The utter nonsense they have resorted to

Gregco

Noticing more and more as 55 edges closer, the rattlers have absolutely nothing left to say so have resorted to posting utter nonsense they dont even believe themselves.

If they had just taken it on the chin that they were beaten by the far superior side it wouldn't have been as bad for them but they have resorted to mental lies like this...

Actually embarrassed for this guy

As his tweet says, im sure we are all gutted about cantering the league before the split in their biggest season ever...

Has anyone else noticed that your average mentally challenged is now trying to deal with the pain of their utter shambles of a season by moving towards attempts at humour by claiming this is our first title.

I just smile and laugh, no words are even necessary. But it must eat them up inside that every tv station, news outlet etc are talking about our first title in 10 years and title 55 in general.

I can only imagine some of the bitter ones spending hours of their day furiously emailing everyone shouting SSEEVVCCOO. Their deid!!

Noticing more and more as 55 edges closer, the rattlers have absolutely nothing left to say so have resorted to posting utter nonsense they dont even believe themselves.

If they had just taken it on the chin that they were beaten by the far superior side it wouldn't have been as bad for them but they have resorted to mental lies like this...

As his tweet says, im sure we are all gutted about cantering the league before the split in their biggest season ever...
They aren’t normal people man!

my sides have been splitting for months

we have been able to watch our team rampant in the league and in europe - which we're still in.

at the same time we've had a full season of idiocy and stupidity by our biggest rivals, all while watching lennon slowly lose it, admit defeat and surrender

we've not just celebrated winning the league on one day, it's been days, weeks.

we've listened to the excuses by celtic fans on their forum and on the radio, we've listened to them moaning, lying and have breakdowns.

yes, it's a shame that we can't be in the stadium just now, but we will be

it's simply a delayed party, but let's be honest, the party has been going on for a long long time

One I spoke to last week was the exact opposite and he’s got a bit of inside knowledge of what happens in the east end.

He has fears that if they don’t get the appointments right, they could be in serious trouble.

His exact quote was “something is seriously wrong behind the scenes” he wouldn’t elaborate any further, and we can guess around CSA etc, but given I’m aware of his source of information, it pleased me no end to hear that being said. I hope, so much, he is accurate in his thoughts.

One I spoke to last week was the exact opposite and he’s got a bit of inside knowledge of what happens in the east end.

He has fears that if they don’t get the appointments right, they could be in serious trouble.

His exact quote was “something is seriously wrong behind the scenes” he wouldn’t elaborate any further, and we can guess around CSA etc, but given I’m aware of his source of information, it pleased me no end to hear that being said. I hope, so much, he is accurate in his thoughts.
Who is his source chief ?

Just wait for the outpouring of faux rage at us celebrating during a pandemic and then, of course the old classic of sectarianism and bigotry (on our part)will be trotted out. They are nothing if not predictable.

They're clutching at straws to console themselves. Expect to see a lot more of their ridiculous excuses and deflection tactics over the coming months as they go through various stages of realising how superior we really are to them.

Every game we win spare a thought for the utter torment and seething hatred we have caused them in their houses.

The 87th minute and Alfie the scorer on Wednesday night being a perfect example and following the 55th minute fireworks. It’s the cherry on the cake for us.

This is the best season EVER and I’ve. It even been to a game! Ironically, I think it’s going to end tomorrow, with everyone sitting at home.

H4mhpov.gif

Also seen ' why they go on about 55? Trying to prove to everyone it's 55, don't hear us going on about 51'

Eh cos 55 is the highest no, you drooling simpleton

By winning 55 we have just about consigned their quadruple treble to the history bin already - nobody mentions it except them, and even then, they won't sell anything like the merchandise they thought they would as a consequence of losing their coveted "ten".

I admit I thought they had recruited reasonably well (on the face of it) & held on to Edouard, so expected a much tougher season.

However for the most part it's been glorious & hilarious at the same time. The draws have been slightly annoying because we should have won them all, but let's not quibble, it's been everything we hoped it would be - and more!!

The deluded fool I was winding up
Just kept repeating thier usual 10 year old patter
Sevco zombies yous are died first title pish

As I always say their delusion is one of our main weapons and we have to keep encouraging them with it

I left him with the headshot of if we get past this next mob in the Europa we waltz straight into the Ritches of the champions League
Booooooom

By winning 55 we have just about consigned their quadruple treble to the history bin already - nobody mentions it except them, and even then, they won't sell anything like the merchandise they thought they would as a consequence of losing their coveted "ten".

I admit I thought they had recruited reasonably well (on the face of it) & held on to Edouard, so expected a much tougher season.

However for the most part it's been glorious & hilarious at the same time. The draws have been slightly annoying because we should have won them all, but let's not quibble, it's been everything we hoped it would be - and more!!

If it wasnt for Eduoard the points gap would be bigger

The one about Rangers fans being "gutted" that Steven Gerrard didn't have an EPL medal and Henrik Larsson did made me laugh.

The guy was serious as well BTW.

Every game we win spare a thought for the utter torment and seething hatred we have caused them in their houses.

The 87th minute and Alfie the scorer on Wednesday night being a perfect example and following the 55th minute fireworks. It’s the cherry on the cake for us.
Livi bears done us proud with the fireworks.
More fireworks than Edinburgh at New year.

Other pish I've heard includes them throwing the league because "the 10" would kill us off?! That and Sevco/first title pish currently in overdrive. Their tears are both bitter and delicious :D

They cannot understand that we simply could not give a flying %^*& when we win the league, how we win the league, if there is fans there, if there’s not, if I’m here or I’m in fucking Zimbabwe.

The fact is we’re winning it and that’s all that matters. They can try and take any comfort they want to prevent them heading to the Erskine Bridge but this will haunt them forever. The inferiority complex has increased 10 fold. How dare we end their “10”. Cunts. 55.

Aye I’m gutted at winning our first championship in a decade.

The tears I shed on title day will be of sadness rather than joy that’s for sure.
Devastated doesn't begin to cover it.

I'd have paid double my season ticket money, even knowing I'd never get to a game.

I asked the resident bheast fan in our office if he was going to give me a guard of honour when I walked into the office on Monday and he said "You won't be champions, we're going to f*ck you this weekend". He's such a hardcore fan he actually thought the old firm game was today.

Ultimate goal of 55!!! They think this was our end game like the sacred Terry

55 is just a step to 56, which is a step to 57, which...

Haha good spot

Anyway, back to the content. Your right mate, they can’t handle it. It was to be their biggest season ever abs we have ruined it for them. They are also in self denial at how good we are. They think we are lucky and refs have helped us. It will come home to roost in the next few weeks which will be delicious.

Gutted so I am

Only got all these champions flags, inflatable trophies, fireworks, champagne, lifesize cutouts and 55 memorabilia to console myself with.

Back