They are absolutely seething at McAuley and Walter's comments!

It was just being aired off in the wind.
[/QU
We shouldn’t encourage the idea that they’re still a little short of NIAR, i.e. another title next season finally clinches it - we should be promoting the belief that their run is now at an end, because while there was still a mathematical chance of our winning this season’s trophy, any attempts by the Beggars to simply add to their haul are now redundant.

It’s over. It goes back to zero as far as I’m concerned.
Completely agree their run has ended eight 'won' on the field of play albeit four titles were against a severely weakened league and one gifted title = finished, too chicken to end the league on the field as most every other league is preparing to do they lost their bottle and shouted for the safe option from day one, shitbags.

We don't do enough of this. We have been taking their p#sh for years now and they have gained the upper hand. Time to play more mind games with them in the future as we saw they can't take it very well.
Yes. Scum 'fans' anger/agst translates to discontent at the piggery which transfers to performance/results which breeds doubt, flash-backs of 29 Dec..... wee slip, another wee slip, in-fighting;)

(Based on last season, this is needed to create a level playing field/counter corrupt 'Officals' bias)

This is fucking hilarious, this has rocked them to their core. The Daily Record now have 3 or 4 articles from the scum payroll making comment in separate articles on this. Job done.

First line of the Record’s report on Walter’s comment mentions “Celtic equalling his nine in a row achievement”

The very fact they have to justify its validity every few minutes only proves that deep down they know it means jack shit.

I keep reminding them of this. They voted yes in the first round of votes to end the season.They were probably complicit in persuading Dundee to change their No vote to a Yes as well. Lawwell begged at the EGM to end the season. It's all corrupt as **** . We need to keep pushing this as much as possible. Never let it be forgotten.
Someone posted a few days ago(used it myself)ask them two questions?1.who scored the goal to clinch this league title?,2.Which ground did you clinch this league title at?..... And quickly slip in" oh 6th floor at Hampden park"goes down well,I can assure you!

We don't do enough of this. We have been taking their p#sh for years now and they have gained the upper hand. Time to play more mind games with them in the future as we saw they can't take it very well.

It would embarrass me if we had ex players in the media who acted like Sutton and Hartson. Our ex players, although they clearly show bias towards us at times, aren't scared to tell it as it is when it comes to Rangers. They generally have a bit of class about them.

Sutton is like a member of the Green Brigade with his tweets (minus the bigotry). It's incredible he's meant to be an impartial, paid professional football analyst.

The response is oh so predictable.

Today the Sun have wheeled out the bravest man in football to slag off Gareth McCauley, making mention of calling McAuley a Rangers flop. Which on its own is probably correct, but given he was 39 it’s quite a mitigating factor.
Macauley’s talent and career achievements piss all over John Kennedy.

Has Sutton said anything about sir Walters comments. Notice he was quick to responded to Gareth mcauleys comments.

Back