There's always "That Voice" in the crowd

What sort of roaster goes to the game and does this? Stands there like a prize prick after his team has just virtually exited the competition and continues to film?

I'm getting too old obviously because I can't understand this mentality at all.

Funny though....
And then actually POSTS it. Dumb prk.

brent-2.png

Why so many stewards and police running to the Copenhagen fans when they scored? The stewards and police caused the problem. The Copenhagen fans were not causing problems. They were happy.
It's as if this is is orchestrated by celtics police and stewards to make sure the visitors were not going to enjoy beating their team. Anyway well done Copenhagen.That was one helluva beating to scotshit police sporting wing and celtic/snp political fc. Let's meet in the final.

SNPolice acting like fannies, total over reaction from them and the way the force is now you could be forgiven for thinking BBC Scotland’s Scot squad comedy is actually a documentary...which it kind of is!

You can see a copper falling on his arse I wonder if this is the police assault they are on about?

It is the incident. It is an inspector,his pride and ego would be hurt more than his arse and I suspect had it been an ordinary P.C. nothing would have happened about it.

W.A.T.P.

Back