Their desperation to state their result was better than ours

Great dummy by the full back for the first.
For the second, poor pass to the septic man, keeper committing himself way too early, defenders not exactly busting a gut to get back to cover.

We heard you the first time mate.

What was that fanny doing at the first goal though? The second goal is the obvious one to focus on but the full back just letting the ball roll to Forrest is baffling.

Celtcs big acheivement......

8th besterest team in Italy
10th besterest team in France
FC Clunge
images

they had a tremendous result , that much is true but so did we . I couldn’t give a shiny shite what they say, not as if they’re going to win the europa league is it ?

Porto 17 in Europe & Lazio 44.

Their manager may go in the coming days too.

I pointed out the ratings to a 'shettleston' in work yesterday morning and he countered the ratings by saying 'Porto are pish'.

So there you have it. Nothing counts in filthworld unless it festers and bubbles from within. You gain nothing, absolutely nothing by conversation with the fc_u_ks.

I then overheard him an hour later talking about Rangers odds at the bookies on Thursday.

I was going to ask him about the two nuns being 'stabbed' in Africa, but I thought better of it.

It would probably have led on to a diatribe about Masonic missionaries.

Quite stunning beating a team with Sergio Conceicao, Boksic, Salas, Mancini, Nesta, Simeone, Nedved, Veron and Ravanelli. Oh wait, that was 20 years ago and are no where near the team they once were.

Any win in Italy is impressive but 8th in Serie A versus Champions League quarter finalists. It's really that simple.

our group is champions league and their group is championship playoffs

Scottish championship that is

Don’t really see the need to compare as they were both great results but you could also argue that their result was better as it saw them qualify with 2 games to spare.

That result gives them the luxury of resting players between games.

Noticed this as well.

Good result for them but when was the last time Lazio were in the Champions League? Nowhere near Champions League quality.

Porto last 16 last season and one of the biggest names in European football. Young Boys were in the Champions League last season, Feyenoord were in it the season before. Easily a more difficult group.

Over the 2 games both teams had it was 2 fantastic results. No one wants to see them get beat more than me but my dislike for them doesn’t blind me to the fact they done well as did we.
It’s obvious we are pushing each other. A strong Rangers makes a strong Celtic.

Over the 2 games both teams had it was 2 fantastic results. No one wants to see them get beat more than me but my dislike for them doesn’t blind me to the fact they done well as did we.
It’s obvious we are pushing each other. A strong Rangers makes a strong Celtic.

been saying this for a while to celtc fans i know " you'll only be as good as how far we can push you , same goes for us "

According to a couple of tims in my work they had a much tougher group :)):)) when was the last time lazio or Rennes were in the champions league?

Back