The worst Kim Jong Tim in the Scottish media

muttley

We're long accustomed to these brainwashed and spectacularly deluded media crackpots embarrassing themselves with their relentless positive- only spin on their heroes. It appears now that when Celtc lose in Europe, they somehow " win". When their notorious fans invade pitches to attack opposition players, rack up the most appearances before UEFA for hooligan behaviour and endless fines, they are also still apparently the " greatest fans in the world" and worthy of accolades for the great European nights at the Piggery. I haven't read any of this morning's tabloids but I expect it was more of the same. ? I always thought Kheevins was the worst for this Celtophile mania, but recently Tom Foolery on Radio Scotland seems to want to steal his crown ? Who is the worst you've read or heard ?

Last edited:
I met one today and he said to me with a straight face " that is the hardest game that Bayern have had in about 6 years " . No I don't know where he got 6 from either

Seems Ralston is trying his very bestest today...As good a frontrunner as any...

I met one today and he said to me with a straight face " that is the hardest game that Bayern have had in about 6 years " . No I don't know where he got 6 from either
approx 6 Bayern First team players missing probably.:)

They actually lost to Bayern..repeat lost....but listening briefly to the RC hotline in my car ..you would think the mhanks had just thrashed them....with the gushing and foaming at the mouth about the 'lesson' they handed out to the German cracks and how they owned them .I think it is more relief than anything else that they avoided another embarrassing scoreline.

Deluded self aggrandising fools every last one of them.

Last edited:
I just heard McLean’s commentary on the yahoo goal. Jesus %^*& is about all I can muster...

They actually lodt to Bayern..repeat lost....but listening briefly to the RC hotline in my car ..you would think the mhanks had just thrashed them....with the gushing and foaming at the mouth about the 'lesson' they handed out to the German cracks and how they owned them .I think it is more relief than anything less that they avoided another embarrassing scoreline.

reality will kick in when they play psg :p:p:p

Fortunately I've missed the lauding of the all conquering ra Sellik, but as long as they're happy being patronised and our local media feed their delusions, more power to them!

They actually lodt to Bayern..repeat lost....but listening briefly to the RC hotline in my car ..you would think the mhanks had just thrashed them....with the gushing and foaming at the mouth about the 'lesson' they handed out to the German cracks and how they owned them .I think it is more relief than anything less that they avoided another embarrassing scoreline.

I love this type of self aggrandising pish. It makes the 5 or 6 goal thrashing PSG are about to hand them even more enjoyable :D

Many years ago I used to listen and read about these fantastic European nights at Celtic Park. It was laid on thick. I actually came to the conclusion that it was so phoney the "journalists" and news readers didn't believe it. I thought they probably loathed Celtic and to over compensate they over praised them.

I believe that would probably have been the case with some of them.

As years went on this crap never seemed to grow old. In fact it became a ritual. Praise and expectation went higher and higher. It then dawned on me that these people actually believed in the crap they were spouting.

An almost belief that the place was paradise and nothing anyone says or does, will moderate or lessen the absolute hyperbole.

I find the whole thing phoney and cringeworthy.

Off the top of my head... not their Champions League semi final ties against Barcelona?

Bloody hell!

£ 237,000 in UEFA fines for Celtc and still no condemnation of that appalling club from any of their media goons.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...heet-237k-paid-in-fines-in-10-years-1-4559301

English
Spiers
Cosgrove
All like to think they are intellectual but they are just snidely Rangers hating clowns

Also that lunatic commentator on Bt Sport last night really took the biscuit with his
" it is a defeat but it doesn't seem like a defeat" quote

Biased towards The tims and anti Rangers

It's just sickening how the media get away with their bile against us and their cringeworthy love in of the tims.

There's two different issues here.

The first is the bullshit about their team's performance. We know its bullshit.

The second is the atmosphere at the piggery. It is impressive and way ahead of Ibrox but then Liewell and others know how to create the right environment for them. We just dont have leaders that are in touch with what fans want. We also have way too many supporters that care more about their seat than the atmosphere. Its depressing as hell.

Tom English.

It's like he's been on some sort of black belt training course to be the most objectionable mentally challenged bastard "journalist" in Scotland.

everybody in the Scottish press are trying to be peters number one boy. and be the first to be with him at their little fun party's. it is a insult to kim jong-un to say he is as bad as at lot. and I know kim jong-un is crazy but come on.

They actually lost to Bayern..repeat lost....but listening briefly to the RC hotline in my car ..you would think the mhanks had just thrashed them....with the gushing and foaming at the mouth about the 'lesson' they handed out to the German cracks and how they owned them .I think it is more relief than anything else that they avoided another embarrassing scoreline.

worry ye not, Paris awaits.

By all accounts they are sh!tt!ng themselves about the impending trip to Paris.

Can’t wait for the intense turd polishing after they get horsed by a big margin. It’s going to be comedy f@cken gold, and I for one cannot wait.

Can’t wait for the intense turd polishing after they get horsed by a big margin. It’s going to be comedy f@cken gold, and I for one cannot wait.

“Ahhh but context is important, it’s merely a reflection of the gulf in financial power”

“All hail the invincibles, Celtic rule all in the SPL it’s an incredible achievement by the team and by Brendan Rodgers, the man who invented passing football”

Shower of arseholes

The higher they get, the harder they’ll fall. Let them delude themselves and the fans.

Let’s just start winning quietly and before long Rome will topple.

They won’t know wtf hit them.

“Ahhh but context is important, it’s merely a reflection of the gulf in financial power”

“All hail the invincibles, Celtic rule all in the SPL it’s an incredible achievement by the team and by Brendan Rodgers, the man who invented passing football”

Shower of arseholes

I know a couple of bheggars who reckon ra bheasts would finish in the top half of the EPL which I said if that was the case where would Aberdeen finish? Puts their invincible bollocks into perspective.

As for them in the CL, keeping it down to a single figures defeat in Paris will be "a great achievement"

My worry is PSG have won the group and will just win the game without busting a gut.

They haven't won the group yet they need to beat Celtic and not lose to Bayern heavily in the last game

The way psg are playing they will not let up at home imo

Keevins gets almost tearful describing the "special big European night atmosphere" at the Piggery, yet scandalously once described the Ibrox equivalent as being "Like a Nuremburg Rally."

...But Spiers is still the worst.

They actually believe that their support intimidate visiting sides , clubs like Bayern, Barcelona , AC Milan et al would be affected by that diddly dee pish , its laughable , these clubs regularly play in front of much larger crowds , and go to real hot beds like Turkey , Greece and the Balkans but dumb timmy thinks the fields of whatever its called will put the fear of God into some of the best players on the planet , the smell might be a bit off putting but not the atmosphere , and the fact the mhedia go along with it, words fail.

Off the pitch too, one would like to think.

Gary Ralston Yesterday really beggars belief.
Those glory days, when Rangers reached the equivalent of the Champions League semi-final and the final of the UEFA Cup, have been eclipsed by the success of Brendan Rodgers’ Celtic in recent seasons."

Back