their bus parade has been cancelled

Someone on Twitter is saying they’ve attacked the recently reopened Park Bar...

I was boycotting this establishment a couple of years ago having been told it was rumoured to be run by Tims.
I take it that's still the case?

If not, and it's recently bought over by one of our own I'm very sorry to hear of this.

Pull yourself together for %^*& sake.

I'll be there front and centre for the celebrations buddy dont you worry.
Do I trust them to stay away? Nope
Am i scared of them? Nope.

I've seen enough of their antics over the years, sleekit attacks, bottles chucked at kids, knives, fireworks thrown amongst our fans, you name it. Theyll not take it kindly. I'll revel in their pain when 55 comes mind you.

Lol hysterical pish. Baying for blood? It’s the mentally challengeds we are on about, hardly anything to be worried about ffs.

As I've since replied,I'll be there for the celebrations but I worry for the innocents caught up in their violent reactions. Hysterical? Try telling that to the wee boy they bottled, the man on here stabbed on the back of the neck, attacks on our fans all over the city. God they even brawl among themselves when winning stuff. Get your head out the sand and waken up to what's going on.

They have taken over our city tonight. Singing songs in George square. Climbing statues to stick there tricolours on. They are a different breed. Even when we win 55. There will be a party at Ibrox then back to our own pubs I can’t see us reacting the way they do. This has to be the last time we let this happen and we stop it by winning something
Animals will act like animals mate, dont let it bother you.

Reports if multiple bottleings already amongst them

They have taken over our city tonight. Singing songs in George square. Climbing statues to stick there tricolours on. They are a different breed. Even when we win 55. There will be a party at Ibrox then back to our own pubs I can’t see us reacting the way they do. This has to be the last time we let this happen and we stop it by winning something

What you've seen tonight will pale into insignificance compared to when we do 55 next season mate.

We party way better than the papish scum.

Get it up you Col

What you've seen tonight will pale into insignificance compsred to when we do 55 next season mate.

We party way better than the papish scum.

Hope your right mate guess my entire drinking life they have been the ones in the town partying and no rangers fan my age has been able to go a night out in town to celebrate a cup never mind a league or treble

We all know Cos they have fucked this up we will now never be allowed to have one despite them having one the last 2 years. Would have been great to have one for 55 but reckon after tonight they will be banned for good
they are saying they will have something to celebrate this

Wow, never seen that coming! :eek:
The Scottish branch of the Keystone cops allowing this fiasco to happen when their limited resources were already stretched to the limit with their game and the egg chasers final on in the same city was just pandering to Shameless FC taken too far.

Last edited:
The cunts should do the right and proper thing and close the whole bigoted institution , down.
Any adult that supports and encourage them are just as culpable

Last edited:
Just waking up with a very bad hangover but this cheered me up.

Any fans of evil deeds fc, the scum mums and dads taking their kids to this “event”, deserve all they got.

I can only imagine them dropping everything else and eagerly and manically dragging themselves and their horrid kids to some vantage point, I imagine with great glee the family 19th Century Terrorist struggling to get parked, then struggling in the rain only to hear rumours that the bus event was binned. Then, as they got wetter and colder realising that those rumours were real and that their scummy cheating team were never going to appear and trudging back to their shitey wee motors.

This pleases me greatly.

Tainted titles, tainted club, tainted bus and tainted low life fans to a man, woman and child who are the lowest of low life detritus in our society. Phuck them all! No matter how many titles you and the sfa hand your scummy club you’ll never be good enough, you’ll never be Rangers class.

Just waking up with a very bad hangover but this cheered me up.

Any fans of evil deeds fc, the scum mums and dads taking their kids to this “event”, deserve all they got.

I can only imagine them dropping everything else and eagerly and manically dragging themselves and their horrid kids to some vantage point, I imagine with great glee the family 19th Century Terrorist struggling to get parked, then struggling in the rain only to hear rumours that the bus event was binned. Then, as they got wetter and colder realising that those rumours were real and that their scummy cheating team were never going to appear and trudging back to their shitey wee motors.

This pleases me greatly.

Tainted titles, tainted club, tainted bus and tainted low life fans to a man, woman and child who are the lowest of low life detritus in our society. Phuck them all! No matter how many titles you and the sfa hand your scummy club you’ll never be good enough, you’ll never be Rangers class.

Say what you mean :)):))

opqkog.jpg

See that wee turd Griffiths up the front there, couldn't mark his neck with a blowtorch.

no wonder they cancelled it ,if it had went ahead they would probably still be there .some of the videos on the go of that area yesterday was defo a safety risk

Hope your right mate guess my entire drinking life they have been the ones in the town partying and no rangers fan my age has been able to go a night out in town to celebrate a cup never mind a league or treble

Fair point Thomas. The authorities have allowed & even encouraged this mate.

I agree. When we do 55 any attempt to celebrate will be condemned by all and sundry. Not only will our fans get attacked, we'll be blamed and the headlines will be full of stories about sectarianism.

They might try and pick off stragglers but I hope to %^*& they try and attack George Square when it's packed with thousands of bears :)

%^*& the media as well, they'll say that regardless, no one will stop me from partying in the town until I can't walk.

Back