They are just making stuff up now about us.

Tydfo1872

i take it admin didnt approve of my last thread title.
2hzlf0h.png

He's got that off Angela Haggerty. She lied about it a week or so ago. Make no mistake, that is deliberate smear tactics in the knowledge the wee minions will go about and spread that shite all over the internet trying to denigrate us. This is why people like Haggerty and co. should never be ignored and always challenged/humiliated when they spout their shite.

He's got that off Angela Haggerty. She lied about it a week or so ago. Make no mistake, that is deliberate smear tactics in the knowledge the wee minions will go about and spread that shite all over the internet trying to denigrate us. This is why people like Haggerty and co. should never be ignored and always challenged/humiliated when they spout their shite.
Where and when did she say this?

First I've heard of this so called song:eek: scum will say any shit to try and land us in it

WATP

Spiers heard us shouting Klinsman's a Klansman many years ago.

He was the only one that heard it though looks like they are trying to peddle this shite again.

Feckin eejits the lot of them..

Last edited:
They’ve been making shit like this up for years. The bouncy is based on a murder where people sang the song as they jumped on a catholic’s head, Penny Arcade is about a shooting in an amusement arcade, our red socks signify being up to our knees in 19th Century Terrorist blood etc etc etc.

Ironically the original lyrics to Marching Through Georgia refer to the Union Army freeing slaves as they marched south.

While the Confederacy was backed by the Vatican. The same Vatican who ordered the hit on Abe Lincoln and then harbored the perpetrators.

The US broke off diplomatic relations with the papacy in the aftermath of the assasination. They were only re-instated during Reagan’s second term.

Last edited by a moderator:
The clubs lawyers should be onto this .

For years we’ve allowed the kind of lies and slurs and inaction leads us to where we are .

Another saddo fuck who bought his wife off the interweb.

As I said to a similar guy the other day, I bet he`s not even in the first 100 to get a ride at her.

The KKK parade with their faces covered so do Irish Republicans, Rangers supporters don't.
The KKK attack the churches and halls of people they disagree with, so do Irish Republicans. Rangers supporters don't.
The KKK intimidate those they don't agree with. So do Irish Republicans. Rangers supporters don't.
The KKK murder political, religious and cultural opponents. So do Irish Republicans, Rangers supporters don't.
The KKK are anti-democratic, so are Irish Republicans. Rangers supporters aren't.
The KKK supported the Nazi party in WW2. So did Irish Republicans, Rangers supporters didn't
The KKK openly backed the fascist Adolf Hitler. So did Irish Republicans. Rangers supporters didn't.
The KKK gave safe refuge to Nazis after the war, so did Irish Republicans. Rangers supporters didn't.
The KKK have NEVER been sung about or supported by Rangers supporters., although Spiers, of the dodgy hearing and even dodgier hygiene, even dodgier morals claims to know better.

If people want to make comparisons, they should at least be accurate. The only perceived connection between Ranger and the KKK is that they both have a Protestant heritage. So those who do compare the two do so for purely sectarian bigoted reasons.

If 'Orange Order' is substituted for 'Rangers', the same applies, yet that comparison is also made all the time.

What was Kevin Kyle middle name? They in fact might just have caught us

Even if a Kyle song would have been rarer thsn a KKK chant

Just shows up their mentality.

We sign a black player. Not one rangers fan says anything about his skin colour.

All conversation is about hoping he will do the biz.

It takes a mentally challenged to bring his race up.

They are such a weird, disturbed breed. Addicted to telling lies with a warped view of the world.

That mob could go on to win 15 in a row and id still wake up in the morning and thank ye gods im not one of them.

Club infamous for having the media wrapped around their finger in smear campaign shock.

I don’t know why this even annoys people anymore, we should be angry at the board for just burying their heads in the sand and not responding

Club infamous for having the media wrapped around their finger in smear campaign shock.

I don’t know why this even annoys people anymore, we should be angry at the board for just burying their heads in the sand and not responding
You want the Board of Rangers Football Club to respond to some deranged nutter on social media?
Really?

Back