Their Meltdown Is Glorious

The level of denial is amazing.

I popped on to their forum earlier, something I never do, because I had hoovered up every other bit of content related to the game and was still gasping for more. It’s astonishing how, despite totally bossing them for 3 games straight, they still have our players down as shïte and they have by far the best 11 and squad.

Guys saying that, even after yesterday, Goldson and Helander wouldn’t get into their team :)) They must have the biggest collection of donkeys at the back yet apparently wouldn’t take 2 defenders that shut out everyone.
First stage of grief is denial mate....

The covid PP game in hand is Aberdeen at home, last year's semi final will mean St Mirren at home also moved, then they miss another fixture December for final. All these 3 to be played Feb time

If we play our cards, and with a dash of luck, we could be going into the winter OF looking to strike a killer blow to there season.
If they get out of the Europa group then they will have a real headache.

Anyone expecting Aberdeen to take anything off the papes is living in fantasy land. They only time the sheep got a result v them was when it done us out of Europe that year.
Not quite but I get your general point.
I actually wish they were playing somebody else on Sunday.

Leave them to their delusion and concentrate on ourselves
Goldsons mistake when he lost track of the ball let them in but Elamissi skyed it, that could have changed the whole momentum of the game even against ross county we toiled and could have dropped points we are not the finished article but getting better and taking points we would previously have lost.
The next few weeks will be extremely difficult with EL games but weve got momentum lets keep it
Leave Rome to burn it will be some fire when it does

I have heard from one all weekend.Now usually there are jokes,videos and gifs going back and forth but I’ve not heard from a single one until last night.
His was a picture of Alfie with words “the worst haircut I’ve ever seen”.I text back your teams performance was the worst I’ve ever seen.Not a peep back.They are hurting big time.Which is absolutely lovely.

I spent some time on kerrydale having a look and they are not happy with lennon, genuine worry about a "wasted decade". If they drop anymore points then the pressure is really on.

We could inflict some serious damage long before we play them again.

They have postponed a league fixture next month to play last season’s Scottish cup that’s a chance to go 7 clear, they might have to postpone another if they make the final that’s potentially 10 clear. Yeah they’d have games in hand but also a massive fixture pileup as well.

In the next round of fixtures they have to play Aberdeen, Livingston, Hibs & Motherwell away before coming to Ibrox.

We are in the driving seat now big time.
We have a massive opportunity to put some pressure on Celtic.

We’ve been in this driving seat before though, just hope we’ve learned how to drive...

Some of our support need to seriously stop planning how we’ll build up a massive lead.

Game at a time. There’s no evidence yet that they’ll drop points against others and that we can go on long run of wins, so we can’t get carried away, it was a big win but still only 3 points.

They have postponed a league fixture next month to play last season’s Scottish cup that’s a chance to go 7 clear, they might have to postpone another if they make the final that’s potentially 10 clear. Yeah they’d have games in hand but also a massive fixture pileup as well.

In the next round of fixtures they have to play Aberdeen, Livingston, Hibs & Motherwell away before coming to Ibrox.

Let's just win next week first pal. We've got our own fixtures to worry about.

Be all for nothing if livi come and we can't break them down again.

I have heard from one all weekend.Now usually there are jokes,videos and gifs going back and forth but I’ve not heard from a single one until last night.
His was a picture of Alfie with words “the worst haircut I’ve ever seen”.I text back your teams performance was the worst I’ve ever seen.Not a peep back.They are hurting big time.Which is absolutely lovely.

I got some Wats App joke from a mentally challenged about break ins at Brown and Arfields houses- Brown got so many medals stolen bla bla bla and Arfields a toaster and microwave- absolutely horrendous banter btw.

I didnt reply but thought it was only right I text him at 5pm on Sat asking if he was ok, he stupidly replied saying no, I offered him the chance to speak about his feelings but he says no and that was the last contact!

This was the guy that says a weakened Celtic team would work in their favour and reckoned they would still beat us.

He has just posted on social media about some NFL game where the Bears won so I commented- "mon the Bears" which will set him off one which is lovely.

Seems a good a place as any to point out we‘ve easily won the past two OF games. If the abandoned 19/20 season had resumed and we repeated this form, plus beat St J at home in our game in hand, there would’ve been a measly 4 point gap. Never let them forget just how tawdry that ‘title’ was

Same here AD. Usually all kinds of messaging but only got one reply saying "no prizes given for a win in October". They are hurting bad.

I agree that we need to take this 1 game at a time, as we've all seen this movie before. The difference this year is that there is no winter break, so we have the chance to keep the momentum going. Take care of Livi and then we can have another assessment and look forward to the Killie game WATP.

We haven't piled pressure on them after they drop points as we always mess up in the next game, let's just focus one game at a time and show the same arrogance and contempt we showed the mutants at the weekend and we will be ok. There is something different about us this season though, Gerrard looks so focused.

Really wish other teams would start to see them as our players and management see them.

Not a great team at all!!!

The bumming up as a super power in the media seems to have the other teams beat before they step on the park against them.

It's no coincidence that teams in europe (no matter how good they are) give them a torrid time of it. It's because they have zero respect for them, and go after their weaknesses.

If teams like the sheep, hivs, motherwell etc... started to have the belief that they can beat them, then they might actually begin to do so.
I am one of these sad bassas that watch
a lot of their games if I can (my auld Dad used to say know your enemy) and I've been telling Bears that they are not as good as they think they are or their fans in the media say they are.
I watched their game against Hibs recently and with a bit luck Hibs could have been 2 up and against Livi one of the Livi players missed a sitter to equalise.
Eduard and Ntcham don't look as they want to be there...Against SJ they had to bring on 2 hasbeens to get them over the line , they rely on a young slip of a guy (Frimpong) too much IMO

a lot of their games if I can (my auld Dad used to say know your enemy) and I've been telling Bears that they are not as good as they think they are or their fans in the media say they are.
I watched their game against Hibs recently and with a bit luck Hibs could have been 2 up and against Livi one of the Livi players missed a sitter to equalise.
Eduard and Ntcham don't look as they want to be there...Against SJ they had to bring on 2 hasbeens to get them over the line , they rely on a young slip of a guy (Frimpong) too much IMO

I saw the second half of the st j game, they looked devoid of ideas.

if st j managed the game they could’ve got a draw, had a free kick at 89/90 and lobbed it in box with defenders all up.

they should’ve brought their waiting sub on and slowed it down.

We have always been the team the diddy clubs want to beat, after humiliating the tims on saturday that has been ramped up 100%. We will need our A game every week from now on that is certain, its not about the tims dropping points. We have to remain focused.

Their results in europe always told us they were not a great team, the other spl sides like we used to be are beat before they step foot on the park.

It also helps them when they have a lot of ex scum players playing for other clubs as we saw with Tony Watt last season who pulled out of a header which would have been a certain goal.

said this on another thread Saturday night.

We have our foot on their throat for the moment, we must ensure we keep putting pressure on that throat until they gag.

Spot on. Also against County they could have just as easily lost 5-2 with that porous defence.

They are arguing about why they let Hayes go now :)) and that O'Neil or Strachan should come in.
They are arguing over whether Lawwell/the board want Rangers to win the league to keep it competitive. They seem to have reached a consensus that he doesn't want us to win the title, but he doesn't want us to "die" again. This has really sent them gaga. I'm so glad we're straight into more games now. They've not had that pressure for over a decade.

Why they pushed to complete last seasons Scottish Cup is beyond me. Needless and a touch pointless without fans being there.

From the scum point of view, so they can brag about their quadruple treble. From thevSFA point of view, money because their sponsorship and TV contracts require a final. Without that, they would be in breach of contract.

They are arguing about why they let Hayes go now :)) and that O'Neil or Strachan should come in.

one of them complained beaton obviously isnt listening to Clancy about what's a stake this year. Beaton's getting it because he didnt cheat.

I don’t get this confidence that they are going to implode any time soon. Yes they were howling on Saturday, will take tankings in Europe and have a fixture pileup coming - but I have zero faith in any of the diddy sides getting anything from them domestically.

Maybe it’s years of conditioning to their spawniness, compliant officials, and downright cheating - but I genuinely don’t see them dropping a single point other than games versus us.

I wish I shared the same confidence as some on here.

Back