The utter nonsense they have resorted to

My boss, who is a decent guy in most ways, just doesn’t talk to me about football!

However I did hear him talking to one of the other beggars in the office, again, a fairly decent guy, this was just after they lost to Ross County. They thought they were talking just among themselves but he said, “I just want the pain to stop”

That line made my day at work a much happier experience. B-)

As a support, they are now broken. Humiliated. Angry. The more deluded, rabid ones can only resort to attempted insults that show them for the imbeciles that they are. The smarter ones know that the tide has well and truly turned, and that a r d, white and blue tsunami has just hit their club. They will know that if they get their recruitment wrong, the tarpaulins will be covering the upper stands next season.

Make no mistake fellow Bears. Their failure to get 10* is hitting them hard. This wasn’t meant to happen. The Rangers coming back and overtaking them was never part of the plan, and the next few months will take a massive toll on their mental health and general wellbeing. They didn’t see The Rangers coming, and now it’s too late. Scotland’s premier club is now back on

I know at least 100 folk who wouldn’t be there anyway.
Fans from all over with no season tickets.

They’re hurting, they’ve finally realised that no one outside of Celtic gave a toss about their tainted “quadruple treble”, and all the media are talking about, especially down in England, is Gerrard winning 55. They’re running out of comfort blankets now. Lovely. B-)

Their conduct this past decade whether they are winning or losing has been despicable.

From the fat guy,their players and that scumbag support, the gloating and Rangers baiting was incessant.
The payback is going to be glorious.
They are collectively responsible for giving me a superiority complex and i can't seem to get rid of it.

Has anyone else noticed that your average mentally challenged is now trying to deal with the pain of their utter shambles of a season by moving towards attempts at humour by claiming this is our first title.

I just smile and laugh, no words are even necessary. But it must eat them up inside that every tv station, news outlet etc are talking about our first title in 10 years and title 55 in general.

I can only imagine some of the bitter ones spending hours of their day furiously emailing everyone shouting SSEEVVCCOO. Their deid!!
The House Of Cards season at the House Of Shame. Sounds good to me!

Noticing more and more as 55 edges closer, the rattlers have absolutely nothing left to say so have resorted to posting utter nonsense they dont even believe themselves.

If they had just taken it on the chin that they were beaten by the far superior side it wouldn't have been as bad for them but they have resorted to mental lies like this...

Actually embarrassed for this guy

As his tweet says, im sure we are all gutted about cantering the league before the split in their biggest season ever...
Best season ever as far as I'm concerned

Either that or the “quadruple treble was more important anyway” attitude just has me laughing at them. You spent 9 years convincing everyone the 10 was everything you rancid f*cks
You'll never see a "Quadruple Treble" tattoo, but on the other hand "Ten in a Row"???
:)) :)) :))

For those asking the source. I will leave that out, but when the previous FF boards were on the go, I was able to post about Liewell wanting us trodden into the ground when they were in Barcelona for a CL match.

There are many ways of extracting information from people if you know how, and having them at their lowest is a good starting point. ;)

Pure gutted, so I am.

weary-face.png

Scottish first-tier League Championships: 55
1890–91,1898–99, 1899–1900, 1900–01, 1901–02, 1910–11, 1911–12, 1912–13, 1917–18, 1919–20, 1920–21, 1922–23, 1923–24, 1924–25, 1926–27, 1927–28, 1928–29, 1929–30, 1930–31, 1932–33, 1933–34, 1934–35, 1936–37, 1938–39, 1946–47, 1948–49, 1949–50, 1952–53, 1955–56, 1956–57, 1958–59, 1960–61, 1962–63, 1963–64, 1974–75, 1975–76, 1977–78, 1986–87, 1988–89, 1989–90, 1990–91, 1991–92, 1992–93, 1993–94, 1994–95, 1995–96, 1996–97, 1998–99, 1999–2000, 2002–03, 2004–05, 2008–09, 2009–10, 2010–11, 2020-21

GP10388321.jpg

By winning 55 we have just about consigned their quadruple treble to the history bin already - nobody mentions it except them, and even then, they won't sell anything like the merchandise they thought they would as a consequence of losing their coveted "ten".

I admit I thought they had recruited reasonably well (on the face of it) & held on to Edouard, so expected a much tougher season.

However for the most part it's been glorious & hilarious at the same time. The draws have been slightly annoying because we should have won them all, but let's not quibble, it's been everything we hoped it would be - and more!!
Don't remember any songs about how many trebles they were going to win...

It's called "cope", mate. They are dreaming up levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible. We all know how much they wanted the 10, they're now using the most preposterous excuses under the sun to convince people they aren't devastated.

It's 19th Century Terrorist cope.

Noticing more and more as 55 edges closer, the rattlers have absolutely nothing left to say so have resorted to posting utter nonsense they dont even believe themselves.

If they had just taken it on the chin that they were beaten by the far superior side it wouldn't have been as bad for them but they have resorted to mental lies like this...

Actually embarrassed for this guy

As his tweet says, im sure we are all gutted about cantering the league before the split in their biggest season ever...
That lot need to make their minds up. We are gutted we can't be there? However they also claim the only reason the Rangwrs are winning is because the fans aren't allowed in and the players are under less pressure. That's a proper head %^*&.

It's written in the stars that Morelos scores against them next week. That'll send even more of them loopy.

Back