There will be another TV blackout for the replay against Kilmarnock - Now confirmed

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
I can’t see the game listed on Livefootballontv.com or on the Premier Sports site. I remember this was the case the last time we faced Kilmarnock on the same night there were were Champions League fixtures. It was the night Nicky Clark scored the winner in the last minute and thousands of people watched via a stream by a bear at the game.

I can’t see the game listed on Livefootballontv.com or on the Premier Sports site. I remember this was the case the last time we faced Kilmarnock on the same night there were were Champions League fixtures. It was the night Nicky Clark scored the winner in the last minute and thousands of people watched via a stream by a bear at the game.

I remember watching that streamo_O

Haha that's right. What was that app called again, periscope or something? That was surreal.

Thankfully this is a cup game I'll be able to go to with a clear conscience, so I'll be there.

Heard it on Radio yesterday, think it was Cowan that mentioned it, Premier Sports not interested in the other dross.

It just shows how pathetic the deal the SFA made when they gave them the first pick of the games

They just want the subscriptions from us and the bheasts

Absolutely ridiculous deal to give them that

Premier sports have the rights to any replay

May not be announced until we shift x amount of tickets

I hope so, I won’t make the replay. @rangeral is usually the man with all the info.

Not sure if it will depends on the contract for replays and if they can show game against the champions league games

Yes the ruling ended and no mention of anything new but other countries have avoided the issue but getting games kick off early

It only applies to top flight and national games

Rangers TV can be blocked from showing it as well

If there’s CL football on it won’t be on in the UK. Probably won’t even be on RTV.

Who wants to volunteer to be a periscope bitch?

To be honest last nights game would get football stopped it was so bad .

I’ll lie on the couch with the Tranny pressed against my ear , it’ll make it more exciting and seem like the 80s again .
That brings memories of “were you at the game, caller? Were you at the game today?” as the phone in was a must listen to, after the results.
Happy days.

That brings memories of “were you at the game, caller? Were you at the game today?” as the phone in was a must listen to, after the results.
Happy days.

I honestly don’t mind doing it that way . As I say can make a game sound much more exciting than it really is !

Reactions: TQ3
Derby County v Millwall in the Championship scheduled for live on Sky, 19.45 kick off that night as well as Champions League games. That being the case our replay should be on Premier live.

That the same game waghorn went off after 10 minutes or so?? If so we missed first ten minutes of that due to turnstyle problems. Who would have thought that at rugby park eh??

We don't have any teams in the Champions League so why would it affect a Scottish Cup replay?

UEFA had a rule in place that no other football could be shown live on tv whilst any games under their jurisdiction was being broadcast. Which was why we had a tea-time midweek game against St Johnstone towards the end of 2010/11 season (won 2-0 IIRC, Lafferty got one and we wore red and white stripes)

I’ll lie on the couch with the Tranny pressed against my ear

BelatedWhiteChital-max-1mb.gif

Hard to be a sell out when so many season ticket holders have to travel and on a work day. Secondary ticketing for me as impossible to get there on time

I don't think secondary ticketing is in operation for it.

Even if it was if you don't think it will sell out then your ticket wouldn't go on sale.

I’d expect it to be on RTV at the very least

Personally hope it's not on TV to make sure it's a sell out and atmosphere right behind the team.

Almost as selfish as the time you made the bus pull in for pints at Blackpool when everyone else wanted home. :D

Back