The utter nonsense they have resorted to

One I spoke to last week was the exact opposite and he’s got a bit of inside knowledge of what happens in the east end.

He has fears that if they don’t get the appointments right, they could be in serious trouble.

His exact quote was “something is seriously wrong behind the scenes” he wouldn’t elaborate any further, and we can guess around CSA etc, but given I’m aware of his source of information, it pleased me no end to hear that being said. I hope, so much, he is accurate in his thoughts.
What’s CSA?

Either that or the “quadruple treble was more important anyway” attitude just has me laughing at them. You spent 9 years convincing everyone the 10 was everything you rancid f*cks

I caught a bit of one of the older games on sky from 2017 a couple of weeks ago and it was all they sang about.

Anyone of them who says it wasn’t all about 10 is a liar.

Has anyone else noticed that your average mentally challenged is now trying to deal with the pain of their utter shambles of a season by moving towards attempts at humour by claiming this is our first title.

I just smile and laugh, no words are even necessary. But it must eat them up inside that every tv station, news outlet etc are talking about our first title in 10 years and title 55 in general.

I can only imagine some of the bitter ones spending hours of their day furiously emailing everyone shouting SSEEVVCCOO. Their deid!!
It’s all they have now.
Stopping the 10 is killing them inside and I’ll never let them forget it.

Noticing more and more as 55 edges closer, the rattlers have absolutely nothing left to say so have resorted to posting utter nonsense they dont even believe themselves.

If they had just taken it on the chin that they were beaten by the far superior side it wouldn't have been as bad for them but they have resorted to mental lies like this...

Actually embarrassed for this guy

As his tweet says, im sure we are all gutted about cantering the league before the split in their biggest season ever...
The Celtic blog did a full on rant about this just the other day saying they were already over not winning the league .

He then went on to list the reasons we aren't looking forward to winning league .

It's well worth a read for the mental gymnastics he goes through to try and prove his point about us .

They've been mentally scarred for life, which is nice.
Some that used to stop for a blether now walk on by.
This is quite simply better than I ever imagined.

Simply luvleh!!!
My boss, who is a decent guy in most ways, just doesn’t talk to me about football!

However I did hear him talking to one of the other beggars in the office, again, a fairly decent guy, this was just after they lost to Ross County. They thought they were talking just among themselves but he said, “I just want the pain to stop”

That line made my day at work a much happier experience. B-)

Their latest is also how “most of the reigning champions” in Europe are having poor seasons & it’s because of no fans haha
Yep I've had this thrown at me asweĺl...I've had one them saying to me Rangers have benifted more than any other club during Covid...I aked him why?.. His reply was '' Rangers fans are constantly on the players backs and with no fans they are under no pressure ''....They must lie in bed at night to think these excuses up.

Had the joy of rubbing it right into one of them in work yesterday

He wásnt taking it well at all
Though he was going to cry

Make no mistake their pain is real it's off the scale
I’ve been printing off “55”s and the number of games left to clinch it (2 this week) and leaving them in the others office that has 2 of them in. Also writing “55” on white boards all over the offices and warehouse (non permanent so when they wipe them off I know they’ve seen them and can do it again). Subtle little things.

Has anyone else noticed that your average mentally challenged is now trying to deal with the pain of their utter shambles of a season by moving towards attempts at humour by claiming this is our first title.

I just smile and laugh, no words are even necessary. But it must eat them up inside that every tv station, news outlet etc are talking about our first title in 10 years and title 55 in general.

I can only imagine some of the bitter ones spending hours of their day furiously emailing everyone shouting SSEEVVCCOO. Their deid!!

For any that try and send you this stuff over WhatsApp or whatever there is a shirt video on YouTube where one of the lead administrators controlling the club at the time explains fairly simply how the club carries on as normal while the company is liquidated.

Send them that. If anything it will anger them even more.

Having only recently moved back after 20 years in England, thankfully I do not really know any mentally challengeds. I will have to start work at some stage, at which point I will probably meet some but thankfully at the moment, I don’t really have to mix with any. Life is much easier that way.

Yep I've had this thrown at me asweĺl...I've had one them saying to me Rangers have benifted more than any other club during Covid...I aked him why?.. His reply was '' Rangers fans are constantly on the players backs and with no fans they are under no pressure ''....They must lie in bed at night to think these excuses up.

Oh yes because their fans have been so supportive outside this stadium this year. They’d have been jumping from the top tier again.

The Sevco / new club / first title thing is just something they tell themselves to lessen the mania and pain.

No one else pays any attention, least of all official channels who will record it as title number 55 for us and our first in ten years.

I do wonder how they’ll cope trying to process this though.

I can see dozens of them furiously calling or writing in to contest this supposed error only for them to be either a) completely ignored, or b) completely ignored in a fit of howling mirth.

Erskine Bridge awaits nervously.

my sides have been splitting for months

we have been able to watch our team rampant in the league and in europe - which we're still in.

at the same time we've had a full season of idiocy and stupidity by our biggest rivals, all while watching lennon slowly lose it, admit defeat and surrender

we've not just celebrated winning the league on one day, it's been days, weeks.

we've listened to the excuses by celtic fans on their forum and on the radio, we've listened to them moaning, lying and have breakdowns.

yes, it's a shame that we can't be in the stadium just now, but we will be

it's simply a delayed party, but let's be honest, the party has been going on for a long long time
Love your summing up of the Season but let's not miss Lawell off the list of those to be ridiculed
He's your odious, full on playground bully, suddenly exposed when he least expected it, the good guy gave him a right bloody nose in front of the whole school.
Ran off home to his Mammy and hasn't been seen or heard for weeks.
Still sitting in the corner crying his eyes out knowing that even the smallest kid in the class now fancies giving him a smack in retribution for his years of bullying, lies and false promises!

On the whole very quiet in my work recently.A wee comment no and again but nothing I can’t handle.Radio station on tv this morning playing Sweet Caroline and I shouted to another Bear turn that up I like that song.A wee chuckle went up from the Bears.The apartheid one head down reading his paper.Wonderful time to be a Bear.

One of them actually said to me yesterday "yous are just about to win your first title and its still aw about us, its pathetic" :)) I think it was to do with the 3 lads at the piggery with the banners! I was honestly that speechless I couldn't even muster a response, just laughed. Absolutely unreal.

I see on twitter they're also trying to convince themselves that we're "raging" because its behind closed doors and it's "ruined" it for us and at least they were able to have pyoor hunners of street parties when they were winning theirs.... grown men saying this stuff as well. Clutching at its finest.

They are in AGONY.

They actually think the Sevco / your clubs deid / first trophy patter actually annoys us:))

The reality is that hearing this title being widely acknowledged as our 55th and first in 10 years is absolutely destroying them.

It’s brilliant when you see the odd mentally challenged say something along the lines of it being our first league in 10 years, only to be corrected by hordes of mutants telling them we’ve never won the league.

They tie themselves in knots with the new club pish.

I haven’t lived in Scotland for over a decade, I’ve never actually heard anyone in the flesh give it the Sevco patter.

To me it’s just something you see faceless mentally challengeds online saying. When I’ve returned home for visits, I’ve never heard anyone go on about it. I don’t know how much of that you get in every day life.

Looking to move back at some point this year. Not sure how I’d cope if I actually have a mentally challenged giving me that to my face. I’d possibly remind them that Big Jock was Aware which might not go down too well on day 1 of a new job.

I’m not even registering a one on the guttit-o-meter B-)
Simply loving it :)

Having only recently moved back after 20 years in England, thankfully I do not really know any mentally challengeds. I will have to start work at some stage, at which point I will probably meet some but thankfully at the moment, I don’t really have to mix with any. Life is much easier that way.
There has been less mentally challenged tuxedos on view on our high streets in recent weeks.
They have given up the 10 and are in mourning.

I have a couple of foaming poets in ma work I usually don’t bother with them but every time I see them they start moonhowling about a quadruple treble and this is our first title, I just say to them next season we will be the champions in the champions league And you will have John Kennedy as your manager fighting for league cups, there pain is real as they thought we wouldn’t be back yaaaaassssssss

On a slightly different note, I was out with the dog in the back garden at six o’clock this morning when I heard a lone, plaintive cry of ‘Cel-tic’ somewhere in the distance.

This mournful whine then repeated itself every ten seconds or so, diminishing feebly at each attempt until it disappeared completely and the pristine silence of the breaking dawn returned.

I smiled to myself.

It was the dying whimper of the Yahoos days in the sun coming to an end.

Only darkness awaits you now Timbo!

I can imagine Radio Snide will be full of them phoning up saying “congratulations on their first title”. All very predictable and laughable.

Here's the thing if they honestly thought that their own clubs history was far superior why care so much about Rangers?

Would Rangers fans be debating the legal status of Ross County nine years after an insolvency event?

The fact that they seem so desperate to foam at the mouth about this subject proves that Rangers live rent free in their tiny inferiority complex ridden minds.

One I spoke to last week was the exact opposite and he’s got a bit of inside knowledge of what happens in the east end.

He has fears that if they don’t get the appointments right, they could be in serious trouble.

His exact quote was “something is seriously wrong behind the scenes” he wouldn’t elaborate any further, and we can guess around CSA etc, but given I’m aware of his source of information, it pleased me no end to hear that being said. I hope, so much, he is accurate in his thoughts.
Send him a message telling him not to worry too much (expressing faux concern for the poor souls mindset) and remind him that if we can recover from the hell we've been through them so will celtc..... then quietly slip in.... 'what is it behind the scenes that has you so worried buddy?'

We need to find out as much as we can from these 'connected mentally challengeds' whenever possible. :shh:

It’s what they do, it’s in the dna to deflect and try convince themselves that the truth isn’t the truth. If they keep saying we are a new club it makes them feel better on the outside but inside they are furious. It annoys them that they were “cash rich” and were light years ahead of us, when in actual fact they weren’t really.

I haven’t lived in Scotland for over a decade, I’ve never actually heard anyone in the flesh give it the Sevco patter.

To me it’s just something you see faceless mentally challengeds online saying. When I’ve returned home for visits, I’ve never heard anyone go on about it. I don’t know how much of that you get in every day life.

Looking to move back at some point this year. Not sure how I’d cope if I actually have a mentally challenged giving me that to my face. I’d possibly remind them that Big Jock was Aware which might not go down too well on day 1 of a new job.
They exist in the flesh, I can assure you, and they are everywhere all the time. If this was mentally challenged Pokemon the one you describe would be a Pidgey, can’t move without encountering one in Glasgow.

I suppose that makes a reasonable poet like a Mewtwo, basically impossible to find

Fact is, they needed the league this season to validate last season.

Now it should be 100% clear that there was no guarantee they would have seen it out if it had been played on the pitch.

They are a club with massive internal issues that were bubbling beneath the surface, little side deals with players saying they could leave that were reneged on. All it took was one spark...

Deranged desperate bigots and haters say: New club

UEFA, SPFL, SFA and the legal system say: Same club

Seems like quite a one sided debate to me!
Blue Star you are 100% correct it’s only them that refuse to accept the facts they don’t matter they really are going to push themselves over the edge wait till the celebrations start the real pain is going to hit them like a train.

Nobody can turn up to the party?

Maybe not at Ibrox pal, but just you wait and see how and where we celebrate :))

Also, we get to fill Ibrox with a full house on flag day and call ourselves champions for (probably) over a year!

Apparently when Adidas starting sponsoring them we were going to see even more hooped rags about the town. Doesnt seem to be working out like that so far.

Celtic will be getting peanuts as their money is largely performance related and Adidas must be wondering where this big customer base they were promised has gone? HafuckinHa

Say . Did Santa no bring ye Terry Munro then. They usually go into a bit o a tantrum at that.

Nobody can turn up to the party?

Maybe not at Ibrox pal, but just you wait and see how and where we celebrate :))

Also, we get to fill Ibrox with a full house on flag day and call ourselves champions for (probably) over a year!
Wherever Lennon lives I hope he has plenty of neighbours with a large firework budget, it would be a pity for him not to share the spectacle.

I know a Sevco fanatic who is terrified that we win 55, that was his words, at their place.

A quick look at the replies to a Calum McGregor interview about Dundee Utd match tells you everything. They are terrified to play us. Absolute cowards the lot of them. All on the thread wanting to drop points to avoid having us win it in their shitehole stadium.

We were on our knees im 2012 and I remember i still couldn't wait to play them and stop them from winning it. Shitebags.

Back