Archive The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester Evening News

United want the teenager to gain valuable match experience in the second-half of the season and any club that makes a loan offer will need to be able to guarantee meaningful minutes in a competitive league

Amad Diallo Rating is 68. His potential is 85 and his position is RM. He is 18 years old from Côte d'Ivoire and playing for Manchester United in the England Premier League (1). Amad Diallo FIFA 22 has 3 Skill moves and 4 Weak Foot, he is Left-footed and his workrates are High/Med. The player's height is 173cm | 5'8" and his weight is 72kg | 159lbs . He does not have a real face in-game.

lost interest at that last bit, I'm out.

Y

You said you’d heard the club were actively looking for a RW did you not?

Nope. I said a few weeks ago someone at the club felt we were needing a winger. I didn’t know if it was actually happening at that point.

Not a fan of these loans tbh.

For every Ryan Kent success story there's Ejaria, Ojo, Goss etc.

I'll of course give the boy a chance and hope he proves me wrong but not overly excited.

Diallo does look pretty skillful but some of their fans think he's too lightweight for English football, so he will get slapped about if he came up here.

Amad Diallo Rating is 68. His potential is 85 and his position is RM. He is 18 years old from Côte d'Ivoire and playing for Manchester United in the England Premier League (1). Amad Diallo FIFA 22 has 3 Skill moves and 4 Weak Foot, he is Left-footed and his workrates are High/Med. The player's height is 173cm | 5'8" and his weight is 72kg | 159lbs . He does not have a real face in-game.

Aye, I’m out to. Got to a face in game FFS. Absolute minimum requirement.

Watched the obligatory YT footage of Diallo, reminds me of Sterling in terms of his stature and running gait. A tricky winger with quick feet without looking like he has blistering pace.

Even if poor Skov Olsen signed, he’s been hyped up to near insufferable levels on various platforms. He’s on a hiding to nothing.

And most of these folk won’t have ever seen him in any great detail.

Would need to be Laudrup to overcome the hype when most people have seen about 90 seconds of him live.

Too wee

Have you seen Alfredo's face in game? He moves like Morelos, his body shape and everything is bang on but.. he has the face of a slightly more tanned Elvis Presley.
I thought that was bad but when I faced the bheasts I noticed Jota looked like a much smaller David Martindale.

I wonder how man mountain Alex Lowry would get on in our side?
Completely different situations IMO, Lowry is a fair bit taller and has been playing lowland league all season which if it does anything it will prepare the B team for the physical aspect of mens football a bit. I'm not saying Diallo would be an utter failure because of it or if it's even true, but there's no denying it's something to consider.

Not keen on Diallo, we are in must win every game territory, I dont fancy a loanee who has no buy in to that and one who has hardly kicked a ball professionally. If this is true it would suggest we can't afford to spend money on our own players so we are taking a low risk (financially) punt again, see Simpson and Bacuna. I know this lad is a talent but I'm not interested in us developing other teams players. Also he's hardly played at any level this season so his fitness will be miles off it.

I knew folk would start moaning about this news.

A guy who was spoken about being one of main talents in Europe exactly a year ago and apparently he’s not good enough for us haha
Ole said this last year:

"Having watched him myself, I believe he is one of the most exciting young prospects in the game," said Old Trafford boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

"It will take time for him to adapt but his speed, vision and fantastic dribbling ability will stand him in good stead to make the transition.

"He is a player with all of the raw attributes that are needed to be an important player for Manchester United in the years to come."

I knew folk would start moaning about this news.

A guy who was spoken about being one of main talents in Europe exactly a year ago and apparently he’s not good enough for us haha

mate people would moan if we signed Messi - blah blah 2 old - people always find something to moan about.

hopefully he can come in and add some quality - he must have something about him with the teams interested - but that doesn't always transfer to doing it on the pitch for Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back