Archive The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not one for being dramatic but this is now becoming an emergency.

We need 2 players in at the very worst one really top quality right Winger but we need a centre mid aswell.

A Right winger is an absolute must

That result was probably ideal tonight - struggled , got 3 points and highlights to the staff once again we need reinforcements

If we won convincingly maybe they would rethink possible signings

Who knows! I just hope we get someone in

I have zero concerns about Lowry taking Bacuna's place in the squad, frankly it might be an upgrade! But for the love of god Rangers, sign a starting level RW!

Sakala - maybe but prefers the left
Kent - prefers the left
Wright - impact sub, very occasional starter, confidence currently shot.
Barker - no, just no.

I think we are going to have to try Sakala on the right. Keep Aribo in the No 10 role rather than shoving him out wide again.

Arfield ----- Kamara
-------Aribo-------
Sakala--Roofe--Kent

Nothing sticks to Roofe in that role he can’t make a pass he’s really frustrating and not good enough.

I have zero concerns about Lowry taking Bacuna's place in the squad, frankly it might be an upgrade! But for the love of god Rangers, sign a starting level RW!

Sakala - maybe but prefers the left
Kent - prefers the left
Wright - impact sub, very occasional starter, confidence currently shot.
Barker - no, just no.

You nailed it

We need a right winger have done for a while but we also need to protect ourselves against losing Morelos if this were to happen we are in big big bother

No one in the squad can come close to replacing him when he’s not there
Roofe can and he proved that last season but we most definitely need a right winger

I'm not one for being dramatic but this is now becoming an emergency.

We need 2 players in at the very worst one really top quality right Winger but we need a centre mid aswell.
Agreed. Scott Weights confidence is now shot to pieces after that horror show tonight. He never was up to what we require but after tonight it will take him a long while to recover from that. We simply must bring in a RW of quality

Agreed. Scott Weights confidence is now shot to pieces after that horror show tonight. He never was up to what we require but after tonight it will take him a long while to recover from that. We simply must bring in a RW of quality
The annoying thing is he has shown flashes of having real ability but I guess that's normal with inconsistent average players, they can all have good games now and again but never sustain it.

If we don’t strengthen before the end of this window we’re in serious trouble. We’ve had the best part of £13m coming into the club for Gerrard and Patterson since early January at least, we should never be left scrambling this late in the window.

If we don't we will genuinely be in danger of throwing the title, and I'm not one for overreactions.
Yeah but we've been downsizing the past few windows because of our high losses

The board is taking a massive gamble here agree on that.

We need that UCL money badly.

I hope we get a player in who improves the starting 11 no squad fillers.

The annoying thing is he has shown flashes of having real ability but I guess that's normal with inconsistent average players, they can all have good games now and again but never sustain it.
I’ve never seen it mate. There were moments in that second half where he looked so bad it was difficult to believe. I feel for him but he isn’t Rangers standard and has been built up by some of our fans to be someone he isn’t. He has zero end product and it simply has to end

I think we are going to have to try Sakala on the right. Keep Aribo in the No 10 role rather than shoving him out wide again.

Arfield ----- Kamara
-------Aribo-------
Sakala--Roofe--Kent
Possibly Kent on the right given he's two footed?

Point stands though, we can't cope with all of Morelos, Aribo and Kent out.
Right now we need all of them imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back