The utter disdain our players show towards them

Fair dues to Duffy if he did that.

Brown loved giving it out whilst beating a downtrodden Rangers, constantly led the goading of our players and fans. He is a despicable bastard and like any bully, runs away when the tables are turned.
Turncoats are always the worst.

Sure Buffalo never went to any of the Celtic players at the end.
Watched the RTV away days video earlier and watched the Rangers warm up.
Even in that the confidence is oozing out of our squad.

To be fair to Duffy (Spit) he went round all our players post game. Their captain marched straight off the pitch including past our manager.

Noticed that myself, there was another Celtic player who done the same, weirdly enough I think it was Thumbheid...if that's true it's a true sign of capitulation lol

After the wee tap Alfie just completely dingied Brown's rambling back. You don't have an argument with a gnat after swatting it.
But this is one area where we need to be clever the players need to take turns in rattling the likes of Griffin and Broon. Alfie overdoes it and his card is marked. A wee bit from a few of them and eventually it’s these cretins who lose the rag s as nd their game goes to pot.

I would still like to see Goldson or Jack or Arfield have a go at Brown when he starts on Alfie.

A bit like Keane on Viera when he started on Neville in the tunnel.

You can set your watch on Lego muncher yapping at Alfie but for a wee change I want one of our players to get in Browns face and goad him

Back