There is one thing that I cannot get out of mind

Not sure about anyone else, but three at the back made me lol a little. Takes a very top side to execute that tactic
Not sure about anyone else, but three at the back made me lol a little. Takes a very top side to execute that tactic
It dates back MON years at the Piggery. No top team plays 3 @ the back nowadays.

They got this game pushed back in the belief they'd have had their mocikt fans inside today.

Now, I cannot prove that, but why would the premier game in Scottish Football be pushed back as far as possible? Not in my life time has the first OF game been played in October.

Lennon's comments about COVID depreciating squads and further restrictions fucked their strategy. Zero excuse

Here's the crux though; I genuinely believe we would have moved out of 2nd gear if they had fans. The 'noise' round missing players is just that, noise. We were missing key players too.

We are the better team but they set the terms on when the game was to be played:

Their terms was built round fans being inside their pigsty.

Their terms was built round our players bottling it.

Their terms was built round Lennon stating they lead the way with COVID disciplines. LOL

Long season ahead with ups and downs but I see karma shadowing the unwashed.

you don’t think it’s a coincidence that our first run of games had us play away to the toughest teams/plastic pitches?

It was set up so we would fall behind early, mentally collapse and they could run away with it.

Ffs if Eduard didn’t have Covid he would probably be injured. We were missing seven first team squad players earlier in the season and nobody give a flying feck.

That’s the whole point in having a strong squad. WATP!!

The fact is we already played them in front a a full crowd with eduard and Christie and the best they managed to achieve was a goal from a handball.

and we still beat them

Think McCann summed it up well on Sportscene. The only chance they had of getting anything was if Rangers opened up. No point in taking the risk when we could just take a guaranteed win with no drama.
This is so true.
I was wishing we had hammered the superiority home with more goals but on more than one occasion - Young boys away off the top of my head and Hibs away our poor game management has cost us a win.
I felt our game management was superb yesterday. After the second goal I was completely relaxed.

That's a fair point about the fans actually. The game went completely flat in the second half but if there had been fans there, getting on their backs, making them lose passes and stuff, it could very well have spurred us on to smash them completely.
I think bringing on Hagi and Jones on 60 minutes would have done that. They’d both have been well up for it. But we just wanted to kill the game and sit on the 2-0, while taking no chances. No bad thing but they got lucky that we decided to do that.

This is so true.
I was wishing we had hammered the superiority home with more goals but on more than one occasion - Young boys away off the top of my head and Hibs away our poor game management has cost us a win.
I felt our game management was superb yesterday. After the second goal I was completely relaxed.
Good examples. Probably add Spartak from 2 years ago plus Aberdeen and several Killie games. Games we could have won going away and somehow ended up with egg on our face.

So I’d just chalk this up as another item ticked off the “to-do” list of transforming an inherited squad of serial losers into champions.

in terms of titles, Consistency >>>>> trolling Chris Sutton

They got this game pushed back in the belief they'd have had their mocikt fans inside today.

Now, I cannot prove that, but why would the premier game in Scottish Football be pushed back as far as possible? Not in my life time has the first OF game been played in October.

Lennon's comments about COVID depreciating squads and further restrictions fucked their strategy. Zero excuse

Here's the crux though; I genuinely believe we would have moved out of 2nd gear if they had fans. The 'noise' round missing players is just that, noise. We were missing key players too.

We are the better team but they set the terms on when the game was to be played:

Their terms was built round fans being inside their pigsty.

Their terms was built round our players bottling it.

Their terms was built round Lennon stating they lead the way with COVID disciplines. LOL

Long season ahead with ups and downs but I see karma shadowing the unwashed.
The bheggar like the SPFL thought that allowing fans into the stadiums would be a done deal come October. You are spot on in your analysis.

His point about Covid is pathetic. He himself said the show must go on when St Mirren had to play with a goalkeeper who only met the rest of the squad two hours before KO.

When he Is the man that fucks up “the 10” it might be enough to end the lady's front bottom
They won't %^*& up the 10, we will take it off of them and secure 55.

I must admit that I can't recall the injuries status of both our and their squads earlier on this season, but ...
I find it fairly amusing that in their money-grubbing rush to push this back, THEY are the ones who ensured that it was played NOW, when those respective CFC players were injured or quarantined.

If it had been played when it should have been (earlier this season) then who knows how they would have played, with presumably a fuller squad.

They put themselves into this situation.
Don't you just love it when their plan DOESN'T come together.

Just wait until we see the mental gymnastics going on with them next so that we're not allowed into Ibrox in January (unlikely as it maybe seems just now anyway). They'll do a complete one-eighty and no even have the decency to seem embarrassed about it.

Back