Archive The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is absolute toilet once more.

Diaz is a Chilean international in a team about to be promoted to the richest league in the world. He's valued about £30m.

It would be great to have a proper rumour but in the absence of one do we really need to fill the void with steaming manure and videos of players we haven't been linked to?

Skov Olsen is the new Veerman and when he goes elsewhere I see Amoo is the lined up as his transfer thread successor.

Halfway through? It’s 26th January tomorrow mate.

Hate to tell you but most of the window has already gone. Less than one full week left.

The overall business has been disappointing.

There are other ways of looking at the window

It's called perspective

I will leave you to try and figure out how the window can be viewed as positive

Halfway through? It’s 26th January tomorrow mate.

Hate to tell you but most of the window has already gone. Less than one full week left.

The overall business has been disappointing.
The poster didn't say 'halfway through', they said 'midway through', ... like "I'm midway through my dinner"

The poster was saying judge Gio at the end of the window, not before it's done

You were the one saying halfway through

It's been a v good window

Kept our best assets and added too

There are other ways of looking at the window

It's called perspective

I will leave you to try and figure out how the window can be viewed as positive
We’ve lost a highly rated backup RB (albeit for a great fee) and brought in a 7th/8th choice CM (on loan).

We still haven’t addressed the right sided forward position which has been an issue for 4 years.

Still haven’t finalised the situation with our most reliable CB and we haven’t shifted any of the dross that’s sucking sums out of our wage budget (Simpson, Barker for definite & probably Bacuna too).

I mean his general demeanour. Doesn't seem to have a nasty streak in him like Gerrard did.

True, but may world class players have completely failed as managers as they're not cut out for it. Not saying that's Gio btw, but the point stands. Good player ≠ good manager.
No idea where you're getting this rubbish from

Am calling bullshit on that if we wanted the boy for that price we’d have put the offer in at the start of the window.
Aye, there's no way Gio losing his first choice player for a position would increase the liklihood of us bidding for someone who's a good fit, and his availability has been made more obvious that he's desperate for a move and training alone. It's even more unlikely that Wilson has a list of targets per position and losing Hagi has made it much more pressing and us willing to spend a bit more.

Am calling bullshit on that if we wanted the boy for that price we’d have put the offer in at the start of the window.
I’m not going to believe these Twitter accounts either but is it really far fetched to think that the board will possibly look at spending millions they might not have previously been prepared to spend after Hagi’s injury? Our circumstances have changed dramatically as a result of Hagi’s surgery.

The poster didn't say 'halfway through', they said 'midway through', ... like "I'm midway through my dinner"

The poster was saying judge Gio at the end of the window, not before it's done

You were the one saying halfway through

It's been a v good window

Kept our best assets and added too
Halfway & midway through are exactly the same thing

If something happens midway through a period of time, it happens during the middle part of it.

If you’re going to be a pedantic arsë about it at least be correct.

Sugar coat the window all you want but it’s been poor, as have the last 2 windows before that. No quality added only squad filler which doesn’t improve us at all.

I really hope it’s not him we end up with. Over priced, slow, and not what we need, spend the money on Amoo surely
Amoo looked like a very fun player from his youtube clips, but comparing Skov Olsen in Denmark and Amoo in Sweden is no match, Skov Olson is the more complete player.

Sands is nowhere near a 7th/8th choice, stop being so melodramatic.
Aribo, Kamara, Davis, Jack, Arfield, Lundstram, Bacuna.

Where does Sands fit into this? Didn’t even come off the bench against Stirling Albion when we were cruising, albeit limited by the 3 subs.

Reckon he’ll be lucky to start 1 of the next 3 games.

Aye that makes him 8th choice, the fact he started away to Aberdeen is completely irrelevant
Started when Aribo, Jack, Arfield & Davis weren’t available.

Gio was so impressed by him he held him back against the mighty Stirling Albion.

Right ye are.

Aribo, Kamara, Davis, Jack, Arfield, Lundstram, Bacuna.

Where does Sands fit into this? Didn’t even come off the bench against Stirling Albion when we were cruising, albeit limited by the 3 subs.

Reckon he’ll be lucky to start 1 of the next 3 games.
So you're putting 3 AM Infront of the CM/DM Sands player is and add Davis OOC and barely played under Gio then you've got injury prone Jack.

It's Kamara/Lundstram who Sands will be competing against. Kamara could also be gone in the Summer.

Jack will never have an injury free season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back