They are actually praying Gerrard leaves

GreenockRanger

Numerous occasions now I have heard them say Gerrard is away at the end of the season, he won't hang about in Scotland bla bla bla. Only a year ago they where saying he will be sacked without a trophy, he hasn't got the bottle for management. They are shitting themselves Gerrard stays for another few years, which I think he will. We have them on the ropes and they are shaking in there pedo boots at the prospect of the gaffer transforming us into a real club once again, on and off the pitch. We'll done Gerrard and coaches on making everyone fear the rangers once more

Numerous occasions now I have heard them say Gerrard is away at the end of the season, he won't hang about in Scotland bla bla bla. Only a year ago they where saying he will be sacked without a trophy, he hasn't got the bottle for management. They are shitting themselves Gerrard stays for another few years, which I think he will. We have them on the ropes and they are shaking in there pedo boots at the prospect of the gaffer transforming us into a real club once again, on and off the pitch. We'll done Gerrard and coaches on making everyone fear the Rangers once more
Prospect of him turning us into a real club ? Surely that box has been ticked the second this league title is wrapped up officially

They genuinely think he's going to be 'lured' away by a Southampton or Wolves.

Moonhowlers.
And in the next breath will tell you Moyes lacks ambition if he stays at West Ham, or that Rodgers is taking the easy option if he stays at Leicester and doesn't return to Ra Selik.

Same as why they hope the majority of our team leaves in the Summer.

Had a call with a rabid Tim at work, and after the work bit finished, he started gushing about football, and cane out with the cracker that both Rangers and Celtic squad will look dramatically different after the Summer.

I said I’m not sure that’s the case with Rangers with a Champions League campaign in the horizon.

Several minutes of him reeling off why Tav will leave, Barisic, Morelos, Kamara...only to finish with the holy grail of “you’s need the money!”

I enjoyed his pain.

Gerrard has said himself he isnt going to be in management for years like Hodgson etc. He has asked his family to support him through his career and wants to retire early to spend time with them. He will leave us go to liverpool hopefully be a success there then retire. He wont go from club to club.

Gerrard the player was loyal to one club. Now, I don't expect him to be as loyal to us as he was to Liverpool but it does suggest he is not a footballing nomad. I think he'll be here for as long as he thinks he can improve us, or until Liverpool come in for him. I don't think they'll do that within the next couple of years.

Look at the thread which was revived from 29th February last season. Most on FF wanted SG sacked.
Youth coach
Job too big for him
Hasn't a clue
We can be more vicious about our own than any opposition fan.

18 points clear and unbeaten in the league and Europe as we approach March.

Telling themselves the architect of this won't hang around is what's called a coping mechanism.

Numerous occasions now I have heard them say Gerrard is away at the end of the season, he won't hang about in Scotland bla bla bla. Only a year ago they where saying he will be sacked without a trophy, he hasn't got the bottle for management. They are shitting themselves Gerrard stays for another few years, which I think he will. We have them on the ropes and they are shaking in there pedo boots at the prospect of the gaffer transforming us into a real club once again, on and off the pitch. We'll done Gerrard and coaches on making everyone fear the Rangers once more
But but Slippy is pure shite man.

They’ll always look for a stick to beat our people up with.
It’s all they’ve got to look forward to and their envy, bitterness and bigotry is always close to the top of their thinking.
Twelve months ago they were telling us Gerrard is no good.
Now he’s going to leave us.
If he doesn’t he’ll lack ambition.

Edit: just seen the lacking ambition point was made earlier.

Look at the thread which was revived from 29th February last season. Most on FF wanted SG sacked.
Youth coach
Job too big for him
Hasn't a clue
We can be more vicious about our own than any opposition fan.
All fans are unhappy when losing, but those bastards imploded after losing their first domestic trophy in four years,rioting outside parkheed, chasing the team bus, threats of violence to the players and"bored".

I think he will want at least a couple of years of Champions league experience. How he feels after being dominant in Scotland for a couple of years, I’m not sure, although winning is addictive!
Without the lure of reaching Europe’s top tournament,I’m not sure he would hang about, BUT we have that target in sight, and with that, we have matched HIS ambitions. We are a match for each other.

He'll be here for atleast another season I'd say.

The nr1 team in the country.

150th next year.

Champions league with the bonus of a larger transfer kitty, all going well.

Too much win to Walk away.

Aye

Rod Stewart was on Talk Sport yesterday saying same thing, like its their comfort blanket

Jim Shyte asked him if he was scared taht Rangers could go on and dominate. His reply was along the lines of, well Gerrard will probably go and their best player Kent will likely go as well

Deludamol

For me, the deciding factor for when he decides to take a job down south, won't entirely be about the standard of club, as he will no doubt be offered a few.

I think it will come down to his personal life, and how long he is prepared to stay away from his family as much as he is these days.

Gerrard will definitely want AT LEAST one shot at the champions league with Rangers. Don't let the moonhowlers convince you otherwise.

Outside of a few maniacs when things aren't looking hot, the media and scum fans have been the only consistent ones in wanting Gerrard gone, wether it's through sacking or "not staying around" for years now. They knew it was coming.

When people started calling for Gerrard's head last season, and using media outlets to back up their opinion, this was one of the things Gerrard defenders pointed out - the fact they wanted him gone / sacked so badly should have raised questions with rangers fans, not supported their opinions

On the contrast, rangers fans all wanted Lennon to stay

I think he will want at least a couple of years of Champions league experience. How he feels after being dominant in Scotland for a couple of years, I’m not sure, although winning is addictive!
Without the lure of reaching Europe’s top tournament,I’m not sure he would hang about, BUT we have that target in sight, and with that, we have matched HIS ambitions. We are a match for each other.

Spot on. SG came here on a mission to put right alot of what was wrong at our club. Fact is he has gone beyond that, the club is more professionally run from top to bottom than it ever has been.

We are now fit to be called a modern 21st century football club, that's what bringing in a manager who has only ever experienced the best throughout his career get you.

However I firmly believe Scottish football can become boring and stale pretty qickly for someone like SG, who was not brought up in it, not a fan of any club. If a top 10 EPL club was looking for a new manager I would be concerned because I can imagine SG (and Liverpool) wouldn't mind returning South to manage somewhere else in his own country before getting a chance to sit in the Anfield hot seat.

I would love SG to be here long term (another 5 years), the sheer professionalism and standards he and his staff bring cannot be understated. I worry that when he leaves the club will revert to old ways, where our limits are little more than fighting it out with the Scum to be number one in this little football backwater.

Scottish football fears our era of dominance which is just getting started under Gerrard. The desperation for him to go is evident among other diddy club fans as well. The pain they feel seeing Scotland’s Premier Sporting Institution winning again impacts many people in this country.

Gerrard is a Champions League manager and will be at his tactical best in that environment with Rangers FC. We’re only going to get stronger and they absolutely fear it.

Gerrard will go at some point. However the big bit they miss is we will be in a far better place than when he arrived.

So a big name like Rodgers heads off from a club in decline to a bigger league and he’s a Judas. Yet a bigger name like Gerrard won’t stay at a bigger club than theirs who are on the up?

More self entitled BS.

and if he doesn’t they will claim he has no ambition. It’s an old line they’ve used for years, best to ignore them.
Aye cause that’s exactly what Brendan done showed some ambition but they wanted to string him up.A weird sick mob of shite as you say best ignore em.

He’s only interested in going to one club and he’ll need Champions League experience and a few more shiny trophy’s under his belt.

Both of which he’ll get with The Glasgow Rangers over the next couple of seasons.

He’s going nowhere so get back in your box and suck it up Timmy!!

Thing is, I don't think many of us expected Gerrard to be here for the long haul? 4/6 years maybe?
we knew he would eventually go back south, probably to Liverpool.
so for them to claim he's leaving I guess is correct, but that will be when he decides and not just because they want it and wish for it...and probably pray for it knowing that shower of shite

They absolutely despise the fact we that have a global football icon at the helm who is now leading us to success, whilst they head for a trophyless season with tramps like TLB and JK in the dugout.

It just wasn’t meant to be like this in their wee fantasy world and now it’s killing them.

They visualised a world where we either never existed, or were a brand new club with no support that could never compete again.

Back