They got off lightly

They didnt really. We controlled the whole game and went up the road with the 3 points. They got a doing and they know it.

Bossed them all over the park and outplayed them for 90 minutes,if we got out of 2nd gear it could have been a cricket score :)

I put it down to game management

We didn't need to take unnecessary risks and we are entering a busy few weeks

Also, I think if there was a crowd there we'd have pushed on as they would have had to put up some fight

As much as I wish we'd hammered them Im happy that they mostly seem to think they are still better than us meaning they might not rush to change things up

We brought on Jack after an hour and basically shut up shop. We had to start preparing for Thursday. The game was done.

I put it down to game management

We didn't need to take unnecessary risks and we are entering a busy few weeks

Also, I think if there was a crowd there we'd have pushed on as they would have had to put up some fight

As much as I wish we'd hammered them Im happy that they mostly seem to think they are still better than us meaning they might not rush to change things up
It’s hard to know how a crowd would have influenced things but it’s clear we are the better side and if we perform to our abilities, we can win this title.

The way we beat them with ease is as bad as a 5 or 6 nil! They know we could have stepped up and bagged a few more goals, but we didn’t feel the need to waste our energy, the game was done and they’ve no one who could hurt us. They know that and that makes it harder for them to take, was just another run of the mill win for us!

We are delivering a slow death to them with the final old firm game being the final blow.

They never thought there would come a day when they couldn't bully championship players playing in our team.

Finish them !

The way we beat them with ease is as bad as a 5 or 6 nil! They know we could have stepped up and bagged a few more goals, but we didn’t feel the need to waste our energy, the game was done and they’ve no one who could hurt us. They know that and that makes it harder for them to take, was just another run of the mill win for us!
At the moment absolutely, but it would be nice to get some more goals the next time we are more dominant as looking back in future years the score line is really all that is remembered unless you re-watch the game.

My mate texted me at 70 minutes saying “they (the players) will easily see this out”.

I still feared the spawny come back but had it been anyone bar them I’d have shared his confidence.

If Kent's strike doesn't hit Ajer and goes in net, I'd have fancied us to notch another 1 or 2.

But hey ho, a 2 nil win at their dump without engaging 3rd gear. I'll take that every time, thank you very much.

I think that's what will annoy them the most.

We were completely dominant, completely in control, and we didn't really get out of 1st gear.

That's why I laugh when they piss and moan about their COVID absentees.

Imagine if we had actually played to our potential? Imagine that team with Aribo and Roofe in the team?

We put jack on and closed up shop , managed them game and started to look to Thursday. Rather only 2-0 and 3 points on thur as £500k will come in handy this season with no fans

We were lucky. The ref was dodgy. Their squad was decimated by covid. UEFA failed to protect their £50m+ assets while on international duty. It’s a Masonic conspiracy that Tierney got to play for Arsenal last night, but Christie was having to Isolate.

keep fuelling their delusions - if they bin Lemon they might get a decent manager in

Reactions: fmp
It’s hard to know how a crowd would have influenced things but it’s clear we are the better side and if we perform to our abilities, we can win this title.

They wouldn't have played the ball about at the back when 2 0 down with their hordes baying for blood, it was like they accepted they were beat the last half hour or so

They have come at us a bit and we'd have ripped them to bits on the counter imo

They wouldn't have played the ball about at the back when 2 0 down with their hordes baying for blood, it was like they accepted they were beat the last half hour or so

They have come at us a bit and we'd have ripped them to bits on the counter imo
Yes mate, you could well be right. I would like to see our forwards get back in amongst the goals but we were comfortable yesterday and if they had come at us, it probably would have suited us.

Kent’s chance was the one that went a begging, should’ve been 3, I’m sure they would feel the same regards Elyanoussi regardless of what the say about Lennon

Early goal, controlled the game, got a second, shut up shop with half an hour to go.

No need to push the boat out against some SPL dross when we've an away tie in Europe.

We have totally dominated them the last 3 times we have played them.

Thry were beyond fortunate in the Cup Final. But that game as well as the two games at Parkhead, we have been well above them. Let's hope it continues when we come to face them again.

But it is ALWAYS about the next game for us and our players. So full attention on Thursday now

They now realise Gerrard and his coaching team have sussed Lennon out and they are hitting the panic button.
I’ve said it since Lennon took over he inherited Rodgers’s team and has been dining out on it.
Yesterday he had to come up with something tactically different and he failed miserably.

Back