Their two Israeli players

The Rangers supporting IDF injected Bitton and the other guy with COVID as they knew the big donkey from Londonderry had to start and have a terrible game.

Are they raging because Covid robbed them of two players to blame for an embarrassing defeat? Ffs, things must be bad for them :))

I’ve never thought Bitton has been very good for the poets but he played not bad for Israel especially in the first game against Scotland. He’s a better player than that big haddy Duffy.

The thing I don't get is they are painting a narrative that they weren't at full strength.

If Itten had been up front from the start and we lost the msm would be calling him a flop.

Wasn't there striker like 3.5 million.

Their "C" team still cost more than our starting 11 so no excuses at all. We constantly hear about how Celtics squad is stronger in every position blah blah blah. Well we have proved in the last few Old Firm games that we are a far better side.

Just wait till Diego Laxalt scores on OG in the 90th minute on Thursday to give his parent club AC Milan the win then we'll see some conspiracies:))

Their "C" team still cost more than our starting 11 so no excuses at all. We constantly hear about how Celtics squad is stronger in every position blah blah blah. Well we have proved in the last few Old Firm games that we are a far better side.
I read yesterday that the players Lennon put out cost collectively 56 million. How much did the players we had on the park yesterday cost.?

I’ve never thought Bitton has been very good for the poets but he played not bad for Israel especially in the first game against Scotland. He’s a better player than that big haddy Duffy.

But Duffy is one of their own, Irish and a badge-kisser, so his faults, and he has many, are glaringly overlooked.

I read yesterday that the players Lennon put out cost collectively 56 million. How much did the players we had on the park yesterday cost.?
Someone posted the comparison yesterday but I cant remember exactly. Our whole midfield cost £50k including Jack when he came on!

I’m sure I saw a headline about Biton getting out of a wheelchair to face Scotland. Is there any assurance he would have been fit enough to play in any case?

Surely there’s got to be some good Twitter conspiracies about them getting covid a week after the green brigades antics with the Scotland game. If there isn’t then I reckon there should be.

I‘m hearing Mossad not too happy. So they did what they do best.....

Back