They are absolutely seething at McAuley and Walter's comments!

"Hullo maw, its Ann-Marie! Can me and the weans come and stay at yours?"

What's happened hen? You sound upset"

"Its Declan maw. I don't understand it. He's been on twitter and facebook all morning looking at stuff some old Rangers player and manager have been saying. He's been posting hunners of laughing emojis and wee trophies and writing about "hun tears" and "sevco". It seemed like he was in a really good mood!"

"Oh right... and? Is he not?"

"Naw! As soon as he's put his phone down he's just went pure mental and wrecked the living room, shouting all the hun bastards and everything! Me and the weans are hiding under the bed, we're terrified maw! He's broke his Henrik Larsson lamp shade and everything"

Lockdown rules still in place Ann-Marie. Better get the furniture piled up against the door this time.

made an auld crabby bear smile ...cheers

Their big asterisk title will never be forgotten and hammered home. You know when the Celtic fans think it's funny when they say our club is dead. Well, we just laugh at them. They won't be laughing when we remind them constantly that they are the paedo club and only have 8.5 titles with a big *.

We shouldn’t encourage the idea that they’re still a little short of NIAR, i.e. another title next season finally clinches it - we should be promoting the belief that their run is now at an end, because while there was still a mathematical chance of our winning this season’s trophy, any attempts by the Beggars to simply add to their haul are now redundant.

It’s over. It goes back to zero as far as I’m concerned.

We shouldn’t encourage the idea that they’re still a little short of NIAR, i.e. another title next season finally clinches it - we should be promoting the belief that their run is now at an end, because while there was still a mathematical chance of our winning this season’s trophy, any attempts by the Beggars to simply add to their haul are now redundant.

It’s over. It goes back to zero as far as I’m concerned.

Pretty much, they won f all this season. 9IAR is over. Pretend all they want, the ninth was awarded due to a global pandemic

Stupid cnts should have finished the season and tried to win it on the park.

Last edited:
It bothers them as they know it’s true. I have never had a cross word with anybody going on about newco etc as we are still the Rangers and nothing changes that for me. Walters was a beauty today in all fairness and only what any true footballing man would say.

The mhanks aren’t half spewing, I commented on something on McAuleys words earlier, I never usually bother with stuff on them as they are normally all over it, sure enough a couple of hours later, after I had done a few hours work, 117 notifications on my tweet.

They are a rancid shower of inbred 19th Century Terrorist bastards.

We need so much more of our respected managers ,players speaking out to tell the truth
With wee subtle digs and facts
The beadrattlers go into meltdown and quite simply can't handle it
I blame there upbringing
Squealing squirming attention sealing Rock scuttlers

"Its Declan maw. I don't understand it. He's been on twitter and facebook all morning looking at stuff some old Rangers player and manager have been saying. He's been posting hunners of laughing emojis and wee trophies and writing about "hun tears" and "sevco". It seemed like he was in a really good mood!"

"Naw! As soon as he's put his phone down he's just went pure mental and wrecked the living room, shouting all the hun bastards and everything! Me and the weans are hiding under the bed, we're terrified maw! He's broke his Henrik Larsson lamp shade and everything"

Lockdown rules still in place Ann-Marie. Better get the furniture piled up against the door this time.

Brilliant mate and probably spot on. :))

I notice the tramps are trying to now call Walters record as “ tainted “ due to EBT’s.

they then project the lie far and wide and it becomes “ gospel “ ...as they are to thick to even check.
I despise the scum even more everyday i open my eyes.

Reactions: VMS
I notice the tramps are trying to now call Walters record as “ tainted “ due to EBT’s.

they then project the lie far and wide and it becomes “ gospel “ ...as they are to thick to even check.
I despise the scum even more everyday i open my eyes.

Tainted or not they were won on the pitch.

Walter has a habit of being infuriatingly fair at times. If he thinks Celtic deserve praise for something, as much as it may stick in his throat, he has the dignity to actually say so regardless of how many Bears it offends.

And that’s actually to the man’s credit because what it does is give far greater resonance to his words here.

If he was moved to correct himself and dismiss this bogus title it’s because he genuinely believes it’s a complete injustice to acknowledge Celtic as deserving of it.

We will all agree of course, but the point is, many neutrals will now too.

Is this a relative of yours?

They know its tainted - they can dress it up anyway they want. They started bleating for it almost as soon as this situation developed and their media lackeys lapped it up.

I assume the Scottish press are pushing the narrative that it’s a genuine nine without any asterisks or ‘buts’ anywhere to be found?

You‘d think they‘d want to question its validity. It would give them hits.

Walter has a habit of being infuriatingly fair at times. If he thinks Celtic deserve praise for something, as much as it may stick in his throat, he has the dignity to actually say so regardless of how many Bears it offends.

And that’s actually to the man’s credit because what it does is give far greater resonance to his words here.

If he was moved to correct himself and dismiss this bogus title it’s because he genuinely believes it’s a complete injustice to acknowledge Celtic as deserving of it.

We will all agree of course, but the point is, many neutrals will now too.

Yeah, any neutrals I speak to have a big respect for Wattie.

Only looked at the Scottish Sun online and they have Sutton and that wee waster Watt hitting out.
The truth doesn't half rile the Scottish media. Very quick off the mark.
Think its worth noting Walters comment came through Sky and Gareth's through a Belfast newspaper, your'e not going to hear these on comments Clyde or the Record.
Would be good to hear another ex player or two back big Gareth up...

The mhanks aren’t half spewing, I commented on something on McAuleys words earlier, I never usually bother with stuff on them as they are normally all over it, sure enough a couple of hours later, after I had done a few hours work, 117 notifications on my tweet.

They are a rancid shower of inbred 19th Century Terrorist bastards.
Indeed they are, f uck every last one of them.

Nowwww the world laughs at you .......This Tainted Title You've been given
tumblr_p1qwhoUupS1u8t0pgo2_r1_500.gifv

Ohhh .... Tainted Title. Don't touch me , please (Torbett or the other 7)

They'll sing about getting the ten whenever 2020/21 starts, but gloriously for those sad bastards deep down it will always be...

giphy.gif

8 and now this one. Classic from Sir Walter. Got to be the reference to their attempt at passing off this as 9 in a row.

They haven't taken the asterisk chat well at all.

It's been amusing watching them trying to convince themselves about it all.

Reactions: TN8
Smashing job, the world has already forgotten about the tainted 8, 8 and a Vote remembered for what it really is hahahaha quality.

What gets me is that every one of them says "they would have won it anyway,"

Why the desperation not to finish the season then?

I keep reminding them of this. They voted yes in the first round of votes to end the season.They were probably complicit in persuading Dundee to change their No vote to a Yes as well. Lawwell begged at the EGM to end the season. It's all corrupt as **** . We need to keep pushing this as much as possible. Never let it be forgotten.

It’s hilarious watching them trying to convince each other it’s a legitimate 9 in a row. The more the protest the more obvious they know it’s tainted as %^*&.
Genuinely don’t know a Rangers fan that is remotely bothered about them “winning” 9, that tells you something!

Back