The usual suspects.... thanks but no thanks !

for the first time that I remember I don't know who we can afford, who we can attract & who I actually want.
Been worn down the last few years & agree with a portion of what some are saying about the merrygo round of managers.
We can't afford to get this wrong, nothing do do with 10 in a row but mainly to do with if this goes wrong we could find ourselves like Liverpool, forever talking of the past

Kenny Miller : Nothing more than a gimmick and a guinea pig experiment that we can ill afford. No thanks.

Giovanni van Bronckhorst : See Kenny Miller.

This comparison amuses me!

You do know GVB has a proven managerial record that has seen him win the Dutch Cup and take Feyenoord to their first league title in 18 years.

Entitled to your opinion but this one just happens to be wrong.

Michael and Brian Laudrup, the dream team management duo.

Klos goalkeeping coach, Brian forwards, Michael midfield, Gough defensive coach.

John Brown to help Gough, just because.

Who gives a fu ck if it’s a gamble at this stage, get it done !!

although have had two terrible gigs in Milan and London - de Boer is hardly under the "see Kenny Miller" category

and van Bronckhorst is new to management but already has success - 1st season won the cup - 2nd season won the league with Feyenoord for the first time in 18 years

nowhere near the same as a player with no management experience at all

Frank de Boer was pretty successful with Ajax in a higher standard of league & Ajax have policy where they only spend up to a certain amount (even tho they have earned £Ms in transfer fees) and prefer to bring through their own youngsters. Would be ideal cos those are the conditions he would be working with at Ibrox. Ex player as well so knows the club.

What about Alec Neil, always seems too give out that positive feel for the game. Is he still with Norwich. Funcikg spellchecker

What about Alec Neil, always seems too give out that positive feel for the game. Is he still with Norwich. Funcikg spellchecker
A Bear today said he fancied him as an option but I was under the impression he was more of a poet.

Back