They are absolutely seething at McAuley and Walter's comments!

TN8

"Hullo maw, its Ann-Marie! Can me and the weans come and stay at yours?"

What's happened hen? You sound upset"

"Its Declan maw. I don't understand it. He's been on twitter and facebook all morning looking at stuff some old Rangers player and manager have been saying. He's been posting hunners of laughing emojis and wee trophies and writing about "hun tears" and "sevco". It seemed like he was in a really good mood!"

"Oh right... and? Is he not?"

"Naw! As soon as he's put his phone down he's just went pure mental and wrecked the living room, shouting all the hun bastards and everything! Me and the weans are hiding under the bed, we're terrified maw! He's broke his Henrik Larsson lamp shade and everything"

Lockdown rules still in place Ann-Marie. Better get the furniture piled up against the door this time.

"Its Declan maw. I don't understand it. He's been on twitter and facebook all morning looking at stuff some old Rangers player and manager have been saying. He's been posting hunners of laughing emojis and wee trophies and writing about "hun tears" and "sevco". It seemed like he was in a really good mood!"

"Naw! As soon as he's put his phone down he's just went pure mental and wrecked the living room, shouting all the hun bastards and everything! Me and the weans are hiding under the bed, we're terrified maw! He's broke his Henrik Larsson lamp shade and everything"

Lockdown rules still in place Ann-Marie. Better get the furniture piled up against the door this time.

FUNNY :))

Ha, love it :))

Brilliant Sir.

They're so used to everyone up here kissing their arse that the second someone doesn't they have no idea how to react and throw a fit. They've greeted for a title before the league was even shut down whether it was their manager, players or support, it's a tainted title they didn't win but were handed by a group hell bent on giving them the title no matter what.

Fu.ckin tremendous Sir.

Take a bow!

They know its tainted - they can dress it up anyway they want. They started bleating for it almost as soon as this situation developed and their media lackeys lapped it up.

The thing is they know Walter is a proper living legend and the bonus is he hasn’t had to cover up anything either.

Well said Sir, F&£k the lot of them.

Clyde phone in will be in meltdown and Walter is one guy they can’t criticise.

Both the interview from Walter Smith and article from McAuley were absolutely brilliant and nailed the tims absolutely.

Their big asterisk title will never be forgotten and hammered home. You know when the Celtic fans think it's funny when they say our club is dead. Well, we just laugh at them. They won't be laughing when we remind them constantly that they are the paedo club and only have 8.5 titles with a big *.

Walter is right though. We need to just accept nothing is going to change at the moment with regards to their * and we need to come back next season strong as %^*&. No collapses, no excuses. We need to tear them apart.

Seems they think spamming laugh crying emojis is enough to hide their hurt pride and pain knowing their run is tainted. :))

Reactions: VGM
Back