They booked up thinking they would get to the final

I booked an AirBNB after braga which was money back if you cancelled anyway.

No way id have gone to seville, it would just have been a reminder of what you could have won, however they didn’t even get close to the final so that would be a problem for those serial euro losers.

To be fair a few on here had a gamble on booking early after dortmund away,, a low cost gamble which paid off in the end.

The flag says “Notre Dame”, they always have to bring their religion into it. Once again I wonder how any Protestant can honestly say he feels welcome and accepted among that club’s support.

My wife (nae pics) is friends with one of them (they work together) and on a night out recently the Tim piped up with pish about us losing in Seville. I duly reminded her that her team hadn't won a knockout game in Europe since 2004 and that they are a national embarrassment. Her response? Ach well I only care about the league anyway......yep and that's why you are cannon fodder.
The bald guy at the front of the picture plays in the same football team as my younger son.
My lad says the guy. is getting ripped a new one in the teams chat group.

Robbed o a final am tellin ye. We should pure be in this cause they bastards didny let us cause o their conspiracies an at.

gees money an free stuff cause you sectarian cunts huv got more

I seen a few of them on FB saying they think flange will get them to the quarters of the CL

any Celtic fan with a tad bit of footballing knowledge must be fearing an embarrassment in the CL no way can u play that headless chicken style play and not take a good tanking
In a way, I think this is great.
Look no mistakes, they put a good run together in the league - but we f*cked it and should have won the league, even cutting out a few basic mistakes would've done it.

However, they now thing they're world beaters. And I hope that extends to their footballing department and they don't think they need to strengthen much.

I seen a few of them on FB saying they think flange will get them to the quarters of the CL

any Celtic fan with a tad bit of footballing knowledge must be fearing an embarrassment in the CL no way can u play that headless chicken style play and not take a good tanking
This will be based purely on the fact we got to a final and that they’re so much better than us as they - won the league and - outpointed us in the Europa group stages

I booked up for Seville after beating Braga and even I thought that was early.
I did it after Red Star home game, but there was minimal risk. Hotel could be cancelled up to 3 days before game and flight moved for an admin fee.

Some of them genuinely thought it'd be a canter.
They live on a different planet. They thought Rodgers in the CL was some kind of noble crusade to be proud of despite losing heavily repeatedly. A world where Antony Ralston is a hero for laughing at Neymar for absolutely no reason.

So cringey. It really is. Desperate to have their moments like we did in Seville so they travel to a country and final that they never got close to qualifying for.

Absolutely no way would I do that if that was Rangers

giphy.gif
And the winner of “Best fans in a European Competition who’s team got knocked out” goes to………….

Celtc!!!!!

Notre Dame CSC
Don't tell me Quasimodo was a Celtic fan, he is ugly enough mind you, and by the looks of some of them they could be Quasimodo off shoots

“Esmeralda, will you marry me?”

”No Quasimodo, I won’t marry you”

” It’s because I’m Catholic, isn it!”

Never miss a chance to get an oldie in Loyal.

I was looking at the comments on our win v Leipzig and one of them was on there (of course, he was it was a Rangers video!) and he was going on about Postecoglou being a "genius". They are in for a rude awakening next season!

Back