punished. When that same club support him in his comments, then a very sinister scenario is evolving. Boyd was not making an arse of himself, Boyd was obeying orders.
Threats and intimidation of officials are very much an integral part of CFC's tactics, mainly to be rolled out when they get a few dodgy results (eg Dec 2018, Dougiegate, Dallas, referees strike etc.)
They must be hammered for this, preferably by the media, but we all know that is a sick joke. Instead excuses are made, we are dragged into it (Neil Cameron, saying our two biggest clubs - what the fuck have Rangers got to do with Boyd?).
Meanwhile officials and their families cower in fear, give them everything going and Liewell rubs his hands and smirks 'well done, Tommy Bhoy'
It has happened before, numerous times.

Absolutely mate. It is a long term strategy they use.

Supposedly a roll model,ambassador for all things celtic (tramp with a platform) It's going to get a whole lot worse as the season progresses .They have an agenda and will call upon the usual suspects to spout their vile accusations.

You’re right Huck, he is a role model, but he has been consciously chosen as a role model for things such as this.

Rotten to the core.

We should see what the outcome of this is, then get someone in rtv to say something almost identical and see what happens.

Would be interesting
We don't need to prove it. Last season we called out a referee resulting in charges against the club.
They did the same after we beat them which led to the ref being threatened and the authorities did nothing not even a comment.
As usual Rangers sat back and took it.

and it's this kind of attitude that's that's let that scum run riot over the years without anything happening to them. threaten refs etc. the passive shite has to stop and they need called out EVERY single time the manky tramps step out of line!
most of the shit in Scottish football is going on because of them getting away with murder!

The point they’re both missing - Boyd is An Official Celtic Ambassador, not some random ex-pro with a mic. When he speaks, he speaks for Celtic Football Club. If they back his statements then they are, in effect, accusing Scottish football of being corrupt. If this isn’t bringing the game into disrepute, then what is?
I don't know who made the statement after the St Mirren game last season, I'm not sure if there was a name put to it.

What I do know is that it was released in an official capacity, and although I agreed with the sentiment, it broke the rules and Rangers were duly fined.

This is absolutely no different. As you say, it is a club employee using official club channels to make derogatory statements towards a guy who has already had his life threatened by scum who need no more encouragement.

If the paedos stand by Boyds statement, they should be removed from our game.

It never changes from the squealing Timpanzees, the same old public intimidation and harassment of refs and officials via the media to win them titles and trophies. To be fair to Boyd, when Reid did the same thing at an AGM nobody said anything, then when Lennon deliberately engineered a ref strike to break both the officials and the SFA itself, again, nobody said anything.

Way, way back in 1986, Rangers played Stenhousemuir at Brockville.

The programme had interviews with Harry Erwin and Jim Sinnet. Fair to say both were blue noses.

Stenhousemuir got in hot water for this.

Things like:

Who is your favourite funnyman? The pope
Fav Newspaper? Rangers News
Who would you most like to throw a bucket of water over? Celtic and Tommy Burns

Now, the 2 players were probably just having a carry on. But, Stenhousemuir were in the wrong for publishing it.

Didn't Rangers get into trouble years back due to a programme article by Jim Blair? Don't think he was ever allowed to contribute again.

If Boyd had said "Refs made a mistake there" - or "Refs made another mistake". No problem.

But, he said it was pre-meditated and claimed it was due to bias.

This is a guy who had to get police protection due to the mhedia campaign at the turn of the year.

Celtic should be fined. Maybe not much - but a point of principle.

The filth are going to be unbearable this season. This is all just a part of their sinister intimidation campaign that has resulted in referees being terrified of giving anything against them. Boyd's comments weren't made in a pub or a supporters bus, they were made on the club's official TV channel and he should be removed from his role.

This is the very reason we won't win the league. We won't be allowed to.

Latest posts

Back