There's only 1 Kenny Miller

Found the chants yesterday a bit fickle. Barely spoke to a bear in the last few weeks who supported Miller. Comes in and scores a couple of goals and people love him again all of a sudden.

You must be missing Kiernan, Forester et al then. Not me.

Nope - that makes no sense to me? What is it you are saying here? That 8 million deep and an increase in the wage bill should see us still dependant on free agents and additions from the lower leagues in England who cost what? 250k? Yass woo - their departues cost us nothing - flogging 4 million odd worth of talent for the best part of 500k to a million and their wage if we are lucky will really hurt us

Nope - that makes no sense to me? What is it you are saying here? That 8 million deep and an increase in the wage bill should see us still dependant on free agents and additions from the lower leagues in England who cost what? 250k? Yass woo - their departues cost us nothing - flogging 4 million odd worth of talent for the best part of 500k to a million and their wage if we are lucky will really hurt us
But you are saying the squad is no better despite the spending of £8m. I disagree, the players brought in are better than those shipped out. Also we haven't got rid of some of the punks brought in by Warburton - the likes of Forester are only loaned.

"£8m spent, in a better place etc. Not sure about that"

We spent 8 million for christ sake of course the squad is better - if the club will be in a better place as a result of that is open to question - those Pena and Herrera additions are really going to hurt us, questionable if we end up better of as a result of that.....we spent 8 million and bought likely one genuinley sellable asset - a poorly managed summer window for the spend

We spent 8 million for christ sake of course the squad is better - if the club will be in a better place as a result of that is open to question - those Pena and Herrera additions are really going to hurt us, questionable if we end up better of as a result of that.....we spent 8 million and bought likely one genuinley sellable asset - a poorly managed summer window for the spend
We'll see.

2 goals won’t change my opinion of him, in fact it enhances my opinion that Kenny Miller does want Kenny Miller wants.

Yesterday was back to the level we know he can play at, so has he just chucked it in the previous games to the detriment of our season ?

Kenny Miller wants to be involved in the management set up and I wonder if he has too much influence in team matters. It’ll be interesting to see what role McInnes has for him in his set up.

2 goals won’t change my opinion of him, in fact it enhances my opinion that Kenny Miller does want Kenny Miller wants.

Yesterday was back to the level we know he can play at, so has he just chucked it in the previous games to the detriment of our season ?

Kenny Miller wants to be involved in the management set up and I wonder if he has too much influence in team matters. It’ll be interesting to see what role McInnes has for him in his set up.

If he keeps playing like he did yesterday he'll be the first name on his team sheet mate.

Remember against Hamilton when every player ran straight to Pedro as well?

Yeah I do, as I say it could've been nothing but to me anyway it seemed a sign that they were together. If miller was the trouble making bastard people would have you believe I doubt every player would be falling over themselves to show solidarity with him.

Let's see if he can perform like yesterday more consistently or if he'll be back to the donkey he has been since the season started.
Damned if he does ...damned if he doesn't.

Speaks volumes about the footballing knowledge of some of his critics that they seem to believe a 37 year old striker can consistently demonstrate his best form by personal choice.

I’ve been his biggest critic but if the guy puts the ball in the net and wins us games we can’t complain.

Well done Kenny

He's taken a lot of criticism for his perceived conduct off the field and unless people can back that up with some hard evidence they should be apologising for the mindless abuse some have taken great joy in trying to destroy his reputation.

Pleased for the Captain today. He deserves it.

Excellent post and exactly what I don't understand, there seems to be many ITK on this thread who mention kenny's 'conduct' all i know is he was dropped from the squad but for what reason I don't know.

Everything else was rumours,speculation and people jumping to conclusions and listening to the many media outlets that they supposedly dispise then siding with Pedro over an established player.

Facts are needed before having a pop at kenny.

Conduct of certain fans should be brought into question.

The same could've been said about Pedro at the Hamilton game though? Every player ran to him when we scored.

Was that the day when Pedro was in a huff and initially was refusing to celebrate his team scoring?

IMO, Pedro and Warburton were too thin skinned to be Rangers managers. There's always two sides to an arguement however there does seem to be a lot of chatter on here certainly, that anyone found to be voicing opinion against PC was punished.

I don't know if I have ever seen so many players demoted to the 20's in the last 7 months as we have seen, and given these were players we wanted to sell it seemed very counter intuitive at the time.

Glad Miller did well today as the club needed a result. I think it's telling that someone involved with the club everyday made him captain. He should be an impact player going forward however it's fair to say he and Morelos play well together.

hqdefault.jpg
Does anyone else see this picture and make the "oooooooooo" noise ?

Found the chants yesterday a bit fickle. Barely spoke to a bear in the last few weeks who supported Miller. Comes in and scores a couple of goals and people love him again all of a sudden.

That's the nature of though.

When he fails next weekend he'll be mhisser again lol

King Kenny did his talking where it matters most, on the park. In doing so he also delivered the biggest GIRUY possible to the utter buffoon that hung him out to dry. Fortunately we don't have to listen to his inane drivel any longer.

Well done Kenny!

King Kenny did his talking where it matters most, on the park. In doing so he also delivered the biggest GIRUY possible to the utter buffoon that hung him out to dry. Fortunately we don't have to listen to his inane drivel any longer.

Well done Kenny!
Great of Miller to finally do what he is paid to do... that's so good of him! As for Pedro, the ex-manager that gave Miller a new contract to only be stabbed in the back by him. Its alright if you didn't understand his press conferences but at least your admitting your failings.

Been a big critic of Kenny this season regarding his wandering all over the pitch his first touch and his poor passing,At the same time I have been getting it in the neck for having the cheek for having a go at him and fair doos he scored a couple of crackers on Saturday and I would be over the moon if he keeps ramming my criticism down my throat.

Well done Kenny!

King????? FFS . King for himself only - he would be kissing his Hibs badge this year if PC had done the right thing.

Back