These migrants in Libya from Sudan

Hank

I love Fish Sticks in my mouth
piece on the BBC news just now. Every one of them young perfectly fit men, with a solitary woman and baby at the end. The poor souls aren't wanted by Europe and it is like a prison for them. Are we really so gullible to continually broadcast these bleeding heart reports?

It is sad why the fook should we have to take them in, you mentioned Eastenders earlier:D Sadly was watching homes under the hammer and this guy from Iran bought this house and had the money to make a profit. Where the fook are we going wrong, where the fook do they get the money from? Rant over:(:confused:

It is sad why the fook should we have to take them in, you mentioned Eastenders earlier:D Sadly was watching homes under the hammer and this guy from Iran bought this house and had the money to make a profit. Where the fook are we going wrong, where the fook do they get the money from? Rant over:(:confused:

He was obviously a people smuggler.

The problem is the mere mention of objection to immigration is enough to send some people into a frenzy of racist accusations.

Its ok to have immigration but it must be controlled and preferably once their country is safe they then return. What most people dont realise is that in order for a capatilist economy to work it needs cheap labour and this is how Europe achieves this by conveniently allowing so much immigration. Dont think for a second Europe cant stop immigration. Why do all these immigrants all head for Europe instead of a neighboring country.

We're maybe going wrong by watching Homes under the hammer instead of being at work ya lazy barsteward :D

White Europeans are an " ethnic minority" in global terms of population. Time they were given protected status.

We have a duty to help refugees and asylum seekers. Would you not expect help if you were fleeing persecution. Thankfully people in the U.K. In the thirties took a more compassionate view towards the Jewish children fleeing the Nazis.

Benefits paid for by the working man.
The country is a haven for dodgers.

We're maybe going wrong by watching Homes under the hammer instead of being at work ya lazy barsteward :D
Aye okay of this week back to work monday, these cunts go on holiday for 4 weeks to iran and then come back and make money. Please tell me where i am going wrong, where do they get there money from

We have a duty to help refugees and asylum seekers. Would you not expect help if you were fleeing persecution. Thankfully people in the U.K. In the thirties took a more compassionate view towards the Jewish children fleeing the Nazis.
Your taking the piss now, this is got fook all to do with Nazis or Jews this is about robbing bastards from every country you want to mention.

Snooze.

Economic migrants being compared to jews in Nazi Germany. Yes seems like comparing like for like.

piece on the BBC news just now. Every one of them young perfectly fit men, with a solitary woman and baby at the end. The poor souls aren't wanted by Europe and it is like a prison for them. Are we really so gullible to continually broadcast these bleeding heart reports?

In a nutshell, yes.

Most of them are economic migrants, not fleeing any form of persecution. Care to explain why a significant amount of them as soon as they get their paperwork for residency, decide to go back to the place they initially 'fled' on holiday in the first place.

Your comparison to the jews is a tad disingenuous, the jews were being systematically persecuted and murdered.

Yeah, duty? We should have a greater duty to determine genuine cases from bogus ones, and deport asap the dishonest ones including their children.

The problem is the mere mention of objection to immigration is enough to send some people into a frenzy of racist accusations.

Its ok to have immigration but it must be controlled and preferably once their country is safe they then return. What most people dont realise is that in order for a capatilist economy to work it needs cheap labour and this is how Europe achieves this by conveniently allowing so much immigration. Dont think for a second Europe cant stop immigration. Why do all these immigrants all head for Europe instead of a neighboring country.

Agree with this good post!

Don't you dare show empathy and human compassion: don't you know this thread is for knuckle-draggers only?

Christ almighty

Why's it all fit young men "fleeing persecution"?

We have enough problems of our own without importing more from the third world

I dread to think what sort of Europe is going to be left behind for my children, thanks to the actions of politicians.

The only countries who appear to have the best interests of their people are heart at the Polish, Czechs, Slovaks and Hungarians. I hope they continue to hold out strong and don't bow to pressure.

Christ almighty

Why's it all fit young men "fleeing persecution"?

We have enough problems of our own without importing more from the third world

I dread to think what sort of Europe is going to be left behind for my children, thanks to the actions of politicians.

The only countries who appear to have the best interests of their people are heart at the Polish, Czechs, Slovaks and Hungarians. I hope they continue to hold out strong and don't bow to pressure.

Poland will not take one refugee.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...fugee-because-of-security-fears-a7020076.html

Helping refugees is ok but the fact is they are not all refugees fleeing war many are coming from Africa and other countries that are not war torn! The Eu are happy to open the gates to one and all regardless of the impact be it sex crimes or death crimes on local citizens because they/we are expendable to their goal of using migrants for cheap labour probably to gain what they lost due to the bankers obsessed excessive gambling problem causing meltdown and public bailouts in 2008? Helping people in need is all good and well but we do not need to bring everyone over here, there is a reason this has never happened before so whatever the guise of mass refugees swarming not only Europe but likes of Canada, USA and Australia there can be no doubts the powers that be have something big going down?

Forgot to say we have a bigger duty to our own first and foremost!

Geez peace.

I've been listening to this 'we're on the edge of the abyss' shite all of my life and I'm well into my sixth decade.

So that'll be none then? As expected. Have you no compassion for your fellow man?

Jews in the 30's didn't thank us by driving lorries or vans onto pavements or blow up teenagers leaving concerts.

The system that the twitterati, Lineker, Allan etc endorse actually fails the very folk that genuinely need help. Those that flee are strong, healthy, young men with access to money. The poor,the elderly, vulnerable, all abandoned to die in their shit holes. But yeah, let's pretend we're helping actual refugees by being fooled by economic migrants and men running away from national service like Eritrea.

these poor migrants...fleeing death, oppression, famine...
YET...YET... they also flee through 3,4,5 and more safe haven countries in their desire to get here.
Any liberals care to explain???

Part of the journey through safe states is because our southern corrupt European neighbours Greece, Italy especially can't get their own house in order so they pass the buck. The bigger Eu states of France, Germany and UK are carrying the crackpot economies of southern europe who cost more than one hundred thousand migrants ever could.

I thought we were all liberals? Is it not a liberal democracy!?

So you are kicking the arse off 60 yet are still (on this issue at least) naive as fook.

But he's ok, jack. By the sounds of things he doesn't have any kids or grandkids to be concerned about, where any normal person would show a little concern for the Europe and world that is developing around us. I really do wonder what lies ahead for my daughter.

Real refugees go home after a war, these ones wont. We are being taken for mugs. I'm thankful I live on an island, off an island, off the continent tbh.

Real refugees go home after a war, these ones wont. We are being taken for mugs. I'm thankful I live on an island, off an island, off the continent tbh.

That's just it, there is now way on earth that any of our current migrants are going back.

Back