their bus parade has been cancelled

We all know Cos they have fucked this up we will now never be allowed to have one despite them having one the last 2 years. Would have been great to have one for 55 but reckon after tonight they will be banned for good

They have taken over our city tonight. Singing songs in George square. Climbing statues to stick there tricolours on. They are a different breed. Even when we win 55. There will be a party at Ibrox then back to our own pubs I can’t see us reacting the way they do. This has to be the last time we let this happen and we stop it by winning something

They have taken over our city tonight. Singing songs in George square. Climbing statues to stick there tricolours on. They are a different breed. Even when we win 55. There will be a party at Ibrox then back to our own pubs I can’t see us reacting the way they do. This has to be the last time we let this happen and we stop it by winning something

Hopefully they fall off and land on their necks the pedo ring loving w an ks

I think you’ll be surprised what 55 brings.

Listen, mate, when we win 55 George Square will be red, white and blue. The biggest 'pop up' street party in Glasgow's history and the biggest GIRFUY to the Jacobite scum since Glasgow's elders told The Polish-Italian fop and his ragtag and bobtail army to 'do one' in 1745 after they couldn't fulfil their fixture at Derby.

Last edited:
I saw a section of their horde cut across the town heading towards the trongate. They all looked very subdued.

Since my husband went, I've tried to write a memory every day in a journal. That just reminded me how much he hated these c*nts. Thanks, today's entry sorted!
Good to see you posting SC, hadn't seen anything from you in a wee while.
Hope you and your daughter are keeping alright.

Just to stay on topic, I'd also like to register how much I despise these vermin.

Glasgow Cross looked like a complete battle zone coming back from the rugby. Bottles, cans, rubbish everywhere as well as lots of police.

My pal was working the game ( polis) and still hasn’t been allowed to finish and has had to go work the town because in his words “it’s utter hell”

Hearing reports of cops being punched about the place and one in hospital with a serious injury.

Will we be allowed to take over George square? Will the police not just disperse any crowds? I’m to young to remember our title wins in terms of old enough to drink what was the town like in for example 03,05,2009-11? Did we take over

Will we be allowed to take over George square? Will the police not just disperse any crowds? I’m to young to remember our title wins in terms of old enough to drink what was the town like in for example 03,05,2009-11? Did we take over

I had an argument with polis in town in 2003. We were told to move on as we walked from st Enoch subway towards whatever pub we were going for to.

I remember asking why we can’t celebrate when Celtic fans were allowed to take over after losing the UEFA cup final

Quite astonishing that parade was passed but unsurprising given who's in control,two major sporting events in the city on the same day within a couple of hours of each other starting and finishing,thousands of people coming in the direction of the city centre from the dome of shame and thousands more already in the same direction,streets closed off,traffic at a standstill and has all the makings of a warzone with all the bevvy flying around.

Rangers and Celtc can't play in the city at the same time because the cops don't have the resources or so they claim to police two teams in the same city because of the size of the crowds,yet here we have thousands of absolute mutants full of drink pissed off because their parade was cancelled hanging around and thousands of people trying to get past them to get home or go for a beer,they'll attack any randoms not happy about them getting in the way.

I had an argument with polis in town in 2003. We were told to move on as we walked from st Enoch subway towards whatever pub we were going for to.

I remember asking why we can’t celebrate when Celtic fans were allowed to take over after losing the UEFA cup final

What did they say ?

You’re obviously quite young and the day we win 55 will be one of the best of your life.
When it happens the whole of Glasgow will be one big party.

You’re obviously quite young and the day we win 55 will be one of the best of your life.
When it happens the whole of Glasgow will be one big party.

No chance, I fear for our fans when the time comes. Seriously. That lot will be baying for blood at 55.

When the victory parade for 55 arrives I fully expect the length of Duke Street, PRW and the majority of Glasgow and the West to be shutdown for at least 3 days for the joyous sash bash session that will happen. Emergency services fully diverted towards the Royston area talking disraught tinkers down from jumping head first out the top dancer of the Charles Street high rises.

Same pal, I’ve only seen a couple of titles and then went through the 7 years. When we win the league, I’m heading up and having a party.

I’ll be flying over from Texas for it. With all due respect, I sincerely hope you are way off the mark and the party is widespread, goes on all night and next day and hopefully longer.

Back