Their Meltdown Is Glorious

Big Ross McRorie might add a a bit of bite into some of the Aberdeen players for this game. Hopefully hes been getting into them and tellimg them just what that mob are all about. We need more proper Bears scattered throughout the league to try and have this impact.

I think Ross will end up being extremely disappointed.

That shower are notorious for rolling over to get their baws felt.

Away to Killie is a huge game for us because its a game we normally %^*& up in, if we come through that then it will give everyone more belief we can do it this time.

Our squad is far too good to just collapse again, no fcking way is it happening this season !

We’ve played them, we know we are better than them. I don’t give two hoots about them now until the next time we play them.

Our priority until new year is to play like that against all other teams in the league and cut out the stupid dropped points of the last 2 seasons.

If we can go into the next OF 4 or more ahead, let’s see how they handle the pressure.

We’ve been here before the last couple of seasons and blown it. I’m not getting caught up in it again . One game at a time.
Very true.

But....
We absolutely should be confident, and I hope the players are filled to the brim with confidence, albeit tempered.

We have rocked up to theirs and swaggered away with the 3 points. No mad celebrations this time at the relatively unexpected, but a knowledge that we are no longer fearing them and if we click, much better.

The signs we seem to be dealing with the rest of the league a bit better bodes well too.

We need to stay ahead every week of this season so they can't call it early, keep the juggernaut going Bears. Next Sunday is huge for the players to prove they have the mentality this year

Our next game is most important, then the next,just keep winning, don't think about them,no surrender w.a.t.p

Game at a time.
Exactly!! It's a long season and yesterday's result is done and gone now. We kick on and must do it to every other team and turn draws and losses of the past few seasons into wins, that's the priority. Everything else, is out of our control.

A Milan victory at the scum hut will really start to pile the pressure on them going up to Pittodrie.
For once I really do fancy the sheep to take something from them.
Just checked their form, on an unbeaten run of 24 stretching back to March, currently top of the league 4 wins from 4 games, 9 goals for just 1 conceded.
If they take this competition seriously for once, it could be delicious.

I actually think their weakness has been filtering through to a few Scottish teams. They've won several games this season where the result could have gone either way - our result will only encourage it.

They've also lost a lot of goodwill over the way they dealt with last season. We've been the bad guys poster boys since 2012 amongst Scottish football fans but quite a few have finally noticed the real stench in Scottish football emanates from Celtic Park, particularly amongst some board-rooms.

The tide is turning, slowly but surely, on and off the park.

A few years ago I saw a message that I wasn’t meant to see between two friends who are Bheggars, and always at pains to appear to be the decent type.
The message was about, “the Huns are nailed to the floor - we did it”.

I’ve been looking forward to not subtly letting them know that I saw and remember their message at some point but I was thinking about it yesterday.
The Celtic support really can’t believe when an almighty lady's front bottom they have made of it after booting Rangers out of the way for a few years and getting access to all that free Champions League money.

They are now spending £2m getting an utter carthorse on loan and it seems to be as much about his nationality as his absolute with a football given what we saw yesterday. And then £4m(?) on a goalie that doesn’t want to play in goals :D
They thought they had Rangers down & out. When Rangers next lift the League title they will be besides themselves.
The level of denial is amazing.

I popped on to their forum earlier, something I never do, because I had hoovered up every other bit of content related to the game and was still gasping for more. It’s astonishing how, despite totally bossing them for 3 games straight, they still have our players down as shïte and they have by far the best 11 and squad.

Guys saying that, even after yesterday, Goldson and Helander wouldn’t get into their team :)) They must have the biggest collection of donkeys at the back yet apparently wouldn’t take 2 defenders that shut out everyone.

The level of denial is amazing.

I popped on to their forum earlier, something I never do, because I had hoovered up every other bit of content related to the game and was still gasping for more. It’s astonishing how, despite totally bossing them for 3 games straight, they still have our players down as shïte and they have by far the best 11 and squad.

Guys saying that, even after yesterday, Goldson and Helander wouldn’t get into their team :)) They must have the biggest collection of donkeys at the back yet apparently wouldn’t take 2 defenders that shut out everyone.
This is the attitude we hope continues.

Just checked their form, on an unbeaten run of 24 stretching back to March, currently top of the league 4 wins from 4 games, 9 goals for just 1 conceded.
If they take this competition seriously for once, it could be delicious.
After our game I will be watching there's, always watch them in Europe as any decent reasonable team has destroyed them over the past few seasons football wise even at there so called European fortress home ground. It always makes for pleasant viewing. Even the one they got away with last year Lazio could have scored 10 over both legs.

Really wish other teams would start to see them as our players and management see them.

Not a great team at all!!!

The bumming up as a super power in the media seems to have the other teams beat before they step on the park against them.

It's no coincidence that teams in europe (no matter how good they are) give them a torrid time of it. It's because they have zero respect for them, and go after their weaknesses.

If teams like the sheep, hivs, motherwell etc... started to have the belief that they can beat them, then they might actually begin to do so.
I agree with this totally. A big part of the reason we struggled for a couple of years on our return was that teams knew we were there for the taking, there was no fear factor at all. We were pretty gash as well of course, but teams knew it.

Aberdeen at the piggery - don't think there are any free dates this side of 2021
The covid PP game in hand is Aberdeen at home, last year's semi final will mean St Mirren at home also moved, then they miss another fixture December for final. All these 3 to be played Feb time

If we play our cards, and with a dash of luck, we could be going into the winter OF looking to strike a killer blow to there season.

After the last two years let's take it a game at a time. The tims aren't the problem, it's the likes of Livi, Hibs, and Killie. That still needs solved.
I agree, but on a positive note, we have more options up front and Hagi improving and settling in all the time. Jones looks like he could yet have a future at Ibrox and Tav has returned to some great form.

The games in hand thing could work out really well for us.

Obviously with the significant caveat that we continue to do the business in our own games, it’s quite conceivable we could be going into the new year game with the chance to go miles clear. Games in hand or not the pressure on them would ramp up significantly as you always want points on the board.

Like many have said though, not looking too far ahead for now but we are certainly in a good place at the moment and long may it continue.

The games in hand thing could work out really well for us.

Obviously with the significant caveat that we continue to do the business in our own games, it’s quite conceivable we could be going into the new year game with the chance to go miles clear. Games in hand or not the pressure on them would ramp up significantly as you always want points on the board.

Like many have said though, not looking too far ahead for now but we are certainly in a good place at the moment and long may it continue.
And we are plus 5 goal difference now after all the panic merchants going crazy that we were going to be miles behind on goal difference.

Michael Stewart ripping them apart and talking about how good we were on Sportscene :))

His windows getting panned is the kind of Tim on Tim action I look forward to.

Big Ross McRorie might add a a bit of bite into some of the Aberdeen players for this game. Hopefully hes been getting into them and tellimg them just what that mob are all about. We need more proper Bears scattered throughout the league to try and have this impact.
At least with McCrorie and Ferguson they might show a bit of fight and desire this time

Back