There will be another TV blackout for the replay against Kilmarnock - Now confirmed

Being forced to watch football clubs play in a competition from a select few leagues rather than your own club in your own league is a step too far.

Well all the Leagues have agreed to it

If they didn't want to then they all they had to do was reject it

blackout all they want,I'll be there cheering on the bears. hope no more round house kicks to the jaw are ignored this time!

I see the PSG v Montpellier French League match is being screened live on Wednesday at the same kick off time as the Champions League games.

I see the PSG v Montpellier French League match is being screened live on Wednesday at the same kick off time as the Champions League games.

Because the rule only applies to Top Division games and appears it extends to National Cup

There was a French Ligue 1 game on Wednesday that kicked-off at 6pm to avoid the issue

Next Wednesday PSG are playing at 8pm and appears to be live in the UK as well however looking why that is happening it appears that game was postponed back in December due the Yellow Vest protests in Paris and under the ruling clubs can have exemptions allowed for kick-off and live broadcast

What I posted about the PSG game

Being forced to watch football clubs play in a competition from a select few leagues rather than your own club in your own league is a step too far.
It's an absolute travesty what they are doing to the game and disregard for the fans. All a corrupt money factory, I think it will go a step further soon and all games will be banned on their designated dates not just TV games but they won't have people attending live games. We are expected to be good wee football fans and watch their laundered oil money sponsors at home, when the truth is we would rather watch our team play a 4th division English side in a friendly than the World Cup semi final

Shame Rangers TV can’t become Rangers Radio for the night.
Must be enough of a market for this considering our friends in the bbc won’t broadcast it.

rangers tv should do that they done that in 2004 i remember listening to matches live on rangers world , i've got a ticket for the match .

it was so hard to get tickets for the 2016 match i didnt find some on twitter untill 5pm selling a ticket then i had to rush to glasgow central to make sure i get to meet the person before the match starts

Shame Rangers TV can’t become Rangers Radio for the night.
Must be enough of a market for this considering our friends in the bbc won’t broadcast it.

There used to be an audio option in the early 2000s. I recall sitting in an office over here listening to our win against PSG in late 2001.

Emmm when I want to watch to football and pay for BT, Sky, and RTV, and a VPN, and I still can’t watch my team... Yeah I’m being forced to watch CL.

Awesome comment by the way. Another one happy to lie down.

There are other live games on that night that aren’t CL e.g Derby V Millwall on sky or PSG v Montpellier on BT.

What I don’t get is why didn’t the like of the SPFL agree to it? If all they had to do was reject the rule, why didn’t they? What’s the incentive to agree to it?

After today's performance I'm glad it's not on TV I will not buy a ticket as half of my money goes to one of the teams that tried to destroy us.

That's good that RTV will be showing the game - I'll be going so not an issue for me.

BBC Radio Scotland have commentary on the replay between Inverness and Ross County on Tuesday night, but Rangers and Kilmarnock fans who can't make the game or watch on their teams TV will be left out due to a dispute over one reporter.

Back