The worst Kim Jong Tim in the Scottish media

I met one today and he said to me with a straight face " that is the hardest game that Bayern have had in about 6 years " . No I don't know where he got 6 from either

Jesus - they've not long been pumped 3-0 by PSG...

Only that deluded lot could be happy about getting beat off bayern munich reserves.

I've not read or heard even once in the Scottish tabloids that Bayern fielded what was more or less a reserve eleven at the Piggery. You'd be forgiven for thinking that they'd put 5 or 6 past the Germans the other night and PSG were next in line for a hammering. North Korean journalists would settle in here quite nicely. The same method of " journalism " seems to be in place. :)

Taken over from Scotland as the "nearly "but glorious in defeat team.

I think they took over that role quite a while ago. The media got tired of the gallant loser tag with Scotland. Will they ever get tired of over hyping Celtic, and then when they don't live up to the hype, smother them in excuses?

It used to be that the press built you up to pull you down. Not with the Tims. They build them up and mollycoddle them when they fail.

I think they took over that role quite a while ago. The media got tired of the gallant loser tag with Scotland. Will they ever get tired of over hyping Celtic, and then when they don't live up to the hype, smother them in excuses?

It used to be that the press built you up to pull you down. Not with the Tims. They build them up and mollycoddle them when they fail.

How many 0-5 and 0-7 doings do that lot have to take before someone in the Scottish media cult finally turns round to his Gaffer and says I can't write this mad deluded shite anymore. ? :D

There's two different issues here.

The first is the bullshit about their team's performance. We know its bullshit.

The second is the atmosphere at the piggery. It is impressive and way ahead of Ibrox but then Liewell and others know how to create the right environment for them. We just dont have leaders that are in touch with what fans want. We also have way too many supporters that care more about their seat than the atmosphere. Its depressing as hell.

No longer staying in Scotland and only watching on TV I have to agree with both your points

No longer staying in Scotland and only watching on TV I have to agree with both your points

I have to say that staying here (South Africa) we see live games from England, the rest of Europe and all the European games but not Scottish league games. When I do get the chance to see Scottish football I am afraid I feel that we are second class cousins

It was Speirs (discredited) but he’s been overtaken by English.

Beg to differ. Literally every week Spiers spreads his poison. Last Saturday he was virtually begging McInnes not to come to us as we’re ‘a financial basket case’, relying on ‘a form of charity’. It’s nothing but undisguised hatred week after week. English has had his well publicised meltdowns and is indeed a total arsehole but the stinking Squeers has been actively, systematically slandering us for years. Incredible he’s never been slapped with a writ by the club. I know no one reads The Times up here but it’s the principle. He must be first in line to be taken to the cleaners if we ever manage to grow a spine.

I met one today and he said to me with a straight face " that is the hardest game that Bayern have had in about 6 years " . No I don't know where he got 6 from either

Liars from cradle to grave. Bayern have had doings in Europe.

Beg to differ. Literally every week Spiers spreads his poison. Last Saturday he was virtually begging McInnes not to come to us as we’re ‘a financial basket case’, relying on ‘a form of charity’. It’s nothing but undisguised hatred week after week. English has had his well publicised meltdowns and is indeed a total arsehole but the stinking Squeers has been actively, systematically slandering us for years. Incredible he’s never been slapped with a writ by the club. I know no one reads The Times up here but it’s the principle. He must be first in line to be taken to the cleaners if we ever manage to grow a spine.

He (Spiers) is a vile scrote and I agree he is spewing vitriol relentlessly.

Just think English has a wider audience and greater exposure at present primarily but not exclusively through the BBC.

Would absolute love for us to take someone to task and send out a message of intent.

The discredited one would be a good starting point.

Gary Ralston Yesterday really beggars belief.
Those glory days, when Rangers reached the equivalent of the Champions League semi-final and the final of the UEFA Cup, have been eclipsed by the success of Brendan Rodgers’ Celtic in recent seasons."
Some on here would lead us to believe he;s a Rangers man, Rangers man my fooking arse.

Back