The Winter Transfer Window (non-Rangers)

Guimarães and Trippier would be very good signings if they get the former over the line. Newcastle need to get the finger out though as they need more if they're to stay up. Probably doesn't help that every bugger keeps rejecting them though. :))

Guimaraes to Newcastle is a strange one, he must be getting offered mega bucks. A lot of high praise for him the last couple of seasons and he looked a standout against us at Ibrox. I thought he was destined for far better things than playing alongside Shelvey for Eddie Howe

Bruno Guimares is an unbelievable signing for Newcastle.

The boy was class against us at Ibrox.

Their best midfielder automatically.

Last edited:
Hell of a drop off from Sule to Holding.
They need players in the next five days. If they keep going after players like Sule and they keep knocking them back, then time is running out. I think they need solid EPL players to keep them in the league, then take it from there.

Folk still thinking we're spending £7m on a player this window i see.
Obviously not in the case of saying here’s £7million for you cheers.

A £7M player for us with a sensible structure isn’t out of our reach for an automatic first team player with the rewards at stake.

A £7M player for us with a sensible structure isn’t out of our reach for an automatic first team player with the rewards at stake.

We won't be doing anything close to that.

Really rate John Swift, the sort of creative midfielder that could make something out of nothing. Great at set pieces. Injury record is a worry though.

A bit o/t so sorry but is anyone else noticing that Romano guy, who everyone goes on about like he is the oracle, is just a better version of those crap transfer sites.

I.e he just surfs the Web and passes off other people's news as his own?

Sule rejecting a move to Newcastle. Not sure on his availability but I think big Rob Holding would be a good signing for them.

The first time I saw Sule in the flesh I thought he was a big lummox, but bloody hell, he's like a train once he gets going over 10 yards. Best years are still ahead of him, too.

PSG's been busy:

A bit o/t so sorry but is anyone else noticing that Romano guy, who everyone goes on about like he is the oracle, is just a better version of those crap transfer sites.

Na he's a very well respected journalist who does have sources at the top clubs. He does get accused of doing tap ins by some.

watch this then come back

Lots of reports going around that Arsenal are preparing to bid for Douglas Luiz in the final days of the transfer window. Let’s hope Villa hold firm and refuse to sell because they may well move for Kamara as a replacement.

The first time I saw Sule in the flesh I thought he was a big lummox, but bloody hell, he's like a train once he gets going over 10 yards. Best years are still ahead of him, too.

PSG's been busy:

He is a quality player which is why I think Newcastle are wasting their time looking at players at his level for a relegation battle.

Lots of reports going around that Arsenal are preparing to bid for Douglas Luiz in the final days of the transfer window. Let’s hope Villa hold firm and refuse to sell because they may well move for Kamara as a replacement.

Are they not already signing Bentancur to replace him.

This rumour has now given me the fear because it looks like Arsenal are definitely going to bid for Douglas Luiz now because they’ve been unsuccessful in trying to sign Arthur Melo.

I know that Ekrem Konur talks shit at the best of times but he’s now pushing the angle that Kamara is on Villa’s shortlist to replace Luiz if they sell him.

Back