The way the Scottish press report on Ryan Kent

Muay Bouk

أنا لا أحب البابا
Staff member
It’s almost as if they are willing Liverpool not to give him back to us on loan, there is a pleading desperation for someone/anyone to come along and buy him as long as he doesn’t end up back at Ibrox.

So for the hacks looking in as we know you do, if Ryan Kent ends up back at Ibrox then great, if he doesn’t while disappointing we already have more than enough to see us win our 55th league title this season.

It’s almost as if they are willing Liverpool not to give him back to us on loan, there is a pleading desperation for someone/anyone to come along and buy him as long as he doesn’t end up back at Ibrox.

So for the hacks looking in as we know you do, if Ryan Kent ends up back at Ibrox then great, if he doesn’t while disappointing we already have more than enough to see us win our 55th league title this season.

Posted much the same yesterday @Fatbearblue. In my opinion the media reporting has only one purpose - to try and throw us into the depths of despair should Kent not return and let them run their 'Rangers title challenge blow' headlines. Many can see through it but there is a large chunk getting sucked in.

As you say, if Kent comes back - marvellous. If he doesn't - then the new guys, in particular Ojo, have shown themselves capable of filling the void and, perhaps, may even produce more by way of goals. I'd still love Kent back though.

Unfortunately for these Rangers hating wanks, we aren't exactly in a terrible place should Kent not sign due to the Summer recruitment being exceptionally decisive and looking spot on.

And if he does sign, wee Ryan gets to pop down the road after this season with a league winner's medal in his back pocket.

Posted much the same yesterday @Fatbearblue. In my opinion the media reporting has only one purpose - to try and throw us into the depths of despair should Kent not return and let them run their 'Rangers title challenge blow' headlines. Many can see through it but there is a large chunk getting sucked in.

As you say, if Kent comes back - marvellous. If he doesn't - then the new guys, in particular Ojo, have shown themselves capable of filling the void and, perhaps, may even produce more by way of goals. I'd still love Kent back though.

That's my feelings as well as any other bears I've talked to. It would be awesome if he did come back, but I won't be too bothered if it doesn't happen.

The press are mentally challengeds with NCs from Cardee college. Wouldnt let it bother you lads :)

After all, 3 games in, 13 goals scored, none conceded, we look super fit and hungry, our signing policy has been class and they are shiting themselves.

Plus Kent will come after Liverpools preseason. Not itk just believe he will be announced under the radar to really %^*& everyone outwith Rangers off. Hopefully with a sidereel of him taking the piss out of the tims and punching their lights oot.

Jones has surprised me with his tracking back(already thought attack wise was fine) which is not something I remember before joining us so if Kent comes then great but if not I am still a happy bear with our squad.

Jones has surprised me with his tracking back(already thought attack wise was fine) which is not something I remember before joining us so if Kent comes then great but if not I am still a happy bear with our squad.
Playing with a smile as wide as the Clyde too. Can tell he's loving it.

Like everyone else, I'll be pleased if Kent makes another appearance, but if he doesn't, so be it.

We go with what we have and I genuinely think that that is more than enough to win it

There's a new Liverpool preseason training video on their official youtube channel. It's predominantly about the return of Van Dijk, Robertson, Alexander-Arnold etc and their first day reporting back a bit later than the rest. However there's a wee section at the end that shows some attacking/shooting drills and Ryan Kent looks sharp as a tack in them.

Although it's obviously good to see, there's also a wee element of "oh no" about it, as I'd be pretty gutted if Liverpool decided to keep him as part of their squad for at least the first half of the season.

As much as our squad right now is in a good place and we won't miss him as much we maybe first thought, there's no denying the boy adds quality to our starting 11 and there's also the fact that he has been consistently good against the filth. They can't deal with him and that is exactly the kind of player we want in our starting 11 on the 1st September.

I'm still confident he'll be back here in a few weeks but the better he does in preseason, the less chance of it happening may be.

Kent isn’t good enough to be part of a team trying to win the EPL . That’s just the facts.

He won’t be at Liverpool come September 1st. Let’s just hope it’s us.

Kent only be a bonus,we're a different team now. was at the game on Sunday and Aribo looks a class above already. my man of the match,strolled the game and took players on with ease time and time again,stole the ball off Marseille players plenty times too.

Thankfully nobody in any sort of position of power at Anfield will be giving even the slightest feck what some 2nd rate journalists for dying newspapers actually say.

If it makes sense to Liverpool to loan him again then I reckon it will be us. If they decide to cash in on him then we are in trouble, we can’t compete even with top end Championship clubs or low end EPL clubs who might be interested in him.

It’s just the papers doing what they do, to be honest.

Massive blow to Rangers titles hopes as Kent snubs Rangers return.

Except it’s not really, and we won’t be anywhere near as devastated as they want us to be.

After that it’ll be Morelos, whereby they’re both desperate for him to leave and for a much lower fee than we’re all expecting.

Then it’ll be, Massive blow to Rangers titles hopes as Morelos departs in cut price deal.

Laughing at you, ya bunch of tossers.

Thankfully nobody in any sort of position of power at Anfield will be giving even the slightest feck what some 2nd rate journalists for dying newspapers actually say.

If it makes sense to Liverpool to loan him again then I reckon it will be us. If they decide to cash in on him then we are in trouble, we can’t compete even with top end Championship clubs or low end EPL clubs who might be interested in him.

A month ago I would have been seriously hacked off at the prospect of RK not returning, now less so though I would very much welcome him back !

Roger Hannah was desperately trying to convince himself tonight that Kent will not be returning. He provided every possible reason why it may not happen rather than the reasons why it may happen.

Their target was Alfie last year, I wonder who they are mailing each other about to have a pop at on a constant basis. How can words stop the G55? Watch the dirty rat infested scum suddenly turn on fat Japanese, Lennon and the rest and wear Blue tinted specs. They know its coming

Typical mentally challenged mhedia hoping if they keep saying he won't be back he won't be....
We all know the depths they ,and the crummy little club they support can sink to.

Back