There is one thing that I cannot get out of mind

O.K. Bear

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
They got this game pushed back in the belief they'd have had their mocikt fans inside today.

Now, I cannot prove that, but why would the premier game in Scottish Football be pushed back as far as possible? Not in my life time has the first OF game been played in October.

Lennon's comments about COVID depreciating squads and further restrictions fucked their strategy. Zero excuse

Here's the crux though; I genuinely believe we would have moved out of 2nd gear if they had fans. The 'noise' round missing players is just that, noise. We were missing key players too.

We are the better team but they set the terms on when the game was to be played:

Their terms was built round fans being inside their pigsty.

Their terms was built round our players bottling it.

Their terms was built round Lennon stating they lead the way with COVID disciplines. LOL

Long season ahead with ups and downs but I see karma shadowing the unwashed.

They got this game pushed back in the belief they'd have had their mocikt fans inside today.

Now, I cannot prove that, but why would the premier game in Scottish Football be pushed back as far as possible? Not in my life time has the first OF game been played in October.

Lennon's comments about COVID depreciating squads and further restrictions fucked their strategy. Zero excuse

Here's the crux though; I genuinely believe we would have moved out of 2nd gear if they had fans. The 'noise' round missing players is just that, noise. We were missing key players too.

We are the better team but they set the terms on when the game was to be played:

Their terms was built round Lennon stating they lead the way with COVID disciplines. LOL

It's karma for all they're shameful nonsense related to Covid19. I hope it hurts you shameless tramps.

Not just fans in the ground but I'm sure theyd have expected only theirs !

Spot on and I think we barely got out of second gear,having said that our one touch stuff was superb at times, especially to the lead up to the second goal. Part of me wishes there would have been supporters there as the pressure on them would've been immense. Okay,they had players missing but so did we. Very professional,job done and we move on with no break to hinder us this time.

That's a fair point about the fans actually. The game went completely flat in the second half but if there had been fans there, getting on their backs, making them lose passes and stuff, it could very well have spurred us on to smash them completely.

We've proved now we have their number and that has to be in their heads.

I do think the lack of fans probably works in our favour more than theirs though.

We're the better team and lack of support means this game and the next at least it's just 2 teams going eleven v eleven on a football pitch and we're winning that battle right now.

His point about Covid is pathetic. He himself said the show must go on when St Mirren had to play with a goalkeeper who only met the rest of the squad two hours before KO.

When he Is the man that fucks up “the 10” it might be enough to end the lady's front bottom

2010 mate but I get the rest of your point!

I must admit that I can't recall the injuries status of both our and their squads earlier on this season, but ...
I find it fairly amusing that in their money-grubbing rush to push this back, THEY are the ones who ensured that it was played NOW, when those respective CFC players were injured or quarantined.

If it had been played when it should have been (earlier this season) then who knows how they would have played, with presumably a fuller squad.

They put themselves into this situation.

We've proved now we have their number and that has to be in their heads.

I do think the lack of fans probably works in our favour more than theirs though.

We're the better team and lack of support means this game and the next at least it's just 2 teams going eleven v eleven on a football pitch and we're winning that battle right now.
your first line is what i took away mostly from today's game, 3 games on the spin we have given them a chasing, and in today's game we did it without having to overexert ourselves,make no mistake their will be some serious head scratching going on with that mob about how easy we have managed to nullify the threat they used to carry to us,

your first line is what i took away mostly from today's game, 3 games on the spin we have given them a chasing, and in today's game we did it without having to overexert ourselves,make no mistake their will be some serious head scratching going on with that mob about how easy we have managed to nullify the threat they used to carry to us,
Going into their back yard and beating them twice in a row is huge, considering the past few years.

We have the momentum now and it's up to us to press home our advantage.

We should have last season. This season I think we will.

It's great that we didn't get out of 2nd gear and still won at a canter,I love it that there giving excuses about getting beat because once they realise we're simply a better team 55 will be in the trophy room at Ibrox.

Moving the game as late as possible has bitten them on the arse , lennon going on about international games and players travelling well if his club didnt try pull a fast one and getting the game pencilled in for end oct to try and get fans in then its their own fault the game came after the international break

You can make excuses for one poor performance, but the reality is that we have bossed 4 out of the last 5 OF games and the more reasonable amongst their support realise that. They still have some talented individuals, but we are a far better prepared and coached side and it shows.

I actually felt a bit underwhelmed at full time and I didn’t think I’d ever feel like that after a win at Parkhead.

We were SO much better than them that it just seemed like a routine win. I don’t even think we played that well.
Was a really strange one. I'll admit I had a few nerves up until the second goal, but once that went in, we were on Easy Street. We totally stifled them, and they weren't good or clever enough to pose us ANY problems.

Was a really strange one. I'll admit I had a few nerves up until the second goal, but once that went in, we were on Easy Street. We totally stifled them, and they weren't good or clever enough to pose us ANY problems.

They were fucking awful mate. We were solid, professional and functional today. We’re miles better than them, we should start acting like it too.

Not just fans in the ground but I'm sure they'd have expected only theirs !

Backfired on them bigtime as had the fixtures been played when they should have been then most probably they wouldn't have been hit by the virus. But anyway the virus is just an excuse! They were played off their own park by a much better team and they know it. :))

W.A.T.P.

The first game against them was in October in 2007, 2009 and 2010. They campaigned for it this year obviously and that's an argument worth looking into but it's far from the first time it's happened.

They 100% benefit week to week with the hatred opposition fans show us. Aberdeen, Motherwell and now Celtic have now been easily negotiated away games that in recent years we have lost silly points at. All bodes well!

That's a fair point about the fans actually. The game went completely flat in the second half but if there had been fans there, getting on their backs, making them lose passes and stuff, it could very well have spurred us on to smash them completely.
I was thinking the exact same. They were lucky they didn't have fans. They shat the bed as it was. If they had a full stadium spitting bile at them, the likes of the ladybhoy LB would have started greeting. I suspect that duffer might have too. He was doubled over in embarrassement when Goldson megged him for the 2nd. Can you imagine if it was a full house...

It was pathetic that this game was pushed back, but well worth the wait. 3 points and we've played all of our "difficult" away games now besides Killie. They still need to come to Ibrox and go to the sheep, Hibs and Livi. On current form, they aren't taking maximum points from those games.

We are in a very good place to open up a good lead from here until the next OF game, it's just about being ruthless from our end.

At one point midway through the second half it struck me that we had had harder games, Ross County, Livingston and Hibs, spring immediately to mind against the so called “diddy” teams already this season.
For balance though, at least the scum come out to play, which allows us to play our Europa League game. As many have said on here if others would do the same we would be even more confident of winning the league.

Last edited:
I just feel a slight tinge of regret that we didn’t absolute destroy the bastards.

That could have been a 4+.
I think that’ll come later. We will hammer them at some stage this season. The last 3 games against them we’ve been by far the superior side. TLB believed going to 3 @ the back would sort it but it hasn’t.

I think that’ll come later. We will hammer them at some stage this season. The last 3 games against them we’ve been by far the superior side. TLB believed going to 3 @ the back would sort it but it hasn’t.
Not sure about anyone else, but three at the back made me lol a little. Takes a very top side to execute that tactic

Ffs if Eduard didn’t have Covid he would probably be injured. We were missing seven first team squad players earlier in the season and nobody give a flying feck.

That’s the whole point in having a strong squad. WATP!!

The referee not having 60,000 loonballs shouting for every challenge.

They never got the usual help they need.

Back